It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello and ummmm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ChristianParr

oooh rum. Can you make me a drink?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Hahaha yay this is my 20 th post wooooooo whooooo! That took like 2 hours haha Incedently it's red.. that really deep red you get on Roman Soldiers cloaks
Right I'll write this post out now see what you guys think it was.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChristianParr
Hello guys.

Obviously new here, I only joined tbf because something really REALLY weird happened to me today that's got me so confused. I've read the rules and seems I have to post 5 posts or something? Is that 5 posts from scratch or can I just reply to peoples other posts. I honestly don't want to just randomly reply to people just to ask a question on my own thread (tbf I usually just use facebook and stuff to chat to people so this forum stuff is pretty new to me)

Anyway, I guess if anyone reads this then hi
My names christian and I live in Lyme Regis in Dorset England.

Sometimes i go to the kitchen, open the fridge and look inside, then i don't pick anything up and just close it and go back to whatever i was doing before. I have no idea but probably aliens made me do it

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

a reply to: bally001

Thanks for the Star
As for scrutinizing I have zero idea what any of that means fella lol

I don't know what to say, if you aren't aware how you need to check under beds and in closets for Illuminati, seem like one of those doomed people that thinks brushing your teeth before you go to bed is enough. But most alarming is you seem to be unaware of the magic mushrooms reference, walls and psychedelic drugs.

Probably the most common hallucination reported from psychedelic drugs is walls changing, moving, bending, patterns on walls in various colors: walls just aren't walls to most people on such drugs. (Ditto ceilings.) Now, you're probably thinking what could possibly be alarming about not understanding walls, the psychedelics reference, that is not being on drugs? That's a good thing, not being on drugs, right? Well, yes, and no. Think about it. Seeing walls doing strange things, without being on drugs? That's alarming!

But welcome. It wasn't my intent to throw up any strange, metamorphic walls between us. Like your walls, I'm flexible, and quite nuts.
edit on 1-8-2018 by Scrutinizing because: Typing like a butt dial, again.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

I don;t even like regular mushrooms if someone puts them in my dinner they end up in a pile on the side
and nightstar sure thing but you would have to be in Lyme Regis to be served one lol

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

As for Illuminati I'm all up for a new world order tbf if it gets rid of Theresa May

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I don;t even like regular mushrooms if someone puts them in my dinner they end up in a pile on the side
and nightstar sure thing but you would have to be in Lyme Regis to be served one lol

I like mushrooms in some things, but you have a good point, especially when it crosses your mind they're fungus. Yum! I've never had magic mushrooms, myself, but did take a couple pills during my idiotic youth, like everybody was saying, learned one doesn't necessarily need an interior decorator. Other than that, I've found walls generally static and reliable. Car keys are a different thing, of course. Definitely some alien or interdimensional, diabolical force that, for instance, sucks them into cracks in the sofa.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

As for Illuminati I'm all up for a new world order tbf if it gets rid of Theresa May

Sounds like you have a controversy brewing, across the pond. I've seen a few Brexit things, but, as an American, and you're going to find this shocking and unbelievable, I'm not interested in meddling in your politics. Or bombing brown people with oil. There are two or three of us that feel this way.
edit on 1-8-2018 by Scrutinizing because: I wanted to change something, you idiot.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
a reply to: ChristianParr

What is your favorite color?

Blue. No yel-- Auuuuuuuugh!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

That's what I was looking for

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Hahah bombing brown people like I've said in most of my posts I don't understand politics certainly american politics. (when the English translation to 'trump' means fart all I know are the things that effect me. The UK government is very focused on London.. not my seaside resort of lyme regis next to the sea. I kinda wish I had a little island (as long as it had internet) away from the UK the news these days is just about politics and war

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I kinda wish I had a little island (as long as it had internet) away from the UK the news these days is just about politics and war

Don't you know it. I don't know about Trump and flatulence, but do know Obama was a bathroom number two break. I like some things Mr. Trump is doing, thus far, at least feel better we no longer have the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House. Hear you about the little island, though I'd prefer another planet.

Nice chatting with you, ChristianParr. You're alright, for a limey, so I won't yank your chain. I need to do an Illumnati sweep of the home now. Good night. Look forward to hearing Rod Serling introduce your walls from another dimension, when you feel ATS or the deep state will allow full disclosure.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Moron Spammer

edit on 9/25/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   
That's what I was looking for ! Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join