It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Advice for Helping an Alcoholic?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: Boadicea

B15 or pangamic acid from i-herb.com and vitamin B6
pangamic acid known by different names was researched by the russians for 20 years they found that It removed the craving for drugs and alcohol the russian version is called calgam and the fda banned it when the russians tied to market it in america.

Very interesting... and infuriating... as I commented in the thread about the 80-year-old lady locked up for weed, it's a crime against humanity.

If I'm understanding correctly, while the FDA has banned the vitamin -- B15 -- itself, there is a pharmaceutical for the active ingredient -- N-dimethylglycine (DMG). So the FDA recognizes its therapeutic uses. It just controls its use and availability.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
If I'm understanding correctly, while the FDA has banned the vitamin -- B15 -- itself, there is a pharmaceutical for the active ingredient -- N-dimethylglycine (DMG). So the FDA recognizes its therapeutic uses. It just controls its use and availability.
Is that true? You can buy it over the counter here in the UK...
Vitamin B15 for sale

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I have only come across 2 versions that work all of the others have not been proven.
the ruling classes copy everything that works and make the new versions inferior the Calgam version needs to have vitamin A with it as well, if you speak Russian.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Thank you for the links! It will be interesting to see the results from the study currently being conducted.

I'm wondering if part of the effectiveness is simply the drug's ability to help people get past their ego (and fear) to look at something they've been too afraid of looking at before. Something they've used alcohol to hide from. I know for me, when faced with a challenge, I have to look at it from all sides. If I try to hide my head in the sand, it just makes me feel like the sword of Damocles is hanging over my head. But if I take a good hard look from all angles, understand what I'm dealing with, consider my available options, then I can make a plan. Not doing so would be mentally and emotionally crippling.

Hence hiding behind alcohol, which then takes an even greater toll on one's mental/emotional/physical being.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

you can only buy TMG in the UK, but you can buy pangamic acid on the internet, you must take B6 to neutralise the homocystine that is created after the pangamic acid has neutralised the toxins in the body.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

It seems so: The Forbidden Vitamin B15

Humans can get these two vitamins from food, but they are outlawed in the United States when sold in the B-Complex vitamin supplement, and are not included in any manufactured foods.

Or perhaps I'm misreading that. Perhaps they are not outright banned, but only "not approved" by the FDA for nutritional and/or medicinal purposes. I am seeing some available on Amazon... some are produced in other countries, like one from Germany, but most don't say.

I will say, I've never seen anything about Vitamin B15 before... or another one, B17, which I'm seeing references to as I search B15. But I normally purchase a B-Complex, as opposed to individual Bs. So that may be why. The one exception is when my son had an allergic reaction to antibiotics, and I searched out B6, which is depleted by allergic reactions.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

antibiotics are only safe to take twice in your life they artificially boost the adrenal glands which is why they were so successful in treating soldiers on the battlefield you can take thyme oil or chew some rosemary leaves for the same effect.

B17 is a cyanide based vitamin found in seeds, so all grains contain cyanide, humans are the only animals that can denature the cyanide which is why the ruling classes force us to eat this useless toxic food it also contains a healthy opioid that will keep you addicted to the grains
but the cyanide does cure cancer but then so does fasting.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

antibiotics are only safe to take twice in your life they artificially boost the adrenal glands which is why they were so successful in treating soldiers on the battlefield you can take thyme oil or chew some rosemary leaves for the same effect.

B17 is a cyanide based vitamin found in seeds, so all grains contain cyanide, humans are the only animals that can denature the cyanide which is why the ruling classes force us to eat this useless toxic food it also contains a healthy opioid that will keep you addicted to the grains
but the cyanide does cure cancer but then so does fasting.

Both fasting and cyanide kill parasites there are many methods which kill the bugs to differing degrees....but there are much better ways of killing parasites which carry bacteria that are pleomorphic and catalyse what we call cancer.....

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

yep there's a huge list, frankincense being another amazingly cheap cure, Its just that fasting while taking electrolytes in the mica clay form or even better rain water (although rain water is unusable now due to corporations wanting to poison us and then investing their money in pharmaceuticals) Is the way your body was designed to work.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Well, they weren't safe for my son even once in his life! But I've found others -- thanks to a great DO who did his homework. Silver is great for cuts and other topical issues... oregano oil and olive leaf are great for internal issues. Along with probiotics, very effective.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Argh!!!!

He called me while I was outside feeding critters. Didn't leave a message. I called back -- no answer. I texted. No response yet.

I'm encouraged...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

REMINDER!

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

and, as always:
Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
"The problem of the alcoholic centers in his mind..."

Believing that taking away the craving for alcohol, when NOT drinking, fixes alcoholism... will lead to great disappointment.

There is a MENTAL component, and a PHYSICAL component to alcoholism, and the underlying issue is really a "spiritual malady."

Better living through chemistry may be helpful for problem drinkers... i.e., people whose problem is alcohol. The problem of the alcoholic is not alcohol... alcohol is their solution.

Unless you address the underlying causes and conditions, it's merely rearranging chairs for sport purposes.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I've been catching up on this thread... and I thank GOD that the aggregate of information being posted on this whole thread was not read by the people who helped me.

I would have been dead, 30 years ago.

So, let me add another idea to the information circus here for the OP.

Why don't you go to Alanon. I think you may need it.

If the solution for your sons friend was an "elixer", and constructed of everything in aggregate shared here up to this point, it would have so many ingredients in it and would be so toxic that a spill would require EPA intervention.

There is a saying that comes from the acronym KISS... here I will go with Keep It Super Simple. Other's have more robust interpretations of what it says.

Not sure what all is actually going on here in this thread anymore.

Please, go to Alanon... get some coherent help for YOURSELF.

best wishes to you

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
"The problem of the alcoholic centers in his mind..."

Believing that taking away the craving for alcohol, when NOT drinking, fixes alcoholism... will lead to great disappointment.

There is a MENTAL component, and a PHYSICAL component to alcoholism, and the underlying issue is really a "spiritual malady."

Better living through chemistry may be helpful for problem drinkers... i.e., people whose problem is alcohol. The problem of the alcoholic is not alcohol... alcohol is their solution.

Unless you address the underlying causes and conditions, it's merely rearranging chairs for sport purposes.

Good luck.

The underlying causality is anti-parasite body/brain reaction based.Plus we must deal with as listed all the other baggage we have to come up with to explain this dynamic connection and the many ways it underides and subverts our freewill choices.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join