It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones’s Attorneys Argue That No Reasonable Person Would Believe What He Says

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Funny how people obsessed with Trump works. I was surprised by seeing you make a thread about someone else other than Trump.

Ran a simple CTRL + F and searched for "Trump" and guess what?

You were already talking about him on the first line. Lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: vonclod

Besides that, the frogs are gay.

That whole spiel was about Bisphenol A BPA turning the frogs transgender. It was a big study back around 2010'ish. And no matter how many times you tell the everday "liberals" around here they'll turn around and say that again next time as if they quote was just TOTALLY out of no where, had no merits, and they've never heard about it not once, etc. But why would they want anyone looking into BPA (synthetic estrogen)??? Surely it has NOTHING to do with there being four times as many transgender boys as there are girl. NOTHING at all I say!!!

Seeing as though you are explining away Jones quotes, explain this one.

"Pyschic Vampires rule the earth

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I personally feel the insanity is just an act. Talk about things that are real (Sandy Hoax, for instance) while appearing crazy, and you instantly discredit the truth.

Makes you wonder.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Oooooo sick burn with the gay frogs, o wait that is actually backed up by a scientific study from UC Berkley not exactly abastion of competitive thought.
edit on C214000000Fridaykpm82 by Czulkang because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: QuantumEcho

I personally feel the insanity is just an act. Talk about things that are real (Sandy Hoax, for instance) while appearing crazy, and you instantly discredit the truth.

Makes you wonder.

His ex wife would disagree, when they were going through their suit and divorce she straight up said the guy was an abusive psychopath.

You dont act that crazy, for that many years, that often, and not actually be bat crap crazy.

Jones is a bigoted headcase.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: Midnite247
Sandy hook was definitely a staged event, and Alex Jones Obv debunked straw man "smoking gun" of green screen interviews with pozner and hennety, creating misdirection from pozners well documented deep state involvement,!
a reply to: JBurns

Then he should be able to prove it in court as he's being sued for his comments about the Pozner interview.

Let me know when that penny drops...
Lenny pozner is the front man, the mouthpiece , when he shouted about suing Wolfgang halbig, attempting to exhaust him with continuances and suits to throw out evidence , whilst refusing to turn up in court ultimately dropping the case when all the bs was exhausted, demonstrates 2 significant points 1. Pozner has unlimited funds to drain ppl in attempting spurious legal action, and 2. When push comes to shove he drops it.. Leading to 3. This is not the actions of a grieving parent, as a grieving parent would stop at nothing no matter what. Obv this person is a tool of whoever orchestrated this...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

His ex wife would disagree, when they were going through their suit and divorce she straight up said the guy was an abusive psychopath.

This is said in an overwhelming amount of divorces.

Pretty common and not many judges lose their cool as you do unless there is evidence provided.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

This is said in an overwhelming amount of divorces.

Pretty common and not many judges lose their cool as you do unless there is evidence provided.

LoL did you seriously just follow me onto this thread to throw out a personal attack?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

well you feel very special!

I have been here for days.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
For the first time I agree with Alex jones.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

oh indeed, hes complete sane and not hateful at all.

Hes so sane, that his WIFE, whose not the millionaire that he is, got primary custody of their kids.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I believe thats a metaphorical term, and a damn good one, that asserts that the rulers of our world are not unlike 'vampires', vampires whom typically would suck the life force out of people via their blood, except these 'real world' 'vampires' suck the life force out of society ergo the entire world via our minds. Not to be mistaken in literal terms, that is, 'actual vampires' of the 'psychic' (Miss Cleo) variety.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I believe thats a metaphorical term, and a damn good one, that asserts that the rulers of our world are not unlike 'vampires', vampires whom typically would suck the life force out of people via their blood, except these 'real world' 'vampires' suck the life force out of society ergo the entire world via our minds. Not to be mistaken in literal terms, that is, 'actual vampires' of the 'psychic' (Miss Cleo) variety.

I am willing to bet that those who take these AJ quotes and then discuss them as if he literally meant them in the unrealistic kind of way, rather than symbolically, in order to disparage AJ, are doing so because they supported Obama, or Hillary, and AJ really hounded those two with a vengeance. This is why a majority of Alex Jones haters take all these things he said, and turn them into a reason to trash on him relentlessly.

Just being honest.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Im not a leftist and I dislike AJ because you dont have to take the things hes said out of context.

He literally means what he says, so much so hes said them repeatedly, and even doubled down.

Im willing to bet those defending AJ , are delusional because AJ was a huge Trump supporter, and therefore they dont want to admit the guy is a complete wack job.

When you repeatedly tell people Sandy Hook didnt happen, and no kids died. Thats not a metaphor.

When you repeatedly say that no one died in the Texas Church shooting, thats not a metaphor.

When you claim the world is ruled by reptilians , and double down by showing those stupid vids of peoples eyes changing, thats not a metaphor.

What strikes me is that many of you defending this guy are otherwise really intelligent, im baffled by the fact you cant parse this pretty simple data.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Thank you, best laugh I've had in a while!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a fearmonger, the crazy man on the street but with a television studio. I 've been listening to him since the 1990's and now that he's more than just a radio personality in Austin, he's got a larger audience, which is going to include reactionaries. He should be aware of that.

Making the claims about Sandy Hook really whipped up the impassioned because children were involved. If he's going to continue this path of media hype he needs to become aware that his words have consequences whether intended or unintended, and that his die hard fan base will react in horrible ways.

Jones needs to WAKE UP to his responsibility.

It's the equivalent of yelling fire in a theater.

edit on 8/3/18 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Quote FROM JONES

And yet in an earlier video on his website, titled “Alex Jones Final Statement on Sandy Hook,” he says: “If children were lost in Sandy Hook, my heart goes out to each and every one of those parents, and the people that say they’re parents that I see on the news. The only problem is, I’ve watched a lot of soap operas, and I’ve seen actors before.”

IF? IF?????

And this is only AFTER he was confronted and the law suit filed against him from 5 dif families , because his claims that no one died.

Thats not a context issue people
edit on 3-8-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Perhaps this is a symptom of despising someone for those used to being easily led by the status quo social circles.

Because all I am seeing is someone using symbols and portrayals to illustrate a point.

Alex Jones does that constantly. It is glaringly obvious that there are a lot of people who just don't understand that kind of communication method, and prefer to "misunderstand" the point in order to feed their own feelings.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Perhaps this is a symptom of despising someone for those used to being easily led by the status quo social circles.

The irony here is you accusing other people of being easily led

Yet you believe Alex Jones of all people.

Holy crap, you just cant make this stuff up.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Alex Jones does that constantly. It is glaringly obvious that there are a lot of people who just don't understand that kind of communication method, and prefer to "misunderstand" the point in order to feed their own feelings.

What exactly is the communication method of claiming that no one died in sandy hook and they were all actors.

Thats a bafflingly stupid equivocation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join