It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the one conspiracy Alex Jones got right??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
If he predicted that he was an asshole and a hack of epic proportions...then he hit the nail on the head. The man is a nutcase of a human being. His "The answer to 1984 is 1776" is just damn dumb. The answer to 1984 came in 1985 when nothing of anything worthwhile took place in 1984. My daughter was born in 1985 so that made it a good year. He's a damn hack used car salesman of the internet. Orwells book....we as a society sorta kinda need to just stop being such negative assholes. The future's so bright......I gotta wear shades.
edit on 2-8-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Jones didn't come on the scene until 4 or 5 years after Desert Storm, so I can't imagine it would be that.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Terraforming Mars and Uranus ?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Joe Rogan always touts this one conspiracy theory Alex Jones got right back in the 90’s.

I was attempting to look it up but Jones has claimed so much similar nonsense that I can’t find the one Rogan referenced.

It was a bunch of military type plants sent to instigate a protest a few decades back.

Maybe the Iraq war protests???

Wanted to refresh my memory.. anyone know what I’m talking about so I can put in enough info to search it???

He’s like a broken clock, striking true twice a day. He’s gotten lots of things right, and wrong, because he covers almost everything. The things he has stated correctly, such as the government abusing mass surveillance of citizens, many others were saying and are. That doesn’t mean he originated the idea, and he didn’t. He’s basically an RSS feed of conspiracy theories out there. Recently, though, he comes across as a Trump shill.
edit on 2-8-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
If he predicted that he was an asshole and a hack of epic proportions...then he hit the nail on the head. The man is a nutcase of a human being. His "The answer to 1984 is 1776" is just damn dumb. The answer to 1984 came in 1985 when nothing of anything worthwhile took place in 1984. My daughter was born in 1985 so that made it a good year. He's a damn hack used car salesman of the internet. Orwells book....we as a society sorta kinda need to just stop being such negative assholes. The future's so bright......I gotta wear shades.
He is nutty, but 1984 refers to Orwell’s book 1984 and a totalitarIan state. So that phrase is clever, whether or not you agree with the message. It’s a slogan.

I’m against fear salesmen, and hysteria, but we also need to not be so positive that our blinders are on.

For example, there are several slippery slopes wears on, such as mass dragnet surveillance of the public, tech company collusion with intelligence agencies, etc.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Reptilluminatis from outer space took over the world, that´s why frogs went gay.

Might it be that Rogan means that Bohemian Grove thing?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Joe Rogan always touts this one conspiracy theory Alex Jones got right back in the 90’s.

I was attempting to look it up but Jones has claimed so much similar nonsense that I can’t find the one Rogan referenced.

It was a bunch of military type plants sent to instigate a protest a few decades back.

Wanted to refresh my memory.. anyone know what I’m talking about so I can put in enough info to search it???

Was it the one years ago where he was able to bluff his way into the Bohemian Grove thing? I think that's what it was called, anyway. It's the one where they do the mock sacrifice on the alter of that enormous owl statue in the woods.

If I am remembering right, it may have been the first time I was aware of him.

Never been able to tolerate Jones myself, he just heebs me out, in a big way.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The web has been a Pandora's box, giving voice to many tin foil hat guys the likes of Alex Jones sucks the blood of, to where delusions and disinformation is rampant. I recall, when Alex first came about, his game was so transparent. His techniques are, straight down the line, criminal con man devices or carnival barker stuff. He's like a fake, money grubbing preacher, but of The Church of the Immaculate Tin Foil Hat.

Look, when a person is wrong about most things, and has no authentic, compelling proof that would holdup in a court of law, that person is blowing smoke. In addition, he's clever, to a lot of people, anyway, the way he harnesses emotional rampages, which is a con man trick of getting you emotionally involved: if he can stir up some fear, maybe he can sell you a water filter. If you're off balance, it's easier to get in your wallet. If you think he's saving America, herself, donate to him. Simple as that. It's as if there's no critical thinking, though. If half his claims were true, he'd be dead, for exposing all these deep, dark secrets he claims those that really control all things are desperately trying to hide. What, the New World Order, so threatened and of a dark conspiracy, murdering all these other good guys, has been unable to locate Alex? Far be it from anybody to suggest Alex is just a raving idiot nobody at the CIA or NSA would spend five minutes worrying about?

