It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Attorney General Jeff Sessions: Stop Mueller probe 'right now'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I find that interesting because I think it does tie into the stated observation in many of our top intelligence officials that Russia's activity was aimed at sowing discord into the American people. They don't care who is in power so long as the people aren't behind them and we are divided against each other.

I agree.

Would we not still be having the same Russia conversation if Hillary was president?

I have no idea. I am just thankful she did not win.

I was commenting on the fact that neither the trials in manaforts immediate future or the one ongoing have charges that have anything to do with russias effort to influence the election.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

It is good you brought up Nixon because Obama admin and Doj started this Witch hunt and first thing sessions should have done was end this farce right after he was sworn onto his office instead he recused himself instead of resigning leading to this expensive waste of tax payer funds.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: WarPig1939

I find it laughable you're still clinging to the hope that trump hasn't done anything. There sure seem to be a lot of Russians in his closets and under the beds.

If you have the actual evidence of illegal ties with Russia, it would make a great new thread? Instead of just repeatedly posting innuendo with no concern for credibility? Trying to push facts off the page that get in the way of your false narratives?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I have no idea.

I am just thankful she did not win. I was commenting on the fact that neither the trials in manaforts immediate future or the one ongoing have charges that have anything to do with russias effort to influence the election.

Unfortunately people don't care the content of the mud they're slinging these days, and that's true of many different groups/sides. They'll grab anything that looks like dirt even if its from a different field.

Real discussion is hard to find these days.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: shooterbrody

I have no idea.

I am just thankful she did not win. I was commenting on the fact that neither the trials in manaforts immediate future or the one ongoing have charges that have anything to do with russias effort to influence the election.

Unfortunately people don't care the content of the mud they're slinging these days, and that's true of many different groups/sides. They'll grab anything that looks like dirt even if its from a different field.

Real discussion is hard to find these days.

Especially if only opinions are offered, with no evidence provided? It all goes back to the 13 rules for radicals.... The extreme left and extreme right trying to frighten the middle into believing in the boogeyman. Demonizing the opposition. Maintaining control like opposing lawyers in an ugly divorce case.

However comma, single party government controlling speech is never to be trusted....

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Just more liberal salivating for the demise of Trump. They really should clean yo their own ranks dontcha think ?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
...and the cats keep chasing the laser pointer.

You'd think sooner or later they'd learn to not take the bait.

hah, I was thinking the same thing.
Trump has ways of getting people to ask for what he wants them to have by saying he wants the opposite. He knows how to use the hate against him to his advantage.

In the President's speech tonight in Wilkes-Barre PA, he said that he figured out how to build the wall.
He will say he does not want it, and the other side will insist that we need it.
hah.
Fits what I said earlier above.

Of course he was being sarcastic, but the truth is, this is what is happening.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

What exactly were all of the arrests and guilty pleas for? Please explain to us ignorant conservatives how EXACTLY did all of these Trump people “interfere” in the election and help Trump win?. You have left out a few little details in your post so let me help; most of the arrests and pleas have ZERO to do with Russian collusion or election interference because there obviously was none. There is not one bit of actual evidence to support the notion that the election was rigged for Trump by any of the people Mueller has netted in is probe. What it boils down to is that liberals cannot stand Donald Trump as a person because he is an unapologetic, wealthy, successful, capitalist white man. He doesn’t go around apologizing and bowing to other countries and he doesn’t have white guilt/shame. Get over it liberals. End the witch hunt. If you really pay attention and want justice, as you claim, there are definitely a few people worth investigating that actually committed real crimes that can be explained and understood by even the most brain damaged Democrat voters. Explained and understood without using terms like “collusion” and “interference” without providing and actual evidence. A few of these individuals are Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder and Barack Obama. But, then again, I guess liberals don’t care about their leaders giving nukes to hostile anti-American countries, destroying evidence during and FBI investigation, utilizing an unsecured personal server to communicate about sensitive US information, setting up gun running schemes that end in actual dead Americans or flying pallets of cash during the dead of night into countries that actively seek the destruction of America (for Democrats that only watch fake news CNN I am referring to Iran... you know, the Country in the Middle East where you wouldn’t last long as a transsexual SJW). I know you are butt hurt that Trump is president but DAMN... open your eyes.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
god damn you kids thinking you know better then Trump.... wtf is wrong with you

72 year old billionaire elected leader of the world and you know better...

You are not delusional?

ok.... ok.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Logically, a standing president aware of a legal entity abusing their power with a hell or high water objective of fabricating evidence and destroying them, would, upon reflection of a change in the voting bloc of a potential impeachment related to such a kangaroo court approaching, eventually recognize the necessity to hamstring that effort.

As it stands, the Mueller investigation shut down forcibly, 3 months ago, would be approximately as bad as Trump's press coverage is today. It stands to reason then, that even if he shuts it down today, with the consequences being "3 months worse", it would still be better than the consequence of allowing people to dig through the past of hundreds of people and string together edited recordings into some kind of running man forgery.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I wonder what prompted Trump to make this public statement right now and show his cards to everyone.

Trump certainly seems to be growing increasingly frantic about something.

Simple hes afraid of the effect this investigation will have on the midterm elections. If there were no midterms he wouldn't care, He would just ride it out. However, he knows if Democrats take power he will not accomplish anything the rest of his term. This midterm will decide the fate of the country for decades.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join