It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration says people would be exposed to increased risk if gas prices were lowered

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:
(post by Ksihkehe removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

##Attention Ladies and Gentlemen##

It's a controversial topic and it is NOT in the Political Mud Pit. Post accordingly or don't post at all.

Political trolling and personal insults are against the T&Cs.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: olaru12
I remember when gas was inexpensive, under $2 a gal. I don't want to live thru that horror ever again.

I remember in 2001 when gas was under a buck after 9/11 happened. That was a kick ass winter in AZ and NM for me. I was driving an 84 C10 with a big block and a lift kit that gave me a smoking 8 MPG if I drove with a tailwind. Being able to fill both tanks for less than $40 allowed me to spend most of my weekends either bass fishing or game hunting anywhere I wanted to go within a 150 mile radius.

Nice. I was sporting a GTO at the $1.00 a gal days. Almost killed me down by Palomas...don't drink and drive!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It used to cost me $12.00 to fill up a subaru when I was in high school in early 90s. Gas was literally just 75 cents/gallon.

My v8 SUV at one point cost me $115.00 to fill up when gas was pushing $5.00/gallon. I was only getting about 11 miles/gallon driving around Chicago. It was painful and I make good money. Actually convinced me to start riding motorcycles again.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join