It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Education & Empowerment Resource Service (PEERS)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I have been following up on information presented in the article Posted on 2018/07/31 "Robert Steele: The Deep State, Mind Control, & Pedophilia — Connecting the Dots…".

This has led me to discover a very interesting organization called Public Education & Empowerment Resource Service (PEERS), which sponsors a network of websites designed to uncover lies and wrongdoing in the public domain and bring together people around the world who want to do something to make things better.

The founder of PEERS is Fred Burks and here he is explaining what his background is and what motivates him:

WantToKnow
Published on May 24, 2016

Fred Burks talks about his fascinating experiences interpreting at the White House and his whistleblowing activities which landed him on the front page of the Wall Street Journal. He invites us to join the ever-growing movement spreading love and transformation in our world.

Read Fred's inside scoops on life in the White House and more at www.wanttoknow.info...

Explore the PEERS network of empowerment websites managed by Fred at www.peerservice.org....

For Fred's personal story titled "A White House Insider's Journey Down The Rabbit Hole and Back to Magnificence," see www.wanttoknow.info...

And may we all open ever more to our magnificence.

www.youtube.com...

I hear him saying that the way to deal with evil in the world is to approach it with the power of love and compassion.

That appeals to me because I am against the death penalty no matter how heinous the crime.

Apparently everything offered in this network is free.

join