It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of crimes that should ignored because you have a kid.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: face23785

You seem to be unable to defend your call for seizing innocent children, separating them from their parents and incarcerating them?

Nor do you seem to acknowledge that there are now a steady stream of police reports and investigations demonstrating that Trump's policy has handed over innocent children to Child Molesters.

A 6-Year-Old Girl Was Sexually Abused in an Immigrant-Detention Center
www.thenation.com...

Immigrant Youth Shelters: “If You’re a Predator, It’s a Gold Mine”

We obtained police reports and call logs from more than two-thirds of the shelters housing immigrant children. Here’s what they show.

www.propublica.org...

Report: Police investigate child molestation incidents at immigrant child holding facility
www.kgun9.com...

ACLU Report: Detained Immigrant Children Subjected To Widespread Abuse By Officials
www.npr.org...

You appear to be enthusiastically supportive of the most horrific of injustices as long as it is Trump's idea.

I'm not calling for anything. I said nothing about the merits of what's going on. I just noted how fake your concern is because you didn't care about these kids before Trump took office. You don't care about them now. It's just politics to you. Sick.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So people are not allowed to start caring at any point other than the past?

More failed logic from you.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: soberbacchus

You seem to be unable to defend your call for seizing innocent children, separating them from their parents and incarcerating them?

Nor do you seem to acknowledge that there are now a steady stream of police reports and investigations demonstrating that Trump's policy has handed over innocent children to Child Molesters.

A 6-Year-Old Girl Was Sexually Abused in an Immigrant-Detention Center
www.thenation.com...

Immigrant Youth Shelters: “If You’re a Predator, It’s a Gold Mine”

We obtained police reports and call logs from more than two-thirds of the shelters housing immigrant children. Here’s what they show.

www.propublica.org...

Report: Police investigate child molestation incidents at immigrant child holding facility
www.kgun9.com...

ACLU Report: Detained Immigrant Children Subjected To Widespread Abuse By Officials
www.npr.org...

You appear to be enthusiastically supportive of the most horrific of injustices as long as it is Trump's idea.

I'm not calling for anything. I said nothing about the merits of what's going on. I just noted how fake your concern is because you didn't care about these kids before Trump took office. You don't care about them now. It's just politics to you. Sick.

That accusation is triggered vitriol unsupported by facts or reality.

But hey, what's to be expected from a devout trumpite?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Your debating in this thread is seemingly driven by a high level of emotions. You are steering around points people are making and twisting them to fit a reality that you are creating to fit your standards.

As I stated previously, I never said I agree with separation... I merely expressed why I feel the government is separating, and that what is being done is a pissing match between the Red & Blue... using illegal immigrants as pawns.

You're so wrapped up with being part of the pissing match, that the so-called care for illegal immigrants bloomed as the Red gang acted on the situation. Had the Red & Blue not been fighting each other and focused on issues in regards to how the gang in control temporarily addresses the pissing match there would likely not have seen the absurd usage of immigrant pawns.

The bulk of you voters think the Red and or Blue hold the answers, but you are all wrong. People want to blame politicians, but maybe it's the voters who suck? Like I always say... you put garbage in, expect garbage out. Neither the Red or Blue holds the answers, nor do they hold the abilities to even address them properly. And what comes of that? Exactly what you're seeing... the absurd inability to work outside Red & Blue tyranny is really the main cause of separation.

Voters also have a problem of which the consequences of problems are focused on as opposed to the cause of a problem.

You want to blame someone for these things, you should be blaming whoever votes red or blue.

So when government gets shut down over these inabilities to work together not many, if any, of you red & blue voters will be able to look in the mirror and say to yourself... "maybe the dumb politicians really are acting on behalf of my vote, and I had a bigger part in these atrocities than I may have first thought?

By the way, my point about cancer was taken wrong as well... likely due to overly invested emotional value of this subject I presume. What I was trying to say is that if someone has cancer and are in need of healing, it may be of poor judgement to ignore the affects of cancer happening internally and instead go run a 5k in support of cancer. If what I am saying is wrong then you'd see the bulk of people who get diagnosed with cancer run a 5k and opt out on chemotherapy as a primary healing measure. One thing should be clear... that immigration within the U.S. has literally been running 5k's over the past decades. It may be time for some chemotherapy.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

As I stated previously, I never said I agree with separation... I merely expressed why I feel the government is separating, and that what is being done is a pissing match between the Red & Blue... using illegal immigrants as pawns.

Trump is not taking children from their parents to somehow "win" against Democrats.

That makes no sense. Ivanka Trump herself commented just today:
"That was a low point for me as well," she said. "I feel very strongly about that. And I am very vehemently against family separation and the separation of parents and children."

Let alone the GOP in congress who have spoken out against it.

It is not a pissing contest between Red and Blue. That premise makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky.

The last word i heard from the border gaurds is that illegal crossings are up since zero tolerance (of due process) started.

Illegal Border Crossings are Down and so is Business for Smugglers

Illegal Border Crossings are Down, but Trump still Exaggerates the Numbers

You are completely wrong on your claim illegal immigration is increasing.

Being detained is part of 'due process' when you have comitted a crime. Zero tolerance of due process would be letting the illegal immigrants come across with no reprocussions. We have laws here, and they all should be enforced, even the ones we don't like. If it is wrong, we change the law.

