It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones’s Attorneys Argue That No Reasonable Person Would Believe What He Says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Are you referring Sachs Baron Cohen? If so I imagine it would be funny. He's a good comedian.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I was first among his listeners. This was back in 1999 when all I had was a 28.8k buad modem. But realized soon that he was not real. I realize that lot of things he says may be based in reality. But he is a charlatan, a liar. What is more he is always uncontrolled rage. No one should associate with someone like that.

I believe he is a very smart person. I also believe he is a pawn. Only God knows how far he is in his own delusions and truths, and lies and ma squares. Well other people may know, I don't. I am not privy to this private life. But I did listen to his ex-wife talk about him, and even she says he is sincere.

Alex Jones, you need some humility. You also need to realize that you are not mankind's salvation. No human or human organization is. Only God's kingdom government in Jesus' reliable hands is the salvation, and the solution to mankind's problems. No need to worry about things more than necessary Alex Jones.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: redletter

I wish to add one more thing.

I can understand where Alex Jones is coming from. A lot of the generation we come from has to do with the knowledge of how the Nazi almost ruled the world. And the great WWII that destroyed so many lives. Since that time everyone has been sinister of government and its role in human affairs. From that time, time and time again governments have shown themselves to be the single worst enemy of humanity. In Stalin's USSR tens of millions of people died unjustly. In Pol Pot's Cambodia, everywhere where atheism spread, deaths in the untold tens of millions of lives.

It is not like Alex Jones did not have a reason to be paranoid of government. No one has ever said this but I will, government is the single most cause of unnatural death to humankind. And governments where atheism rule are the most.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

If it has consequences then it isn't free...

Oh really? So you can say anything to anybody and expect no consequences in return right? And those people have no right to respond I take it?

Interesting.

You're missing my point.

He's not actually saying anything to anybody. He's talking to a camera and he can say whatever he wants to say.

If people choose to listen and they don't like what he says they can also choose to not watch.

It's really that simple.

He’s being sued for defamation. There are some forms of Speech that, if you engage in them and they cause demonstrable harm, you can find yourself liable for, so in essence you can say what you want but you are also responsible for your words, just like you are responsible for your fist if you choose to smash it into someone’s face.

“Free speech” doesn’t mean zero responsibility. If someone with a national audience lies about you to that audience and causes you to lose your livelihood, your residence, turns loved ones against you and ruins your life, all for their “ratings,” yeah, you have the right to sue them for it.

edit on 2-8-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Oh really? So you can say anything to anybody and expect no consequences in return right? And those people have no right to respond I take it?

Interesting.

You're missing my point.

He's not actually saying anything to anybody. He's talking to a camera and he can say whatever he wants to say.

If people choose to listen and they don't like what he says they can also choose to not watch.

It's really that simple.

He’s being sued for defamation. There are some forms of Speech that, if you engage in them and they cause demonstrable harm, you can find yourself liable for, so in essence you can say what you want but you are also responsible for your words, just like you are responsible for your fist if you choose to smash it into someone’s face.

“Free speech” doesn’t mean zero responsibility. If someone with a national audience lies about you to that audience and causes you to lose your livelihood, your residence, turns loved ones against you and ruins your life, all for their “ratings,” yeah, you have the right to sue them for it.

Noted.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

This attorney Is talking about the same people that brush their teeth with fluoridated toothpaste and eat food grown in chemical fertiliser which contain the other uranium breakdown products.

I guess Its easy to fool people who are mentally retarded In the first place

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Alex Jones’s Attorneys Argue That No Reasonable Person Would Believe What He Says

So- can his attorneys come up with an excuse why he caters to dangerous, unhinged, unreasonable people?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

... is something you would have to be sociopathic or worse to believe.

Every action has consequences, every one of them. Every movement, every physical action, every statement, every single intention. Somewhere, somehow, a consequence appears, with or without governance or society to "inflict" it on you. For goodness sake, get a grip!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: redletter

A lot of the generation we come from has to do with the knowledge of how the Nazi almost ruled the world

The nazi's were just the catholic church, It's a well known fact that the opus dei helped these catholics escape to a few countries known as the rat run, read Is Alberto for Real.
If you read operation mind control you can clearly see that the nazi's ended up working in the CIA every American should read how the catholic church have been behind every terrorist action in the united states and in fact the entire planet with operation gladio being controlled by the P2 freemasons, NATO, the CIA and the 12 european countries, prime ministers and special military units, so over here in England where gladio was set up by one of the rothschilds great grandson's winston churchill in 1940 with operation stay behind.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Alex Jones is one of President Trump's most trusted media personalities. I think that makes him relevant.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
If you want “alternate media” with credibility, then there is no room for exploitive frauds.

If ATS wants to be credible, then it needs to question everything. ATS should be part of the process to exspose frauds, not a safe heaven for flat earthers for example. Or a breeding ground for charlatans and trolls.

That is why everyone here with credibility should care.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Alex Jones is one of President Trump's most trusted media personalities. I think that makes him relevant.

Proof and context how Jones impacts Trump’s policy? Or you questioning the very real need to question a government ran by self serving politicians the constitution was written to keep in check? A constitution trying to be broken by self serving politicians?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

He is off the wall for sure,Train wreck? refer to all your Democratic party then,he is more believable then they are,and he uses actual facts,something libtards know nothing about

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

What makes president Trumps personal views more relevant than anyone else's?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

What? I never said Jones doesn't question him. And Trump himself has praised Jones

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

The fact that he has so much power to act on those views. I don't care so much about the views of some average Joe, because there are billions of us and you can find people who hate Alex Jones, and people who love him, and people who don't care. But there is only one POTUS.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Interesting.

You're missing my point.

It's really that simple.

That goes for every terrorist, criminal kingpin and cult leader too right???

Charles Manson never killed anyone.. if people chose to listen to Charlie that is there bad...

It’s not like it could be their fault if someone were to believe his nonsense and take actions that are perfectly justified if you believe him...

It isn’t like someone could believe his crazy conspiracy theories and bust into a pizza shop with an AK..

So what’s the harm?!?!

Lol

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

I see. So as I understand your reply you are saying what he says is only relevant as he is POTUS .

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Yep Its a farce, Rome is propaganda arm, Washington is the hammer and London is the finance...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Good.

I really don't need a loud mouth yelling at me like it will make him more believable ...

He should stick to lurking " searching for molok minions "

Or just become a sprts broadcaster.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join