It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones’s Attorneys Argue That No Reasonable Person Would Believe What He Says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Ok tell me- competition, name 1?

And ''out there'' is basically just shouting really hard and shaking his head and some more. How would anyone believe him more with such actions?

Answer: Almost nobody! so why do it?
edit on 2-8-2018 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

Ok tell me- competition, name 1?

That Q guy?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Regardless of censorship and the unpopularity of this opinion, there are legitimate questions that should be asked and cannot be suppressed through censorship. Unpopular ideas deserve equal consideration, especially those based on legitimate and quantifiable concerns & facts.

They can remove all reasonable doubt by simply explaining why MCI protocols were ignored, who gave the order to ignore them, who initiated them in the first place (we saw the colored tarps, hospital on diversion, etc) and why the dozens of EMS providers in staging only saw/triaged/treated/transported 3 patients. Why were so many staged first responders/ambulances left standing around? I say this again, no professional (whether LE or EMS) will declare a room full of children deceased without first pulling out all the stops (including utilizing the ambulances/helicopters already staged)

Even if it looked absolutely hopeless, they'd still "put on a show" for family members and the community. One more time: no professional public safety professional would leave a room full of just-shot children lay there especially when immediate resources *WERE NOT* overwhelmed and a plethora of ambulances/first responders were staged.

Facts don't disappear or cower in the face of censorship. Neither do I.

Always thought ATS was better than that.

edit on 8/2/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Sandy hook was definitely a staged event, and Alex Jones Obv debunked straw man "smoking gun" of green screen interviews with pozner and hennety, creating misdirection from pozners well documented deep state involvement, ( previous govt involvement, buying/selling houses in sandy hook around that period, his "sons" picture turning up in an Israeli protest years before) .. All these point to Alex Jones being a directed stooge... Aj is like "dr" Steven Greer , where dark state found a willing stooge and financed them to push their agenda... Op. Mockingbird for the social media generation !
a reply to: JBurns

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

I don't believe SH was a staged event.

Instead, it is my opinion that first responders violated the law by not rendering an appropriate standard of care for the GSW victims. NIMS standardized the way first responders handle mass casualty incidents (MCIs) and all 50 states have developed protocols for those situations.

The gist of it is that there will be a staging area for emergency vehicles (such as ambulances) and a triage area with tarps of varying colors. A team of first responders will be assigned triage responsibility, where they evaluate patients to determine transport priorities (red=immediate, yellow=delay, green=minor injuries, black=deceased). No such triage was performed (as required by MCI protocols)

At the very least, there was some degree of negligence involved in the emergency response that possibly resulted in increased mortality. These are very legitimate questions that aren't going away with toothless legal threats and bastardization of libel laws. Our first amendment specifically protects challenges to prevailing narratives especially ones of public interest and political motivation.

The plaintiffs in this legal challenge have voluntarily made themselves a public figure and even politicized their message. Use of the legal system to suppress credible and lawful challenges is despicable, IMO. This is tantamount to any other political movement attempting to stifle public dissent and challenges to the narrative through the legal system, and it is patently in violation of the first amendment.

Using the legal system to advance political interests should not be tolerated. And claims from public figures in political causes that they are subject to defamation through those challenges are clearly not supported by our law or the Constitution.

I believe their legal challenges will fail. Their efforts to erode the second amendment have placed them firmly in the realm of acceptable & lawful political discourse. And that includes making claims that hurt their feelings, no matter how unpopular those claims may be unless & until the claims are knowingly false and spread with malicious intent

edit on 8/2/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Midnite247
Sandy hook was definitely a staged event, and Alex Jones Obv debunked straw man "smoking gun" of green screen interviews with pozner and hennety, creating misdirection from pozners well documented deep state involvement, ( previous govt involvement, buying/selling houses in sandy hook around that period, his "sons" picture turning up in an Israeli protest years before) .. All these point to Alex Jones being a directed stooge... Aj is like "dr" Steven Greer , where dark state found a willing stooge and financed them to push their agenda... Op. Mockingbird for the social media generation !

Why do you believe the govt financed Jones to be a willing stooge and expose Sandy Hook if the govt staged Sandy Hook? I also think it was staged but I never got the impression Alex Jones was working for the govt. I thought he was just doing the things he always does.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

never attribute a plan to something that can be explained through incompetence. They had no plan in place and had no clue what they were doing.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Alex Jones number one mission in all that he does is to EXPOSE CORRUPT PEOPLE. (And sell stuff).

