It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones’s Attorneys Argue That No Reasonable Person Would Believe What He Says

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Look........
Your using up a whole page here, and still haven't posted any original sources.

And your trying to tell me free speech is slander!

.....you do realize that just because we have freedom of speech, doesnt mean that speech cant be slander right?

Also still waiting for you to prove me and the other poster wrong, you know since youre using up a whole page with NOTHING to back up your claims against what we posted.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

This is ATS bro, your posting stuff out of context and not from original sources.

You just wasted a WHOLE page with not one link..... I'd call that lazy 4 sure.

I dunno what communist country your from, clearly that was Jones personal opinion and not slander.

Now your just wasting my time.... gotta go to work now.
Thanks for nothing.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

The sources are posted, and the video is even posted with him saying exactly what I quoted him as saying.

Full stop. There is absolutely no one, that watches that video that can deny that.

Youre wasting your own time, and im still waiting for you to refute anything thats been presented.

Will save this all for the future though so that the mods and everyone else know youre just trolling.

I dunno what communist country your from, clearly that was Jones personal opinion and not slander.

Lol its like talking trig to a 4 yr old.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
They are quoting him like he said other false stuff out of context yea. What facts were out there the hour he said it?
The court did go through the context and the deflamation lawsuit is KO and Jones OK and waiving their fees like a boss - this should tell you they did their homework and you didnt.
At that time it was in my eyes ok to question the official narrative like this. I still question it and its my right to do so. I can question WW2 stuff, Vegas shooting. Some people question Jesus ever existed. ATS did the same kind of journalism. After some time and some facts later he even apologized for some of his quotes but no one cared. Does MSM apologize for intentionally fake stuff? No. Dont pretend you won the thread. Acknowledge he's still better than you 99% of the time and you dont own him by this or that quote

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

He is so all over the map every show, that its very obvious that he is either more brilliant than all of us and on to some grand conspiracy, or 100 percent crazy, or a total con man. I like to think he is a combination of the three. The thing I have observed about Alex is that usually there is some truth in his rants, mixed in to a sea of crazy, you have to have the patience to gleam the truth from the mountain of total insanity. Used to listen to him fairly often in years past, but rarely if at all now, its just become too obvious that the lights are on but nobody's home.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I have been listening to Alex Jones of Inforwars.com daily for the past 3 years.
He mixes comedy with interesting stories, has great reporters and guests.

If you are a Patriot, this is what you need to listen to.
Also read/listen to Drudge Report, Breitbart, True Pundit, Hannity, Laura Ingrahm for the Right view.

All of these attacks are phony attempts to get him off the air, since Alex was one of the leading reasons Hillary lost.

Listen on radio, internet, or one of the 70 television stations

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

When Apple says, "it does not tolerate hate speech," they actually mean they do not tolerate free speech.  Meaning: Apple is actually anti-America.

Not surprising really, Apple is known to delete apps much like Nazi Germany burning books.

If you own an Apple phone, that's probably like owning a Nazi flag.

edit on 6-8-2018 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MartinD28

He used to be a demigod here.

'The worm has turned' as they say....

Do you know what that phrase means, where it comes from? Shakespeare first coined it; it references a snake which, if repeatedly trodden upon, will turn and bite. And old, old phrase.

"The worm has turned" is the equivalent of the DTOM flag.

There. Don't say you don't learn anything on ATS. hee hee...anyway, Alex used to be a hero here, and it's interesting to see him being re-evaluated.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

wut? that makes no sense at all. craftyarrow.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: celery

Young lady, I guess you never heard of Nazi book burning.

Books where burned in Nazi Germany because they opposed Nazism. Nowdays, if you oppose Liberal ideologies they will burn your apps, and erase you from history. You see, liberals are no different than the Nazi party.

If you can't understand that.......

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I guess now we know what "cognitive infiltration" actually meant.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join