It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro migrant group forced to end work due to violence from migrants

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Strange article. It really doesn't describe much violence just talks about it without going into incidents. Sounds like a Propaganda piece

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Strange article. It really doesn't describe much violence just talks about it without going into incidents. Sounds like a Propaganda piece

As I suggested to another poster here : I will put you up for free and drop you off at the nearest largest Parisian railway station so you can witness for yourself.

I live here in France and witness this each time I im in any one of the big cities on business trips.

You would be in for a shock.

Lags

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: Willtell

As I suggested to another poster here : I will put you up for free and drop you off at the nearest largest Parisian railway station so you can witness for yourself.

I live here in France and witness this each time I im in any one of the big cities on business trips.

You would be in for a shock.

Lags

Just got back and it's a pretty big exaggeration on your part. Unless you have never been to a big city anywhere else in the world.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Pro immigrationists and the wilfully blind need a dose of reality to wake them up.

Those of us who live daily with the problems wrought by mass immigration know them to be a boring detail, so obvious as to be unworthy of comment.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So who else is coming in not speaking the language. Adding to over population, using resources, taking up seats in schools. Taking jobs and increasing the rape and crime statistics?

Money, its complicated?

The u.s. literally cannot take anymore. The Visa system shows an incompetentance to deport expired ones.
Jailed are over filled
The court system is too far behind
Not enough jobs
Not enough seats in schools

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So who else is coming in not speaking the language. Adding to over population, using resources, taking up seats in schools. Taking jobs and increasing the rape and crime statistics?

Money, its complicated?

The u.s. literally cannot take anymore. The Visa system shows an incompetentance to deport expired ones.
Jailed are over filled
The court system is too far behind
Not enough jobs
Not enough seats in schools

It is far more complicated and nuanced than that.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: szino9
a reply to: introvert

There were statistics about the level of crime, increasing due to African migrants three years ago in Sweden, that created no go zones. The left's reaction? Denial... So much for statistics.

And thank you for proving introvert right.

Are they no-go zones? Well, not really. This term caught on in international media after it was used by a columnist to label these areas, but police and emergency services have themselves repeatedly rejected it, arguing that these are areas with a higher police presence, if anything. That said, emergency services do often adapt their behaviour, for example by making sure that there is proper back-up, by entering the areas via alternative routes, or by reversing their vehicles into the areas in order to make sure they are able to leave quickly if needed. Emergency services have, for example, been exposed to threats, stone-throwing, or vandalism of their vehicles. But it's not black and white: often, nothing of note happens. A fire chief in an area which covers some of northern Stockholm's most vulnerable suburbs, including Rinkeby and Tensta, told The Local earlier this year: “We don't have any no-go zones, absolutely not, the opposite in fact. We move around in all areas, with the same force, at the same speed. But sometimes we get indications, or see, that something is not right and then we take precautions.”

www.thelocal.se...

Sounds like those "no go" zones are really places to go. The government agencies are doing some self promoting. They state that have to have proper back-up and take alternative routes into these areas. Sounds like some dandy places to me. Why would any country welcome this crap? Of course this is a Swedish article, do you think they are going to admit their catastrophic mistakes, or even realize what they have created?
edit on 5-8-2018 by pointessa because: added

The Swedish have taken what was once considered almost a utopian culture and liberalized it into a place of fear and degradation which they are not prepared to deal with.
edit on 5-8-2018 by pointessa because: added

edit on 5-8-2018 by pointessa because: typo

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

The veil over your eyes is actually times 7.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

[...]
The vast Swedish social state was trimmed through a series of reforms to pension insurance and unemployment benefits, while Sweden’s generous national health-care benefits and strong public education system were left intact. There was tax reform that broadened the tax base and cut rates but also raised taxes on dividends and capital gains. Perhaps most importantly, an unofficial budget rule was established that required that the government stick to a 1 percent average annual budget surplus. Both parties have been able to stick to this rule, despite no official mechanism for enforcing it, because of its widespread political appeal.

slate

The day the Nordic Model officially sacrifized itself for an avarage annual budget surplus of 1%. Save the banks! You have more immigrant BS distraction from the usual neoliberal austerity Bollocks for us?

110K migrants each year. How could anyone in Sweden prepare for those horrific numbers, right? Right? ... Right?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join