It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones’s Attorneys Argue That No Reasonable Person Would Believe What He Says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If I put money on the deadpool he'd definitely be an interesting prospect.

Him and Jim Carey

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

We're starting to see less and less of Alex Jones on ATS these days. I wonder why?

For one thing, if someone links an Infowars story, Globalism obsessed "liberals" around here will derail the thread for about 3 pages straight, making it a tedious pointless affair. Even if AJ didnt write it.

edit on 2-8-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Alex is a moron.. That being said infowars is no worse than CNN with fake news and reporting their opinion as fact..

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
As for the thread title: no truer words have ever been spoken. Even coming from an attorney.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

BWAHAHAHA

that is hilarious...

So what is CNN’s biggest objective lie??

Probably pretending to be in Iraq when they were really in a sound stage in Atlanta, Georgia.. as they helped push the Iraq invasion for G.W. Bush....

What is Alex Jones’s ?

Interdiminsional child molesters running the planet..

Yep.. definitely no daylight between the two..

Lol..

You just don’t like the fact you have been played consistently by Jones and other rightwing wack-a-doodles who push ridiculous conspiracies that shouldn’t fool a toddler.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So what is CNN’s biggest objective_??

Suppressing Truth while hoodwinking liberals into being unwitting minions of the Ruling Power Elites that own this nation.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Maybe because it is laughable nonsense that never turns out to be true????

When was the last story Jones got right???

G.W. Bush’s people planting instigators in anti-Iraq war protests if memory serves..

Man , Jones has repeatedly and falsely pushed the narrative he got right years ago so much I can’t find the original accusation..

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How??

The fact that superdelegates get to vote how they want???

Or is it that hillary Clinton didn’t commit a crime by having her own server. Exactly like trump’s own IG said as well???

I can’t watch the video atm.

There was NOTHING illegal in ANY of the DNC’s staffs leaked emails.

And assuming they were as sold by you guys. There should have been illegal actions..

We literally got all of their staffs private emails and there was nothing..

I’m guessing that is why you were so vague in your post is because your just spouting nonsense..

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: neutronflux

What? I never said Jones doesn't question him. And Trump himself has praised Jones

And what does the above answer have to do with:
Proof and context how Jones impacts Trump’s policy?
edit on 2-8-2018 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed and added forgot to add reason

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Youve been around this site long enough to have seen thye answers to your own questions nailed to the wall over and over, but feign ignorance.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

There was NOTHING illegal in ANY of the DNC’s staffs leaked emails.

And assuming they were as sold by you guys. There should have been illegal actions..

We literally got all of their staffs private emails and there was nothing..

I’m guessing that is why you were so vague in your post is because your just spouting nonsense..

I know right? People just getting on band wagons because ring leaders told them to. I mean, at least wait for conclusive results from processes deeming some one guilty or innocent.

Haha, some people man.

edit on 2-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Trump ought to cut Jones loose and get outta Dodge. Jones is a lunatic crazy bastard who's only supported by maniac crazy bastards.

Mind you Trump could use Jones as evidence if he ever gets into legal problemos. "Judge I was in a bad patch. Emotionally a bad place. It was so bad I was listening to Alex Jones. Judge I'm so ashamed. Please be lenient!!"

People say Trump is the foxiest of foxes and a wily mofo. He's already gone and got his temporary insanity defense lined up. He is a genius of geniuses. 🎯🏅

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

“No reasonable reader or listener would interpret Mr. Jones’ statements regarding the possibility of a ‘blue-screen’ being used as a verifiably false statement of fact, and even if it is verifiable as false, the entire context in which it was made discloses that the statements are mere opinions ‘masquerading as a fact.'”

What is a "verifiably false statement of fact"?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
You all are really trashing Alex Jones today. I tune in sometimes, when I'm in the mood for it. I also used to listen to Art Bell on Coast to Coast am radio. What's the difference? All they are really doing is reporting that the conspiracy theory exists and giving details about it.

It seems like people don't like his style or the fact he is not 100% accurate when he advocates for the most outlandish side of the issue.

There have been times I thought he was right. Hillary and Obama are demons that smell like sulfur, I'm sure. And yes. The frogs definitely ARE turning gay.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

For one diffence Jones has gone full blown pro-Government political hack. Where Clyde Lewis , Norris and bell always played the bi-partisan anti-government conspiracy game.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

a reply to: toms54

For one diffence Jones has gone full blown pro-Government political hack. Where Clyde Lewis , Norris and bell always played the bi-partisan anti-government conspiracy game.

Good point. Alex jones has obviously become entrenched into the Trump campaign and therefor mainstream politics.

At least Jones comes off as a looney, many "news" outlets have been pushing false or twisted stories for ratings and or agendas lately (all political spectrums).

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
herp derp

I baweev everyting dah media tell meh tah

derp derp

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You know, so many people follow Alex Jones, its scary. People believe his BS.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

that is hilarious...

Probably pretending to be in Iraq when they were really in a sound stage in Atlanta, Georgia.. as they helped push the Iraq invasion for G.W. Bush....

Lol..

So do you think that is no big deal?? Because I think it's a big deal. What else have they lied about?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

BWAHAHAHA

that is hilarious...

Lol..

So do you think that is no big deal?? Because I think it's a big deal. What else have they lied about?

Just like many other media outlets, quite a bit.

That ranges, from rewording something to get more attention than a dry headline, to one sketchy source and not verifying the validity, not reporting stories because they don't fit a narrative, and then of course stories that were just flat wrong.

The reason I said the not reporting a story is because of Amber Lyon, who did a story in Bahrain about the government oppressing protests and opposition, had her documentary pulled after only one airing of it. Turns out there government was friends with our government. Funny how that should have anything to do with journalism.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join