It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat Earth Fun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

You are right as ill admit I'm at the ranting stage as to I do not have the overall grasp, education, or minor details yet. I am starting on the basic of electricity and magnetics. I am being able to test things on my own it is cool. This jut makes a lot of sense to me as my dad was a master electrician. Say what if wimps was a neutral electrical charge but when disturbed or reacting with a positive charge can change things. Say earth is a battery. Earth is the ground and a ground is negative. Static electricity seems to works similar to how a battery in your car(tested even). I can get the same but lower amps shock jumping out of my truck(due to a short and a positively charged vehicle and me(static) :completing the ground and removing my hand from the truck. If I disconnected the battery negative side same thing just higher amps or volts...That's the rant level I'm at lmao.

I did not believe in hollow earth nor do I really but I believe there are some truths there. Especially when we hit a second layer of water. I need more proof there is no hexagon in the north or south whatsoever and undeniable proof of the aurora borealis. I believe Electricity magnetism and water are the key to everything. I am not sure the order yet and obviously some minor keys but these seems to be everything. As to the world is such a yin yang kind of thing. Positive negative cause and affect push and pull left and right.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

you just use the moon for an electron and then use the errf's magnetic field.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ChristianParr

It's these people, and more like them tthat effect us, mostly you, but everybody. More so than anything else, We have to just step aside and let it handle itself. i think that speaks for everyone.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: i77oomiknotti

I have not got far enough to cross reference moons and satellites and planets and their relation or correlations to atom and quantum happenings. However I have always had a hunch that it all works the same or similar. Even think sometimes gravity is just magnetism, inertia and compression. I have always thought space was plasma and electrical instead of dark energy or matter. EU model seems to fill more holes without using dark energy or matter. Berklane currents is where I start scratching my head and think its far fetched but even those have some interesting science and explanations. However they say berklane currents created the grand canyon and big canyon on mars. This seems far fetched to me but the other aspects make sense.

The crazier thought is that time doesn't really exist but instead just a infinite scale in or out. Then like a fly time goes faster than for us or slower and vise verse. This part however is a # and giggle theory.
edit on 21-8-2018 by randomthoughts12 because: infoleftout

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
A life long Flat Earth Theorist named Greg dies and goes to Heaven.

Upon arrival, at the Pearly Gates; Greg meets Saint Peter, whom said "Welcome to Heaven Greg; Today is your lucky day, you are one of hundred people ...who can, ask a question to God.

Greg: Can I ask God anything?

Saint Peter: Anything.

So Saint Peter ushers Greg and the ninety-nine others, to talk to God; Saint Peter says to Greg, close your eyes and ask.

Greg finds himself standing in front of God asks the burning question on his mind.

Greg: God?

God: Yes, Greg?

Greg: I need to know, is the Earth truly flat?

God: let's out a long sigh and rubs Greg's head.

God: No Greg, the Earth is Round.

Greg being confused, contemplates himself; then utters: This conspiracy, goes higher than I thought.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join