It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Attorney General Jeff Sessions: Stop Mueller probe 'right now'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Are there?

So up to that point you understand Rosensteins statement about NO americans being charged with working with russians to affect the 2016 presidential election?

I'm pretty sure we're watching the same investigation unravel.

I agree wholeheartedly. It is unraveling at a quickening pace. Not many areas left to go as they have indicted the bad guys.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
...and the cats keep chasing the laser pointer.

You'd think sooner or later they'd learn to not take the bait.

So everyone should just disregard anything said now so we don't look like cats?

Either way you cut that cake it seems like conditioning IMO.

Both sides are making it impossible to talk about the president we have, sad times. There is no room for discussion about it, or even real debate. Just scripts on both sides... pick which one you want to read I suppose.

Not this guy.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Words
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Wait...are people implying this is obstruction of justice?

only people who believe msnbc

thehill.com...

It’s time to stop the nonsense. Stretching and contorting obstruction law in a desperate attempt to justify impeachment is a political ploy, not a serious legal argument.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

hah, I was thinking the same thing.
Trump has ways of getting people to ask for what he wants them to have by saying he wants the opposite. He knows how to use the hate against him to his advantage.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

hah, I was thinking the same thing.
Trump has ways of getting people to ask for what he wants them to have by saying he wants the opposite. He knows how to use the hate against him to his advantage.

Interesting.

What advantage is there to be had in this case?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Words

Touche even

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I mean, duh, right?

Word games are cute and conspiracy theorists are great at them, but the only truly interesting opinions with regard to the President's twit belong to prosecutors and defense attorneys. We don't "vote" for the kinds of investigations we prefer based on party affiliation.

Working as intended.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Are there?

So up to that point you understand Rosensteins statement about NO americans being charged with working with russians to affect the 2016 presidential election?

I'm pretty sure we're watching the same investigation unravel.

I agree wholeheartedly. It is unraveling at a quickening pace. Not many areas left to go as they have indicted the bad guys.

Wait a minute, I'm trying to understand where you're coming from, I really am.

Are you saying that because some indictments so far have been Russians that we cannot reach and interview, the investigation is a fail and should end?

Why are you ignoring the Americans that pleaded guilty to crimes they were charged with? A Trump campaign manager on trial yesterday, and we have no clue where that will go; Rick Gates pleaded guilty to two charges, then there is Flynn and Papadopoulos, and then Roger Stone who has already said he thinks he will be indicted also for contacting those 12 Russian agents already indicted.

This is just the beginning of the investigation and already it's produced FAR more than a BJ in the Oval Office. Hold your horses, this investigation has places to go yet.
edit on 1-8-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Honestly I stopped caring about it and just think it is nothing but noise now. I'm waiting for the end result.

An yet here you are in this thread, not caring about the noise....

I just find it laughable at this point because so many of you are hoping for some kind of charge on Trump. Like a dude high on crack waiting on his dealer for the next fix, only there is no next fix. That's it, time to come clean and see reality

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

But Manafort and Gates were on trial for activity unrelated to the 2016 election or Trump, correct?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Honestly I stopped caring about it and just think it is nothing but noise now. I'm waiting for the end result.

An yet here you are in this thread, not caring about the noise....

...but that's all you are, NOISE.

Why should we care for your fake news and screesching? You people are done and slowly going away, good riddance.
edit on 1-8-2018 by Arnie123 because: Facts.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yesterday it was : 'you need an id to go shopping'
Today, it was a derranged, itchy fingered twit-burst

Is Trump just having a 'senior moment',
or could it be, that Manafort's day in court is too close for comfort ?

How about this : Kuhner and Junior have been out of the limelight for a while
Maybe Trump's lawyers have been told that the two lunks could be called to testify
about Manafort and Cohen too

That'd be fun

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Another Reeeee thread.Amonting to zero.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

But Manafort and Gates were on trial for activity unrelated to the 2016 election or Trump, correct?

No, Gates is not on trial at all as he struck a deal with Mueller after he pleaded guilty. We don't know what deal he made but we will eventually.

Manafort is on trial for charges ending in 2017, here is the list of 18 charges, filed in Virginia. There is still District of Columbia as a separate trial.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ohhh! You keep doing that, so we'll return the favor 😃

Fake news in conjunction with a phony witch hunt, that saw an FBI head and his Deputy FIRED, a couple FBI agents reassigned and a couple more DOJ personnel demoted and reassigned, no small beans.

Yeah, not sure you completely understand this investigation, you pointing out Manafort has no bearing on Trump as he only worked for a couple months to strong arm rivals and that's that.

His past finally caught up to him, or rather, the phony witch hunt uncovered his ill dealings,much like Podesta, yeah forgot him, huh? Lol

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

No, Gates is not on trial at all as he struck a deal with Mueller after he pleaded guilty. We don't know what deal he made but we will eventually.

Manafort is on trial for charges ending in 2017, here is the list of 18 charges, filed in Virginia. There is still District of Columbia as a separate trial.
Which, has nothing to do with Trump. Damn I love seeing people excited for nothing, lololol

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I asked if Manafort and Gates were on trial for activity related to the 2016 election or Trump, not whether deals were made, or from what year the charges stem from.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I asked if Manafort and Gates were on trial for activity related to the 2016 election or Trump, not whether deals were made, or from what year the charges stem from.

And like I said, Gates is not on trial as he struck a deal. What deal it is we don't know and I'm not going to speculate, but chances are very high that it will have to do with bringing someone higher up, down.

As to Manafort charges, they are about bank and tax fraud, conspiracy against the United States, failing to register as a foreign agent and so on.

One thing I will say about Manafort though, he is turning out the be the most loyal employee of Trump's and has not turned on him or accepted any deals in all this time. I firmly believe he is the one who is being made an example of, as he is most likely to get life in prison by protecting the higher ups. Not being a rat is commendable in any situation, I think.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

And like I said, Gates is not on trial as he struck a deal. What deal it is we don't know and I'm not going to speculate, but chances are very high that it will have to do with bringing someone higher up, down.

As to Manafort charges, they are about bank and tax fraud, conspiracy against the United States, failing to register as a foreign agent and so on.

One thing I will say about Manafort though, he is turning out the be the most loyal employee of Trump's and has not turned on him or accepted any deals in all this time. I firmly believe he is the one who is being made an example of, as he is most likely to get life in prison by protecting the higher ups. Not being a rat is commendable in any situation, I think.

It could also mean there is nothing to rat, no beans to spill.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Wait...are people implying this is obstruction of justice?

I'm not, but I think it would be safe to say some are (though it's not so long as he doesn't act on it).

And it is that sort of context in which Trump may have attempted to obstruct justice when he acted out through firing Comey.

do you mean when he fired Comey with the advise of Rosenstine?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join