It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inner-City Pastors Praise President Trump as The Most PRO-Black President...EVER!.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Geeez, I wonder how it is that you are confused about this. He wants to help people in the inner city, therefore he talks with people from those communities. Where do people from these communities gather en mass? Hmmmm, should I give you a hint?

No, he's not talking to "people" from inner cites, he talking to Christian pastors. Where are the teachers, major employers, city council members, law enforcement official, doctors and community organizers, for a start?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
What I find absolutely fascinating about this whole thing, is it takes one person to derail an entire thread. Just one person...

What I find even more fascinating is how so many upstanding ATS members fail to ignore posters who have derangement syndrome.
edit on 8/2/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

So pastors and FAITH BASED leaders..... Lol so it could have been from many dif faith backgrounds

Here's a list of those in attendance, from the OP's article and my first post in this thread.

Outside Leadership included: Bishop Dale Bonner; Bishop Kelvin Cobaris, Impact Church; Senior Pastor “Choco” Wilfredo De Jesus, New Life Covenant; Pastor Michael E. Freeman, Spirit of Faith; Dr. Phillip Goudeaux, Calvary Christian Center; Senior Pastor John Gray, Relentless Church; Pastor Richard Hayes, Our Relentless Church; Bishop Darrell Lynn Hines, Christian Faith Fellowship Church of God in Christ; Senior Pastor Harry, Jackson Hope Christian Church; Dr. Alveda King, Alveda King Ministries; Pastor Julian Demond Lowe, Oasis Church; Dr. Van Moody, The Worship Center; President Willie G. Owens, Coalition of African American Pastors; Senior Pastor Benny Perez, The Church LV; Pastor Jon Ponders; Pastor Darrell Scott, New Spirit Revival Center; Bishop Kyle Searcy, Fresh Anointing House of Worship; Senior Pastor Paula White-Cain, New Destiny Christian Center; Marvin Winans Jr.

Please point out the Rabbi and the Mu'alimin.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Geeez, I wonder how it is that you are confused about this. He wants to help people in the inner city, therefore he talks with people from those communities. Where do people from these communities gather en mass? Hmmmm, should I give you a hint?

No, he's not talking to "people" from inner cites, he talking to Christian pastors. Where are the teachers, major employers, city council members, law enforcement official, doctors and community organizers, for a start?

Probably in those congregations..... Cause you know.... That's how churches work.....

You're really not this dense are you?

........ I'd feel much better if you just said you were trolling

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Why can't you admit that this was a blatant attempt, on the Trump adminstration's part, to cater to Christian churches, and not to address inner city crime and prison reform.

edit on 2-8-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I also see aleveda king in there.... Martin Luther kings daughter..... One of those community organizers you claim weren't present lol

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I also see aleveda king in there.... Martin Luther kings daughter..... One of those community organizers you claim weren't present lol

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yep, Dr. Alveda King, Alveda King Ministries, was there. There were only Christians ministers there.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Why can't you admit that this was a blatant attempt, on the Trump adminstration's part, to cater to Christian churches, and not to address inner city crime and prison reform.

Because that's bullsnp? Pretty easy really.....

Why can't you admit you have serious problems w trump and Christians and your blind hatred has made you illogical and bigotted....... So much so you're bashing minorities for trying to improve their neighborhoods.......

Pretty disgusting dude

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Probably in those congregations..... Cause you know.... That's how churches work.....

How's that been working out, those inner city churches thwarting crime, in Chicago, Detroit, Ferguson?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
After 8 years of overt racism and bigotry from Obama, it's refreshing to see a President who does not consider race, sex or sexuality in his decision making.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity what's your religion

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

How's that been working out, those inner city churches thwarting crime, in Chicago, Detroit, Ferguson?

You asked this question several pages back and it was answered...... You just trying to rehash sht now because you have nothing valid or???????

Refer back to the multiple answers to that post.....

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I never "bashed" minorities. Stop projecting all over me because you're incapable of having a conversation.

I'll never believe that Christians can solve inner city crime problems, if they had more government funding and authority.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I've been following this thread, and I didn't get any answers to that question. How is it working out, Christian church influence on crime in inner cites? Any statistics?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Boadicea

Attaching yourself to someone who is successful is just plain smart. Especially if that someone is the president of the United States of America.

Yup! My very wise daddy taught me to surround myself with people who are smarter than me, and to "compete" with the best. But we also had to understand our first and greatest "competition" was our own self. It was our own record that we had to beat first if we wanted to beat anyone else. To my dad, "losing" was simply a metric for your own potential -- as long as you kept trying, that metric would keep improving. Because that's how to grow and learn and -- as our very classy First Lady says -- to be best!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This has been the first president to leave identity politics out of politics for quite some time. I suspect the cries of outrage are simply the withdrawal symptoms of this sudden loss.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I never "bashed" minorities. Stop projecting all over me because you're incapable of having a conversation.

I'll never believe that Christians can solve inner city crime problems, if they had more government funding and authority.

The only one projecting here is you and your hate all over Trump, Christians and these people trying to do something positive in their neighborhoods..........

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I thought there were only gang members in the inner city? You are so confused it seems.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You literally proved my point...aside from the part of the article you quoted...everything else you have been posting has been opinion with nothing but your posts to back it. Again that's fine if you want, but if you actually want to convience others that your opinions are indeed correct/factual you kind of need to post up some corroberating evidence. Like say you could link to an article reporting on how his admin had turned down a meeting with some other religious group or community group then I might be more inclined to see things the way you do. You didn't do any of that...you just post over and over about how he is just pandering to christians and isn't actually trying to do good by those inner city folks...its all just for apperances. Unless you can show me something that actually backs that up its just hollow bash trump words.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join