It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones’s Attorneys Argue That No Reasonable Person Would Believe What He Says

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Perhaps this is a symptom of despising someone for those used to being easily led by the status quo social circles.

The irony here is you accusing other people of being easily led

Yet you believe Alex Jones of all people.

Holy crap, you just cant make this stuff up.

And you just proved my point and my suggestion. Because I never claimed to believe anything said by Alex Jones. All I did was comment on his style of communication. And you already failed your own decree that "you can't make this stuff up" Because you just did make up a whole lot of fantasy about me and what I believe without me ever making any claim in belief.

Thank you for totally proving all my earlier points on this matter.

edit on 3-8-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Perhaps this is a symptom of despising someone for those used to being easily led by the status quo social circles.

And you just proved my point and my suggestion. Because I never claimed to believe anything said by Alex Jones. All I did was comment on his style of communication. And you already failed your own decree that "you can't make this stuff up" Because you just did make up a whole lot of fantasy about me and what I believe without me ever making any claim in belief.

Your point? lol you have defended him through out this thread.

If half the crap AJ has said about other people was directed at Trump, you guys would want his head on a platter.

But its cute youre claiming some sort of victory here, whatever mental gymnastics you gotta do buddy.

He has LITERALLY accused people of raping kids

He has FULLY said multiple times that kids didnt die in Sandy Hook, repeatedly.

This isnt "Theater"

and I find it highly hypocritical that people hate CNN for fake news but defend AJ for his. Its despicable honestly he is JUST as guilty for fake news and slander
edit on 3-8-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Your point? lol you have defended him through out this thread.

If half the crap AJ has said about other people was directed at Trump, you guys would want his head on a platter.

But its cute youre claiming some sort of victory here, whatever mental gymnastics you gotta do buddy.

He has LITERALLY accused people of raping kids

He has FULLY said multiple times that kids didnt die in Sandy Hook, repeatedly.

This isnt "Theater"

and I find it highly hypocritical that people hate CNN for fake news but defend AJ for his. Its despicable honestly he is JUST as guilty for fake news and slander

Total BS.
Show evidence where Alex Jones said people didn't die. That is nothing but you lying to yourself to justify your hatreds in your own black heart.

Show proof of just one thing you are claiming about Alex Jones. I have seen them all, I have watched and heard all the videos of Alex Jones speaking about those tragic events, and then also watched all the MSM news like CNN create fake news around it and misquote him by spinning the stories. Not once did Alex Jones EVER say kids didn't die in SH. Not once.

You are just being a child with your pathetic diatribes.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

a reply to: howtonhawky

oh indeed, hes complete sane and not hateful at all.

Hes so sane, that his WIFE, whose not the millionaire that he is, got primary custody of their kids.

Oh come on...

We all know he has some emotional issues but that does not negate the truth he often covers that really seems to get to his inner being.

Now i say good on him for not getting full custody of his kids. Most fathers choose this route cause they recognize the necessity of a good woman in their kids lives and any sane man would do the same. From what i heard he was not fighting for full custody or to be vindictive and try to keep the kids from their mom but only to get fair time with them to be a decent dad.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Op you know the whole gay frogs thing is real, right?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
Op you know the whole gay frogs thing is real, right?

Source.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

www.returnofkings.com...

www.sciencedirect.com...

www.newsweek.com...

discovermagazine.com...

But forget all that, and just play the gay frogs meme and laugh like its a non-issue.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What is this " Faux Coup D' etat Para Militant"?

It's the very thing that Q did to see how much attention people were paying to hard substantiated facts.

It's obvious that many things Alex have said along the way can be corroborated by hard substantiated facts by personal investment and time into research same as Assange would want people to eventually do.

Don't depend on a deep state to tell you the truth in any media for convenient consumption of a microwaved meal.
Go and drift even further down Denial and continue the charade of zzz- go back to sleep and pretend everything is still super slavery of mankind.

