It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Attorney General Jeff Sessions: Stop Mueller probe 'right now'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have no idea how this email SPECIFICALLY spelling out collusion is not considered “the smoking gun”...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

do you mean when he fired Comey with the advise of Rosenstine?

No when he fired Comey because of the "Rusher" thing. Which we have him on tape saying. Where is the tape where he says he fired Comey based on Rosenstein recommendation?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And trump ignored that and fired him because of the Rusher thing.....

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Oh how awful. Not

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I think people constantly underestimate trump’s stupidity..

They are right he did have a fairly ironclad reason to fire Comey after he politicized the FBI AGAINST hillary Clinton..

He was just stupid enough to admit it was because of russia in the Lester Holt interview.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Words
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Wait...are people implying this is obstruction of justice?

I'm not, but I think it would be safe to say some are (though it's not so long as he doesn't act on it).

And it is that sort of context in which Trump may have attempted to obstruct justice when he acted out through firing Comey.

do you mean when he fired Comey with the advise of Rosenstine?
Ye, good luck with that, no leftist thinks THAT far.
hahaha

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Because that will be the Sept trial in DC.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sessions can't do anything.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Not from where I'm sitting.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

He knows. He's hoping his base will think it's Sessions who is holding up the process.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It is.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

No trump is cowering. He's just screaming into the dark as he does it.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Absolutely....

As even Ben Shapiro constantly says , trump could declassify the fisa warrant and any other stuff that proves the witch hunt tomorrow and prove it..

So why doesn’t he??

There is only 1 reason he wouldn’t.. because he is lying.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

It will all depend on who the democrats run..

This time they will not be running the most unpopular politician in history (hilldog).

And let’s not forget.... Trump couldn’t even win the popular vote against hilldog.

Wait till he has to run against someone the American people haven’t spent decades hating..

I don’t even think Trump runs again.. think about it..

Trump has already won the presidency.. if he quits after this term, assuming he is not empeached, then he has ONLY ever won.

If he runs again and loses then he loses almost all the cool points he gained from winning the first time and his first term will be viewed as a fluke...

If he wins again he gets a few more cool points but not nearly as many as he got for winning the first time..

So running again is inherently a lose/tie situation.

It is a risk that isn’t worth the potential gain..

Say he got a 100 cool points for winning the first time.

But winning again will only net him 50 more cool points. While losing will knock him all the way back down to almost zero cool points..

Is the chance to win 50$ Worth the chance of losing 100$??

I don’t think so.

I was referring to the upcoming midterm elections to determine the makeup of the house and senate.
I haven't begun to think about trump running or not running in 2020.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Because that will be the Sept trial in DC.

Are you on about manaforts other trial?
www.washingtonpost.com... ?utm_term=.144dc9ad15cf

He also faces seven charges in D.C. federal court in connection with his work in Ukraine: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, failure to register as a foreign agent, making false statements about working as a foreign agent, false statements, obstruction of justice and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Hmm
also about ukraine, nothing there about russia?
or did I miss something?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It is for running the campaign of the previous Ukrainian President who was a known Russian stooge..

Who he got elected specifically by pushing Russian government propaganda, manufactured in Russian troll factories..

Sound familiar????

edit on 2-8-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Fair enough.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

It is for running the campaign of the previous Ukrainian President who was a known Russian stooge..

Who he got elected specifically by pushing Russian government propaganda, manufactured in Russian troll factories..

Sound familiar????

So then it is not charges for election fraud, or espionage?
Also how was he left out of the indictment against the 12 russian intelligence officers?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Sound familiar????

Sounds really familiar. I believe that's the one that the Podesta Group helped with.

You see, shady ethics bought with USD or whatever currency can be converted to such, knows no party bounds.

Of course what they did was bad, hell, it may have set the stage for the riots and further deterioration of Ukraine, and consequently the region.

This is no isolated occurrence though, this happens around the globe every day by people on both sides of the isle. At the end of the day, they all get their money from the same people.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Sound familiar????

So then it is not charges for election fraud, or espionage?
Also how was he left out of the indictment against the 12 russian intelligence officers?

Well Tony Podesta is tied up in that too. I find that interesting because I think it does tie into the stated observation from many of our top intelligence officials that Russia's activity was aimed at sowing discord into the American people. They don't care who is in power so long as the people aren't behind them and we are divided against each other.

Would we not still be having the same Russia conversation if Hillary was president? Did the dossier not have Russian sources that ended up being the basis of an investigation against Trump?

Fact is, she didn't win, so it's kind of a moot point. But if she did, then every one would be focused on that instead, and Tony Podesta would probably be reported on more than Manafort. Granted he didn't have as much to do with her campaign other than being the brother of John, the connections would still be made.
edit on 2-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join