It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUUUUGE Cylindrical UFO Caught Traveling BEHIND Jupiter Posted On July 30

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Lets suppose for a minute that it was a real UFO .....its in an awefull hurry possibly running to an emergency situation OR running FROM something.... there could be a whole intergalactic war going on that we have no idea about- The battle for Earth and her precious natural resources....... lol just spitballin............ but it could be true

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Meh, just a satelite. It has the same magnitude of Jupiter is all. Any astronomer worth their salt has one of a dozen satelite and ISS trackers up on thier cell, tablet or laptop while observing so they know what they are seeing. And even if the observer did, there are tons of unlisted military and other nations satelites that we do not know about.

The coolest thing about this video is how rare that you would capture an object bisecting Jupiter.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Regardless of whether or not this is some giant planet-ship, I agree that we limit the capacity of other possible lifeforms or civilizations. Someone, I forget who, said it best (and I'm paraphrasing): we mess up when we assign human motives to non-humans.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Lets suppose for a minute that it was a real UFO .....its in an awefull hurry possibly running to an emergency situation OR running FROM something.... there could be a whole intergalactic war going on that we have no idea about- The battle for Earth and her precious natural resources....... lol just spitballin............ but it could be true

A+ for a great imagination. I agree we don't know much about our true state or that of the environment we are in!

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gratheil
not a math major.. scientist.. anything... But

My HD camcorder records at 33 fps.

Even pointed way out to space.. it still records at 33 fps.

My question is ... if it was going at 10x the speed of light (thats what 3 million km a second if my math is right) how would it stay on film for 2ish seconds with that frame rate. Even pointed out to space like that at best it might of recorded on 1 frame as a long blur, not a point of light you could follow.

If i am wrong... be gentle..

If its far enough away, let's say Andromeda galaxy, it can travel a thousand years at that speed and still stay within the frame.

Anyway, I love the other poster's comment that you would see a red shift at 10x the speed of light. That's the understatement of the year

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nononsense35

originally posted by: Gratheil
not a math major.. scientist.. anything... But

My HD camcorder records at 33 fps.

Even pointed way out to space.. it still records at 33 fps.

My question is ... if it was going at 10x the speed of light (thats what 3 million km a second if my math is right) how would it stay on film for 2ish seconds with that frame rate. Even pointed out to space like that at best it might of recorded on 1 frame as a long blur, not a point of light you could follow.

If i am wrong... be gentle..

If its far enough away, let's say Andromeda galaxy, it can travel a thousand years at that speed and still stay within the frame.

Anyway, I love the other poster's comment that you would see a red shift at 10x the speed of light. That's the understatement of the year

What size would it have to be at 2.4 million light years away the distance to Andromeda

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Lets suppose for a minute that it was a real UFO

OK lets.

.....its in an awefull hurry possibly running to an emergency situation OR running FROM something.... there could be a whole intergalactic war going on that we have no idea about- The battle for Earth and her precious natural resources....... lol just spitballin............ but it could be true

But you just said lets suppose its a real UFO.

Something running away from a war sounds like intelligent life trying to save it self.

How do you get that intelligent life using spaceships the size of planets equals a real UFO?

It sounds identified so how is a UFO?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Nothing in that video shows proof that it went behind. Take up a basic photography class and you'll understand why.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
the distractions are real people! the red new spy network is who we should be watching for.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm not an EXPERT or anything so don't bash me for this. But it seems like the objects goes INFRONT of Jupiter. WHY? Because go to 4:49 in the video and you can tell that the CIRCLE of light of Jupiter is BROKEN where this object "pops OUT" -- if it was behind, jupiter should have still had it's "circle of light" complete, or am I wrong here? Do u guys know what I'm saying...?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tmpxvx
I'm not an EXPERT or anything so don't bash me for this. But it seems like the objects goes INFRONT of Jupiter. WHY? Because go to 4:49 in the video and you can tell that the CIRCLE of light of Jupiter is BROKEN where this object "pops OUT" -- if it was behind, jupiter should have still had it's "circle of light" complete, or am I wrong here? Do u guys know what I'm saying...?

I think that's more due to the filter used on the video if you want to prove it's it's a ufo just use a filter that's standard practice by ufo sites they haven't a clue what they are doing it looks good to others that don't have a clue as well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join