It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inner-City Pastors Praise President Trump as The Most PRO-Black President...EVER!.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Oh dear lord... none of which has anything to do with anything I said!!!

I can't do this anymore. I'm done with you.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: highvein

In inner city communities it is the church that leads them.

Really? A lot of inner city gang members are spending their days in church, uh?

Many of those inner-city gang members should be put in prison for 30 days. Their leaders should be executed.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Our great country was founded on Christian Values

White male land and slave owner Christian values, that left out women, indigenous people, people of color and poor immigrants...Christian values that insisted on a separation of church and state in the 1st Amendment.

I know right, and look how oppressed you are.

BTW, I dont know of a single place, country or principality on earth, that wasnt built on slavery, war, and unfair treatment of the native populace. And they werent all under Christian rule.

Put nice appeal to more Virtue Signaling.

Apparently you need to brush up on your history too.
edit on 1-8-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Our great country was founded on Christian Values

White male land and slave owner Christian values, that left out women, indigenous people, people of color and poor immigrants...Christian values that insisted on a separation of church and state in the 1st Amendment.

Christian values also started and led the abolition movement... just saying.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Bowing down to Allah is a ritual that Muslims do to remind them of their continued professed allegence and faith. As long as they aren't forcing inner city families and prison inmate to participate, I don't have a problem with their rituals. I don't have a problem with Christians of faith and their rituals either, until they usurp neighborhood funds and facilities to promote their conversion agenda.

link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

FYI: It's against T&Cs to discuss other posters, and for good reasons, so let's not go there...

But your point is well taken that today's opposition party is far more interested in obstructing and thwarting any efforts on Trump's part than to actually solve problems. And I'm pretty sure they're getting quite a bit of help from the Never Trumpers in the other party. All of which really tells us that all these political labels mean nothing!!!

I don't think it's ever been more important to examine deeds -- not words. Who is just talking the talk? And who is really walking the walk? As Jesus told us, "We shall know them by the fruits of their labor." Or, for the secular version, "The proof is in the pudding."

We can see where everyone's efforts are going -- the good, the bad, and the ugly.

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

President Obama received a lot of praise...but it was always for his "concern", or "plans". Never for results... I can't even recall why he received a Nobel Peace Prize. Was it for his ear-to-ear smile?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Bowing down to Allah is a ritual that Muslims do to remind them of their continued professed allegence and faith. As long as they aren't forcing inner city families and prison inmate to participate, I don't have a problem with their rituals. I don't have a problem with Christians of faith and their rituals either, until they usurp neighborhood funds and facilities to promote their conversion agenda.

LMAO or refusing to let women drive, vote, or work.

Stoning them for being raped, STILL IN 2018

Whole nations full of them, persecuting women for dancing, or daring to challenge the Islamic Male dominance.

LOL just stop man, youre making yourself look even more foolish

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Just saying, slavery is condoned in the Bible. Abolition wasn't a Christian value, it was an humanity value. Sometimes even the religious fight against religious dogma for religious reform

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

President Obama received a lot of praise...but it was always for his "concern", or "plans". Never for results... I can't even recall why he received a Nobel Peace Prize. Was it for his ear-to-ear smile?

Because he was black and was elected president, he hadnt even been in office a year I dont think.

Obama did nothing for the inner cities, my wife voted for him (shes black) the first time around and was disgusted with the fact that he did NOTHING with her home town of Chicago, despite the people there begging for his help.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Just saying, slavery is condoned in the Bible. Abolition wasn't a Christian value, it was an humanity value. Sometimes even the religious fight against religious dogma for religious reform

Which is why there was the reformation. and Martin Luther.

And yet here you are lol still trying to condemn Christians helping their community, you know, living their faith.
The same thing you people bitch about them NOT doing. Just proves theres no sincerity with you.

Lol so bigoted man its unbelievable

I guess i should feel sorry for you, having that much hate inside you all the time, maybe its time to evaluate yourself

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

And yet here you are lol still trying to condemn Christians helping their community, you know, living their faith.
The same thing you people bitch about them NOT doing. Just proves theres no sincerity with you.

Lol so bigoted man its unbelievable

I guess i should feel sorry for you, having that much hate inside you all the time, maybe its time to evaluate yourself

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

No I'm not. I'm condemning the Trump administration's lazy and obvious preference for Christian authority over inner city communities.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Obama did nothing for the inner cities, my wife voted for him (shes black) the first time around and was disgusted with the fact that he did NOTHING with her home town of Chicago, despite the people there begging for his help.

I have a friend who grew up in Ferguson, Missouri... he was pretty darn disgusted with what Obama did and didn't do as well. He felt Obama was fueling the hate and anger and doing nothing to relieve the hardships of the people. I can't speak to Chicago, but my friend called out Ferguson for nickeling and diming the people to death. Literally. And that's exactly what came out in the end.

The people who know the inner cities know what the real problems are, and they aren't what's being portrayed on TV and by BLM. But neither is it what some on the right would have us believe either.

It's all such a fustercluck.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Luther barely scratched the surface of the reforms that are needed to correct Christianity general. Slavery was still a Christian value long after Martin Luther nailed his letter on the church's door.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

No I'm not. I'm condemning the Trump administration's lazy and obvious preference for Christian authority over inner city communities.

You literally flat out ealier in the thread condemned them saying that Christians have no place doing that in the community, and making every excuse in the book why they shouldnt be.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Luther barely scratched the surface of the reforms that are needed to correct Christianity general. Slavery was still a Christian value long after Martin Luther nailed his letter on the church's door.

Slavery was a world wide value, not a christian value. It knew no specific religion, slavery was all over the world, the majority of it wasnt even in the states.

Stop with your revisionist history to try and support your point, youre making yourself look foolish
edit on 1-8-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

LMAO or refusing to let women drive, vote, or work.

Stoning them for being raped, STILL IN 2018

Whole nations full of them, persecuting women for dancing, or daring to challenge the Islamic Male dominance.

LOL just stop man, youre making yourself look even more foolish

I knew I would draw him out with that one! *wink*

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Oh dear lord... none of which has anything to do with anything I said!!!

I can't do this anymore. I'm done with you.

I know right? It is almost as if some village is missing their idiot. Or troll...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

So, the Trump administration caters to Christians more than any other administration! Who would've thought! LOL

UGH I KNOW RIGHT!

I mean despite the fact that the vast majority of inner city minorities are christians.

And that 90 percent of the organizations focused on helping inner city minorities are in fact faith based, so going through them would be the best point to start.

But hey SCREW FACTS amirite!

HANG THE ORANGE RACIST, BIGOTTED CLOWN!

Was he there to talk about being a Christian or prison reform and improving the community? I lost track and forgot how facts work after reading this post.

Here is a FACT for you: there is nothing Trump could do that you wouldn't find fault in him.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join