It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Attorney General Jeff Sessions: Stop Mueller probe 'right now'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Trump still believes he can sit down with Mueller and convince him that his investigation is a witch hunt. Lol

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Doubt it but I won't pull the rug out from under you.
The future will do it for me.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If it was up to the left this investigation could go on for years.
Enough is enough already

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
sorry.dbl post.
edit on CDTThuam4761 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Oh make no mistake it is the left who wants to hear the conclusion more than ANYONE...

We know trump’s team was contacted by Russian agents and went to a secret meeting with those Russian agents SPECIFICALLY to for the purpose of colluding with them to help Trump win..

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

So I think it is VERY bold to assume muller will be saying “Trump was totally innocent and a target of the deep state”..

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Uh oh...even the msm is pulling back on the ridiculousness...
www.usatoday.com...

Putting all of that aside, those who insist that these tweets constitute obstruction of justice are dangerously misinformed. Subjects and even targets of investigations do not surrender their First Amendment rights.

More important, loose talk about such tweets as obstruction continues to ignore the legal definitions of obstruction. There are various such provisions, but none would fit this type of assertion of innocence or criticism of an investigation. If it did, much of our political discourse could be charged as obstruction.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Lol trump doesn’t want to sit down with muller AT ALL..

Trump knows he did it..

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The president's lawyer Rudy Giuliani said in a statement to NBC News Wednesday afternoon that the president "was expressing his opinion" and that "no Presidential order was issued or will be."

OK. So what's the point of all this?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Words

Well because that is all poppycock.
And sessions is recused so it's just quote seeding when trump says # like this.
He knows half his base doesn't even know what the word recused means and will think it's Sessions dragging his feet and not acting... not trump not acting. And trump will never act on this because he knows to act on this is his carpet ride right out the front door.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

The president's lawyer Rudy Giuliani said in a statement to NBC News Wednesday afternoon that the president "was expressing his opinion" and that "no Presidential order was issued or will be."

OK. So what's the point of all this?

IMO the "threat" of impeachment will get gop voters to the booth as the gop has done a particularly poor job given the majority in both the house and senate in the 16 elections. Trump is smart to keep this stirred up as people do not want their vote for potus taken away by the man.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Hold that right in your little fist.
Because that was Rosenstein playing soothing music for the beast.
He was right... No Americans were implicated in that indictment...
What he didn't say is... Those are coming.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Some think that trump lawyers composed that particular tweet.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Words

Yeah yeah... Trump just wants you guys thinking his hands are tied and it's Sessions that is holding things up as far as ending the investigation.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Hold that right in your little fist.
Because that was Rosenstein playing soothing music for the beast.
He was right... No Americans were implicated in that indictment...
What he didn't say is... Those are coming.

Oh are there more russian bogeymen to indict?

No Americans were implicated in that indictment

I can't imagine the pain it caused you to actually have to type that.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

It's enough when they're done. Not a moment before.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

That won't stop them from hoping though.
I seriously doubt they even believe he is innocent. They just need him to be. They don't believe it.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

It will all depend on who the democrats run..

This time they will not be running the most unpopular politician in history (hilldog).

And let’s not forget.... Trump couldn’t even win the popular vote against hilldog.

Wait till he has to run against someone the American people haven’t spent decades hating..

I don’t even think Trump runs again.. think about it..

Trump has already won the presidency.. if he quits after this term, assuming he is not empeached, then he has ONLY ever won.

If he runs again and loses then he loses almost all the cool points he gained from winning the first time and his first term will be viewed as a fluke...

If he wins again he gets a few more cool points but not nearly as many as he got for winning the first time..

So running again is inherently a lose/tie situation.

It is a risk that isn’t worth the potential gain..

Say he got a 100 cool points for winning the first time.

But winning again will only net him 50 more cool points. While losing will knock him all the way back down to almost zero cool points..

Is the chance to win 50$ Worth the chance of losing 100$??

I don’t think so.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Well no one wants to find out they have gone to the mat for someone playing you for a fool..

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

I find it laughable you're still clinging to the hope that trump hasn't done anything. There sure seem to be a lot of Russians in his closets and under the beds.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Oh I think it was trump solo... no lawyer would have let him tweet ANYTHING like that...

AND I think he knew damn well it was a signaling sessions to stop the investigation..

I think “should” is just the best defense his lawyers can come up with in the situation trump put his lawyers in..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join