It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Podesta referred by Mueller probe is now under official criminal investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Wait, I thought the Mueller probe was just a bunch of Democrats and a witch hunt. A witch hunt the POTUS just demanded (again) end right now. He even directed his AG (via Twitter) to end the investigation.

Does Trump want justice or not?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Tony is about to commit suicide by shooting himself in the head 10 times while biting down on a cyanide capsule after drinking 10 gallons of bleach

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: links234 I believe it could easily be mis-direction by the president not saying it is just that it can't be ruled out

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Um, if I'm not mistaken that OP was laid out with a disclaimer that the Podesta tie in was speculative? I'm also quite certain this is a conspiracy site. I can provide a quoted response from you to me on another recent thread where you laid out your opinion on a matter as being fact, does that mean we should dismiss you. You know denying ignorance and all?
edit on 8/2/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
But but Muh trump and Russia you Nazi!!
a reply to: BlueAjah

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

thinkin 2 shots behind the ear and maybe 4 16d nails from a nail gun kinda suicide
I like the barbell route.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

They were lobbying on behalf of Ukraine long before Trump. I believe that whatever their goals were, Manafort tried to attach himself to the Trump campaign in order to gain an inside position for whatever their goals are.

Or Trump was well aware of who Manafort worked with and for and chose him as his Campaign Chief for that precise reason?

Do we know how Manafort came to lead the Trump Campaign? Why Trump gave him the job? At who's suggestion or direction? Ditto Flynn for that matter. And who introduced Carter Page to the Trump Campaign?

I mean it's just wild that the Trump Campaign was littered with people who were undeclared agents of a foreign government.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

They were lobbying on behalf of Ukraine long before Trump. I believe that whatever their goals were, Manafort tried to attach himself to the Trump campaign in order to gain an inside position for whatever their goals are.

Or Trump was well aware of who Manafort worked with and for and chose him as his Campaign Chief for that precise reason?

Do we know how Manafort came to lead the Trump Campaign? Why Trump gave him the job? At who's suggestion or direction? Ditto Flynn for that matter. And who introduced Carter Page to the Trump Campaign?

I mean it's just wild that the Trump Campaign was littered with people who were undeclared agents of a foreign government.

Or Trump let him in to further expose the infiltrations that had been occurring long before Manifort was "in the picture".

Manifort was gone soon enough and so were all the "others" after "evidence" was gathered.

...all the other people that have been exposed into a 💥Bright Sun.Burn💥

🚾🚰🚮〰

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Not sure if this is real or not, but it sure sounds like His Brother, John Podesta. This was allegedly hacked from his cellphone while he was in a session of traumatizing a child for either Adrenochrome (a potent drug made in the human body, but the host has to be terrified for the drug to secrete See Wiki on Adrenochrome here) or was traumatizing the child to create split personalities, or shattering the psyche so as to create and alternate personality that can be controlled...as the theory claims. At the end of the last video, he actually seems to be showing her all of HIS personalities...the part where he says "it's me...and me...and me! Hahahahaha!"There was also voice forensics done on the audio file, and it matches the pattern of his voice according to the testers..and no I don't know who they are, this is here just for observation. I'm not saying this is him. Enjoy the video...hate the actor, whoever it is. (There is obviously a child in distress in the video, so if you're squeamish as a mother or anyone who has a deep empathy for a child....DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO)

Voice comparison between Podesta and the Aggressor.:

Part of the actual video/audio file: (you were warned)

edit on 2-8-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Or Mueller is sick of fishing in waters that have nothing but pan fish and minnows. He's (finally) wising-up and moving to fishing grounds that are loaded with huge Barracudas, and Sharks.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

From the FARA document linked in the post to which I am responding, Brian Katulis seems to have been the primary contact between the Podesta Group and the Center for American Progress. Guess what where else Mr. Katulis is associated with?

Brian Katulis is a Senior Advisor to ASG, where he assists clients with issues related to the Middle East and North Africa.

Guess where else Mr. Katulis worked?

He also worked for Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research, the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs, Freedom House, and former Pennsylvania Gov. Robert Casey.
emphasis mine

Brian Katulis

ASG = Albright Stonebridge Group which is Chaired by none other than Madeleine K. Albright

Anyone want to give a guess why that might be relevant?
edit on 2-8-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I believe that whatever their goals were, Manafort tried to attach himself to the Trump campaign in order to gain an inside position for whatever their goals are.

Manfort's goals in Ukraine was to install a Russian Puppet as President there so that Putin could bring the former Soviet Republic back into the empire. Manafort was successful. The lawyer that pled guilty to lying to Mueller? He worked with Manafort to falsify a purportedly "independent" investigation into a free democratic opposition leader in Ukraine so that the Russian Puppet Manafort installed could arrest and imprison her for years.

Manafort and crew did not work for "Ukraine". They worked for Putin's agenda in Ukraine often with Putin's Oligarch's as managers. Everything was going terrific until the revolution and Putin's installed puppet was forced to flee to Russia. Then Putin decided to take a more direct route and invaded and seized the Crimea region.

Since 08 Putin has invaded and occupied Georgia and Ukraine. He would invade and occupy all the former soviet republics if NATO would just get out of the way or sufficiently weaken and the US would step down as policemen in the world.

That is where Trump serves Putin's interests.

edit on 3-8-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Is it a coincidence that Albright and Clinton are making a
Cameo appearance in "madame secretary".

These people are sick....

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

You seem to forget that Manafort only lasted on the campaign for 100 days.
No matter he was trying - he failed.

edit on 8/3/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: soberbacchus

You seem to forget that Manafort only lasted on the campaign for 100 days.
No matter he was trying - he failed.

He only reluctantly resigned after the media started hounding about his work for a deposed Tyrant that fled back to Putin and his name showed up in payola records for the deposed tyrant.

Why did Trump hire him to lead his campaign in the first place? Plus Flynn? Plus Carter Page?

It's like Trump had some mysterious knack for hiring unregistered foreign agents working indirectly or directly for Putin.

Strange, isn't it? Out of all the people he could hire for lead positions?

And why did he only grudgingly let them go after weeks and weeks of media digging?
edit on 3-8-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Obviously this whole thing is a charade. You can't tell me there isn't enough dirty business going on in Washington to fill up half the country's prisons in less than two years if there were any real "investigations" going on.

It's hard to see why people believe anything they hear anymore. I don't believe any of it. Bread and circuses.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join