And the reason he is so unpopular, even here on this site is because a big boatload of people don't like when their favorite politicians are called out on their corruption. Hillary and Obama especially, and everything that happened when they were in charge of all that corruption. Alex Jones really dogged them hard.

It's easy to know this is true by how much hatred is directed at Alex Jones. Just like all the hatred against Trump.

Moral bankruptcy was a hallmark of the Clintons and the Obama regime, and the same goes for Bush, and GW Bush and all the human filth spawned from all of them as well.

Alex Jones targeted these people and the things that happened because of them.

This makes people mad.

Lying to yourselves will never make it true and after death you will still exist with the consequences of your hatreds. Beware.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Bull, it's because he is bat sh#t crazy, his manic mannerisms, either crying, or raging.. Sandy Hook, Fema Camps, gay frogs, etc..etc.
edit on 2-8-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Bull, it's because he is bat sh#t crazy, his manic mannerisms, either crying, or raging.. gay frogs, etc..etc.

HAHA see, nothing except defamation and ridicule, because you have no true evidence against him except the hatred you tell your own mind. He does those things for entertainment. Low brows can't tell the difference I suppose...

edit on 2-8-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Okaaaaaaay then, watch him all you like..I was into him..for about a week.
As much as it feeds your fantasy, sorry to disappoint but I don't hate him..just think he's a loon.
edit on 2-8-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Besides that, the frogs are gay.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: vonclod

Besides that, the frogs are gay.

That whole spiel was about Bisphenol A BPA turning the frogs transgender. It was a big study back around 2010'ish. And no matter how many times you tell the everday "liberals" around here they'll turn around and say that again next time as if they quote was just TOTALLY out of no where, had no merits, and they've never heard about it not once, etc. But why would they want anyone looking into BPA (synthetic estrogen)??? Surely it has NOTHING to do with there being four times as many transgender boys as there are girl. NOTHING at all I say!!!

edit on 2-8-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
You know why i didnt buy it?.
Biology.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It's a classic misdirection, suppose I'm accused of murder and all evidence points me , I'm screwed right? Unless I create doubt by having a "friend" say it was definitely me, I saw him he was in the car park at 6. I can prove I was with friends at 6 so whole case is now suspect , ya get me? So if "agents within the govt" ( I never say govt cause we all know it's not the whole govt, just sneaky muthrs in it) are accused of something, easiest way to avoid suspicion is to get ur schill whose got zero credibility to scream that it was u , offering up some easily disputed truth! Been round a few times that one
a reply to: toms54

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Another thing occurs to me about this defence his team have concocted...

It is without the slightest doubt that reasonable people are not the ones who are being influenced by people like Alex Jones, in even the smallest way, so in that respect, its entirely reasonable to state as much. However, it does not MATTER whether reasonable people, possessed of common sense, are being effected by Alex Jones commentary directly, because the effect of the UNREASONABLE people Alex Jones relies on for the majority of his income, on the lives of those his commentary is directed at, is what causes the problems for the victims of his constant defamation.

Realistically speaking, basing a defence on what reasonable people would think of a thing, is absolutely ridiculous when it is the incitement of unreasonable people, by the unreasonable person which is Alex Jones, which has started this whole thing in motion. Its long been understood by reasonable people, that common sense is a misnomer, because good sense is in fact, an uncommon trait. Therefore, basing his defence on what reasonable people think of a thing could not be missing the point any more thoroughly, if it had aimed for California and hit New York instead!

The crucial thing here, is that his commentary has incited and inspired unreasonable behaviour toward his victims, by his following, has damaged the reputations of his victims and those with whom they associate politically and financially, and is an affront to the personal dignity and honour of his victims. How reasonable people respond to unreasonable deliveries is irrelevant entirely to the case, and has no effect on whether defamation has or has not occurred. Defamation is not about what reasonable people think having heard a story or a diatribe. Its about what is said, whether it is true or not, whether the person accused of defamation can prove what they have said to be accurate, and whether or not the delivery has had an effect on the VICTIM, NOT whether it is has had an effect on the readership, viewership or other consumers of the content under scrutiny.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Believing half the stuff Alex Jones shovels out would be like believing the Daily Mail News paper was actual news.

Just saying.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Spaghetti.

Spag Hetti.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

Maybe. I'm not 100% convinced but I can see how it would work. I'll bear it in mind going forward.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Midnite247
Sandy hook was definitely a staged event, and Alex Jones Obv debunked straw man "smoking gun" of green screen interviews with pozner and hennety, creating misdirection from pozners well documented deep state involvement,!

Then he should be able to prove it in court as he's being sued for his comments about the Pozner interview.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join