It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones’s Attorneys Argue That No Reasonable Person Would Believe What He Says

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:
(post by CraftyArrow removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Jeezus
..not hard to find..took me all of about 15 seconds to find the exact quote

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It doesnt matter, they will claim some whacky excuse or conspiracy, despite the words came directly out of his face, numerous times.

Like i said before , these same people rail against CNN , MSNBC, ABC etc for fake news, but they venerate AJ and choose to ignore his fake news.

They cant be consistent and it tells a lot about their character.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

I don't know about their character..they just want to believe I suppose, or disbelieve the opposing view..confirmation bias.
I think on occasion there is a kernel of truth from Jones, sprinkled with "the crazy" but for the most part he is currently just a cheap salesman hawking his supplements..and fear.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I'm just saying he's too lazy to look it up. Anyway, the clip is probably out of context and not the original video. If that is what Jones thinks, he is intitled to his own opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

I'm just saying he's too lazy to look it up. Anyway, the clip is probably out of context and not the original video. If that is what Jones thinks, he is intitled to his own opinion.

LMAO did you just tell me im too lazy to look it up, after over 8 pages i have consistently looked up his quotes, reports, and stories and posted them on here?

I find that highly Ironic you calling me "lazy" when youre obviously too lazy to verify on your own , when it literally takes a 10 second google search. Or even FLIP BACK a few pages on THIS thread! LoL But IM lazy?

I have obviously done my research and posted it.

Holy crap some of yalls hypocrisy is so glaring im surprised youre not blind.

If that is what Jones thinks, he is intitled to his own opinion.

Hes not entitled to slander families and the children of the dead. And foment among his listeners tactics that cause harm and hate , and force these families to move multiple times because his listeners are harassing them because AJ repeatedly says they are gov agents and faking it.

Thats the line.
edit on 4-8-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Anyway, the clip is probably out of context and not the original video.

Ahh..did you bother to watch the clip? the clip is word for word whatthedoctorordered posted as a Jones quote, it is right out of Jones mouth. And yes Jones is entitled to his opinion(if he slanders people though..he will have a problem)..the problem here is posters are saying Jones did not say it..when clearly he did.

edit on 4-8-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

And you still haven't looked up the original infowars video... Yeah LAZY!

I like to see if its taking out of context, so far its just Jones opinion.

And, where is the slander... there is no slander in the above video.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Anyway, the clip is probably out of context and not the original video.

Ahh..did you bother to watch the clip? the clip is word for word whatthedoctorordered posted as a Jones quote, it is right out of Jones mouth. And yes Jones is entitled to his opinion(if he slanders people though..he will have a problem)..the problem here is posters are saying Jones did not say it..when clearly he did.

Exactly and thats one of my issues.

The fact they keep saying he didnt say these things when he clearly did.

AJ has a pattern, he says this stuff, it causes issues and he never retracts it UNTIL hes under lawsuit, then all the sudden hes sorry , or he didnt say it.

He did the same thing with the Pingpong pizza or comet or whatever, kept accusing them of being pedophiles, running a pedophile ring, then that dude went in and took a shot in the place, and they threatened AJ with a lawsuit, and Jones backed down.

It just flabergasts me that people defend this stuff, and absolutely refuse to actually look at facts.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

And you still haven't looked up the original infowars video... Yeah LAZY!

I like to see if its taking out of context, so far its just Jones opinion.

And, where is the slander... there is no slander in the above video.

The video is ALL OVER THE INTERNET, its LITERALLY top 3 on a search, I posted the quotes, the poster above me posted the video, its in full.

Where is the slander? Really? speaking of lazy you clearly didnt watch it.

Dont like facts that destroy your narrative huh?

Talk crap all you want, call me lazy, everything Im quoted has been verified, repeatedly.

Where are your facts it was taken out of context? You know since you want to talk about facts? Where are your facts in opposition?

or are you just being lazy?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Do you like to quote stuff out of context, so far your content is not from the source.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Do you like to quote stuff out of context, so far your content is not from the source.

........umm.....

Its verbatim from the source

Must be the Mandela effect huh?

Or you didnt watch the video. Which is probably more likely, because its there word for word

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

So far you haven't shown the original video.
AND, you haven't shown any slander.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So far you haven't shown the original video.
AND, you haven't shown any slander.

Literally, the video is a few posts up, with the quote in full.

So you are either trolling, or so far gone into AJville, that common sense has said "byebye" a long time ago.

Either way, you wanted more proof , its there, and you still cant accept it.

Thats your problem not mine, like i told another poster, its not my job to pour common sense into people who refuse to drink from the well of truth.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

It's clearly slander, Jones is clear in the video right there. If you wish to play dumb and pretend it's your perception of 'context' that matters that's fine. I'm sure it's going to do a great deal to help Jones in the lawsuits he faces.

Reality.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I guess you like wasting thread space, so far everything you posted is out of context. And that you think an opinion is slander.

At this point it doesn't matter, your just going in mindless circles.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I guess you like wasting thread space, so far everything you posted is out of context. And that you think an opinion is slander.

At this point it doesn't matter, your just going in mindless circles.

LoL yep its me, lol im wasting space with quotes from AJ, that prove hes being slanderous and lying.

You sound like one of Jones' producers. I hope not for you, because hes got a string of suits coming and has been in and out of court over the last year or so, and there will be more to come.

Apparently , repeatedly, a jury of his pears do not agree with you, or Jones.

Unless you can prove anything I have stated, or quoted wasnt true??????

Back under your bridge.
edit on 5-8-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

You should read some of Craftys thread responses in other posts........... Will explain a lot, he apparently doesn't take facts well....... Even from people who clearly are knowledgeable in their fields........
Don't feel bad man or get frustrated...... Its not you.....

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Look........
Your using up a whole page here, and still haven't posted any original sources.

And your trying to tell me free speech is slander!

edit on 5-8-2018 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join