What Alex is Ultimately Questioning is how much of a real human being you are just like Q community? Do you know how to weight what is definitely real with what a deep state wants to lure you into so easily.
It was " Faux Coup D' etat Para Militant" This is Classic if not Completely Original Counter Intelligence Tactic to garner same win as what got Trump Elected.

[B]***snip***[/B]
edit on 8/4/2018 by Blaine91555 because: snipped for T&C violation

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I'm happy to see people who are willing to admit the emperor is naked. Jones is a tumor on our society.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Alex Jones’s Attorneys Argue That No Reasonable Person Would Believe What He Says

They are right. In what world does this not count as throwing listeners and fans under the bus?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Youtube, a private company chooses to take down his videos.

for perfectly good reason
and well-done youtube

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Your fake consensus is pathetic. Lets have a look what he and his attorney actually say about it.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

From Jones own mouth.

"Yeah, so, Sandy Hook is a synthetic completely fake with actors, in my view, manufactured. I couldn’t believe it at first. I knew they had actors there, clearly, but I thought they killed some real kids. And it just shows how bold they are, that they clearly used actors. I mean they even ended up using photos of kids killed in mass shootings here in a fake mass shooting in Turkey-- so yeah, or Pakistan. The sky is now the limit. I appreciate your call."

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

so theres more proof in the above post, not to mention, his own quotes have been posted REPEATEDLY through out this thread.

Its not my job to change the minds of people who CHOOSE ignorance over Facts.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Alex is an absolute maniac, but I like the dude. The disdain for him here of all places is a little suprising.
I wonder sometimes how many of his blunders are intentional self sabotage.

He's on air constantly no filter, no script. He's gonna say some things he shouldn't but he's right a lot of the time too. I wonder if he strays far enough into crazy every now and then...he's not taken serious and his name stays out of the deadpool. Just spitballing, don't mind me.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MartinD28

Jones 2020?

Seems to fit the bill.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

I have heard him dispute those claims that he never said those things. Is there video of him saying those things?

I doubt it. And as you mentioned, rather than post proof just posting text and then adding insults as if that proves anything..
All of these things I have said throughout my replies aren't a defense as AJ so much as me pointing out known LIARS AKA the MSM. Even if people don't believe Jones, they have even less reason to believe CNN and those pieces of S-it.

It's a war between them, not you or me, but off course you have allowed your emotions to be triggered by CNN and the MSM, and they have used kids to do that to you. Same things they still do against Trump, or anyone else they want the public to hate and rally against.

The only real proof of ignorance is when you let them do that to you again, and again, and again.

Unless there is video proof it's a big nothing.

And something you missed is the fact that CNN has on many occasions attacked Jones with these dishonest, out of context manipulations.
Why would they do that? Duh, because Obama and Hillary were worshiped by the fruitcakes at CNN, and Jones destroyed Obama and Hillary with every thing they did by exposing their lies, and their corruption, and their law breaking, to a high degree.

edit on 4-8-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I have heard him dispute those claims that he never said those things. Is there video of him saying those things?

he can dispute it all he wants, he said it, and yes its on video.

if you really want the truth go look it up for yourself.

You wont though because you want to keep up your confirmation bias.

Funny thing about saying stuff on radio and TV, you can deny you said it all you want, but its right there for everyone to see.

And something you missed is the fact that CNN has on many occasions attacked Jones with these faked, out of context manipulations.

No one needs to fake or manipulate anything when it goes to Jones, he does it well enough on his own.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Hey don't worry about it then, you can keep hating everything and have a tantrum over it all you like.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Hey don't worry about it then, you can keep hating everything and have a tantrum over it all you like.

So because I dont think a man who purposely slanders families on a live radio show.

Accuses people of raping children with NO proof.

Intentionally says nasty things about people, again with no proof.

Doesnt deserve respect, and SHOULD be sued for his behavior, IM the bad guy?

Man you really need to re-evaluate your thinking.

You guys SLAM CNN constantly, but give Jones a pass, really says more about you than me honestly.

I despise CNN too, but at least im consistent on calling out bullsnip, and Alex is just the otherside of the disgusting coin and deserve the same treatment.
edit on 4-8-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join