Bottom line, he's just a lying con man, catering to an audience with all sorts of prejudices and delusions that make them believe what they want be believe and hear what they want to hear, a human character flaw that will obscure truth. Believing what one wants to believe trumps truth in many, many, many people, who succumb to their fears or greed. If people weren't gullible this way, there would be no con men. There's Alex, and his suckers. That's about it. Another entertainment buffoon, and he really does sound like some raving, lunatic buffoon, often, embarrassing for a mature adult to behold, that has somehow made a business as this paradox, parading as something authentic. He's like a few hundred others, on the fake news con circuit, pumping websites, books, videos or begging donations, like you need them to save the planet herself, some broadcasting from their mother's basement. Makes you real hopeful for civilization, doesn't it? I've yet to think of one good thing, being mentally disconnected from reality, can accomplish, unless it helps keep tin foil hats at their computers and off the streets.
edit on 2-8-2018 by Scrutinizing because: Added a word.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The owl God in Sonora Ca.
I remember how he tried to tell
us how the powerful elite, world political
leaders, movie stars, members of the
media. They would gather together in
Norcal to worship some owl god called
Molech. Then he even snuck in and
proved it with video. Lmao What an ass
he is for going to the extreme to open
the eyes of the comatose. Who only hate
him now for forcing their eyes open.

Hell I hate him to for the very same
reason. Should have left most of em
in their coma. Why wake up a nursery full
screaming, crying, whining infants that
just wanna sleep? Hate that guy.
edit on Ram80218v03201800000029 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Reptilluminatis from outer space took over the world, that´s why frogs went gay.

Might it be that Rogan means that Bohemian Grove thing?
Jones doesn’t purvey the reptilian thing. That’s David Icke.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I doubt this is what was being referenced but the FBI was very involved in infiltrating protest during the Vietnam War.

It would stand to reason that tactics such as involved then are still in use today.

The techniques employed involved not only active infiltration but very disturbing discrediting campaigns designed to damage the reputations of those involved, especially the leaders whose profiles were already high due not only to their activism but because of their jobs like actors and actresses and social positions.

Covert campaigns to publicly discredit activists and destroy their interpersonal relationships were a common tactic used by COINTELPRO agents.

I feel that these types of covert campaigns are still used today, not only by our FBI, but even at the local level with our politicians and police. No real evidence of such activity but I believe it's a very common tool and just stands to reason.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8/2/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

edit on 8/2/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Bohemien grove

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

" media personalities are liar "

let that one sink in

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

If you can’t stand him I understand completely but that video is the one to watch. He basically confirmed long standing conspiracies around the meetings there.

Was it the one years ago where he was able to bluff his way into the Bohemian Grove thing? I think that's what it was called, anyway. It's the one where they do the mock sacrifice on the alter of that enormous owl statue in the woods.

If I am remembering right, it may have been the first time I was aware of him.

Never been able to tolerate Jones myself, he just heebs me out, in a big way.

That’s how he got on the scene and he confirmed what many people labeled as conspiracy previous to his recording.
edit on 2-8-2018 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Also, it’s well worth the time to watch his video. He was definitely a more humble person at that point early in his career.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Here is a hater site for haters

Gay frogs: Followup to the above, the government and/or Big Pharma is now using chemicals to make the frogs gay.[45][46] Oddly enough, this is the one thing Jones is right about: chemical runoff is creating hermaphroditic animals.[

rationalwiki.org...

The thing is that jones runs tha prison planet he rails about. That is how the unseen universe works. The guy has actually been mucho correct in the past.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This reminds me of that movie "Conspiracy Theory," where suddenly the government is after Mel Gibson's character and he doesn't know why because he's published so many conspiracy theories.

As for the answer, I certainly have no clue--don't follow the guy.

edit on 2-8-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The one conspiracy is that everyone who watches/reads Infowars on a daily basis will eventually need the male enhancement/vitamin drugs he sells because they don't get outside enough.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Op. Gladio?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Rogan may have simply misheard AJ since all Jones' does is growl and scream.

You ever seen the movie Tusk??

AJ was born to play the role of the walrus. He missed his calling in life!

<< 1    3 >>

join