It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYTimes’ Newest Hire Sent Tons Of Anti-White Racist Tweets

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: six67seven

It's like hiring David Duke as the Assistant Secretary of Education and Cultural Affairs and releasing a statement to say that it's ok as long as he doesn't let his bias get in the way of his job.

It's the definition of tone deaf.

(pretty much) The entire political left is tone deaf.... maybe that's why they keep screaming RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
a reply to: TonyS

Evidently, she says she was just counter-trolling. So, maybe she was.

You apparently haven't read her tweets.

Let's hear from the horse's mouth, at least...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
You frothing & foaming at the mouth rabid RACIST bigots need to get with The Programming. RIGHT NOW!

Its not possible to be racist against white vermin oppressors. Check your privilege. FFS!

Well, at least you know that this post won’t keep you from being hired at the New York Times.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Hasn't it, though...

The Old Gray Lady ain't what she used to be, hasn't been for a long ass time. Though, they, of course, will fervently claim otherwise.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Most? Wow...wrong, but wow.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Why do I not believe a word of that?

As you say, if she can't pull off satire/sarcasm in 140 characters, or what ever it is... How is she at all qualified to be on a HS new letter editorial staff, much less the NYT?

Of course, most HS new letters wouldn't allow her anywhere near editing tools...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I wouldn't call her kind left wing either. Sure they hijacked the left in the west but they don't give a crap about the working class. spend most of their time championing for giant corporations because for some reason giant corporations do what they want.

They push identity politics and a bunch of meaningless buzzwords like inclusiveness and diversity which often mean bad things for your typical working class family.

The NYT readership reflect this state of affairs since their content caters largely to well off college students on a useless degree will no real problems, and middle aged, middle class people again with no real problems.

The working class don't give much of a # about their new made up problems because they have their own issues to deal with thanks to wealth inequality between the rich and everyone else being the worst it has been since the Victorian times, coupled with wage stagnation and ever increasing prices thanks to a spiteful and greedy oligarchy in the business community.

As a result the working class now vote right wing because in a strange twist of fate the right wing, well known for it's historic hostility towards the working class now represent their interests slightly more than the corporatocratic "new" left.

This is exactly how I feel about the UK, I literally had this conversation today at work.

As for someone with little class looking for likes on Twitter, yeah i dont have it installed, just another echo chamber platform spouting hate, thought those posts might have broke T+Cs but corporations dont care, they only want the $$$

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

She looks like a C word. If I saw her in a club I would assume she is DTF and is a seasoned heathen.

Also, being the ignorant bitch she is, I would love to explain to her in person exactly how she is horrible.

Gross, ugly bitch.

edit on 8 2 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
You frothing & foaming at the mouth rabid RACIST bigots need to get with The Programming. RIGHT NOW!

Its not possible to be racist against white vermin oppressors. Check your privilege. FFS!

Well, at least you know that this post won’t keep you from being hired at the New York Times.

That was my resume, er, at least the only one I'd need for / would be accepted by the likes of them.

edit on 2-8-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

...then I suggest she pop a few Ambien and get some sleep, 'cause when 'woke,' she's a damn ditz.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The amazing thing is there's people actually defending this.

Newsflash: if you're defending this, you're a racist.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

But of course, I'm sure we'll hear that Asians can't be racist against white people

They can't be racist. They are the majority of the world. In a democratic society majority rules.

I have friends of all races. That is how we talk to each other, mocking the world I guess. But I don't take offense to someone saying dumbass white people, because there are some truly dumbass white people, as there are in every race.

We have become such a nation as to be offended by words more so than deeds. That is why we as a nation are weak, we have forgotten how strong we really are when we all come together.

And we did come together as a nation, when this nation's Forefathers and our Mothers decided to have a baby. We are still a young nation compared to the powerful nations of this world and some not so powerful nations.

Maybe we are in our adolescent years as a nation. We can, or at least most I assume, remember what is was like. Just you against the world, because that is how it feels to become an adult.

As a young nation we are still trying to figure out who we are and where do we want to go, what do we want to be. I feel it is incumbent upon the elder generation of each generation thereafter to remember and teach but also understand, that they have become old men in a young nation. Maybe we shouldn't speak ill of the young in a young country, but rather remind them that we are strongest when we come together in agreement and understanding.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

As a white man,

I am sick and tired of being oppressed by Hot asian women.
edit on 2-8-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: highvein

As a white man,

I am sick and tired of being oppressed by Hot asian women.

I feel your pain, as an aged white man oppressed by an aged white women.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Oh the Asians are MASTERS of racism. Their entire hemisphere is divided into various "classes" of people and theres a known and open heirarchy.

Meanwhile, a Westerner can hardly tell a Chinese from a Korean etc.

Oh they know their craft.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I think her views on white people are extreme, for sure. Most Democrats I know don't have these kinds of racist views about white people. However, I am aware that at least a decent number of Democrats might feel similarly.

My views are that white people should not be racist or sexist or against LGBT folks. I can see how it is racist to assume Obama wasn't born in America. I can see how it is racist to call the cops on a black person who is just existing or to go off on a Hispanic or black person for not being American. I've seen videos of all of these things.

At the same time, this lady is definitely racist against whites. One can tell by her tweets, that was a damning picture of them. I think some people believe that it's okay since whites are in the majority, but we won't be in the majority forever.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

She read the troll comments on her Twitter feed so she doubled down and went full racist so she's not racist.

Ouch that actually hurt writing that.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
In this corner, we got a reckless wielding gun toting, homosexual hating, minority dismissin', wall building, environmental polutin' maniac!!

And in this corner, we got a 12 year old transsexual that absolutely hates her white skin. She, I mean he, I mean non-binary, asexual, afab, cishet, beautiful person weighing at 600 pounds. The parents believe being overweight is a lifestyle choice. All of this non-binary asexual transgender's winnings will go to illegal alien college funds and the self-hating white people of America organization.

No middle ground anymore? Just crazy people on both sides. If you don't think your side is crazy, then you are probably one of the crazies.
edit on 3-8-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
"I did it because of these two quoted tweets, where some cringeybois called me a gook"

And then went on, tweeting racist garbage for a few years.

Right.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Yup and I just read an article from the washington post defending her. Ya know I forgive her if she's changed since I'm all about second chances but the hypocrisy really bothers me

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join