I also have heard reported that even at the legal ports they are separating all who seek asylum and have children if the ports are even open.

Mean while the new process has done nothing to stop the truck loads of people and drugs coming in.

Do you have a source for this, because if this is happening at the port of entry's it would be a game-changer. I don't think this is happening anywhere.

This whole thing is not a new process, btw. It has been going on since 1997, when the current laws were written.

We should keep in mind that the number one main reason border agents were catching people crossing was due to the fact they were being introduced to the legal system and being let go. Now the people have no reason to seek out guards and turn themselves in and now choose to just to continue on to their destination inland.

What a huge disconnect from reality... Illegals were seeking out Border Patrol and turning themselves in? Wow. If you have ever been caught up in the legal system you know it is very hard to get out of it. They never just 'let people go', often even after you have paid your debt to society.

If you come through a port of entry, the legal way, you are granted a few weeks/months to be here legally. You are also 'documented' as a guest. If you want to become a citizen you must go through a longer process. These people are not illegal immigrants and are free to be here.

The immigrants swimming a river or running across the desert at 3 a.m. are the illegals being detained and seperated from their children while they go through the legal processing. The local busts here in my town have come after a crime is attributed to at least one of the illegals. In my smallish town everybody knows who they are because they work at the same place. Not much is said until they gang rape a person or kill a motorist, both of which have happened here. Then they all get deported without any other punishment and a 'new' business comes in using the same exact business plan. This is what needs to stop.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26

originally posted by: howtonhawky.

The last word i heard from the border gaurds is that illegal crossings are up since zero tolerance (of due process) started.

Illegal Border Crossings are Down and so is Business for Smugglers

Illegal Border Crossings are Down, but Trump still Exaggerates the Numbers

You are completely wrong on your claim illegal immigration is increasing.

Being detained is part of 'due process' when you have comitted a crime. Zero tolerance of due process would be letting the illegal immigrants come across with no reprocussions. We have laws here, and they all should be enforced, even the ones we don't like. If it is wrong, we change the law.

I also have heard reported that even at the legal ports they are separating all who seek asylum and have children if the ports are even open.

Mean while the new process has done nothing to stop the truck loads of people and drugs coming in.

Do you have a source for this, because if this is happening at the port of entry's it would be a game-changer. I don't think this is happening anywhere.

This whole thing is not a new process, btw. It has been going on since 1997, when the current laws were written.

We should keep in mind that the number one main reason border agents were catching people crossing was due to the fact they were being introduced to the legal system and being let go. Now the people have no reason to seek out guards and turn themselves in and now choose to just to continue on to their destination inland.

What a huge disconnect from reality... Illegals were seeking out Border Patrol and turning themselves in? Wow. If you have ever been caught up in the legal system you know it is very hard to get out of it. They never just 'let people go', often even after you have paid your debt to society.

If you come through a port of entry, the legal way, you are granted a few weeks/months to be here legally. You are also 'documented' as a guest. If you want to become a citizen you must go through a longer process. These people are not illegal immigrants and are free to be here.

The immigrants swimming a river or running across the desert at 3 a.m. are the illegals being detained and seperated from their children while they go through the legal processing. The local busts here in my town have come after a crime is attributed to at least one of the illegals. In my smallish town everybody knows who they are because they work at the same place. Not much is said until they gang rape a person or kill a motorist, both of which have happened here. Then they all get deported without any other punishment and a 'new' business comes in using the same exact business plan. This is what needs to stop.

Facts have no place in this discussion. They're all about pushing a narrative because they have nothing else to run on for the midterms. These kids are pawns to them.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

When are you going to start recognizing the patterns that all of these opinions aren't making sense to YOU?

Ivanka Trump is not Donald Trump. You believe that Ivanka Trump speaks on behalf of Donald Trump because she was born from his sperm? Ivanka Trump is not the President, and regularly disagrees with the opinions of others, including her father.

If you think it isn't a Red/Blue pissing match, then why is the President threatening to shut down government if the wall is not approved? Why? Because the leverage of the Presidency is being utilized (right or wrong) to provide a gained leverage against the Blue gangsters... not because the complete shut down of government is wished for.

Media, DRPK, Iran, China... hell even pre-election, Donald Trump has been operating by way of ego and power as a way to provide a benefited leverage... it's what won him the seat as President as a CITIZEN... not a politician.

Let me guess... what I just said makes no sense???

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Yea i am not buying your bull today.

The only way to get an idea if illegal crossings is up or down is from the agents themselves and people on the border. You leave out in your thoughts that if migrants are no longer seeking out guards then the stats will only reflect that and not any true number of how many migrants are getting through undetected. Nice try though.

Yes separating families at the border is a new process. Just more spin from you. In the past the only ones who would be separated is any children that were in immediate danger and the cases were few.

Yes there are sources showing separations at the ports. I get tired of lazy people that can not do anything other than be negative in their responses. It took a total of 5 seconds to find info on this but you are more set toward division and decisiveness than any real search for truth. There are plenty more reports with actual victims if one cares too really search. www.wweek.com...[/ur l]

[url=http://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2018/06/19/border-patrol-agents-may-have-separated-families-at-legal-ports-of-entry-despite-promises-not-to/]wwe ek

The rest of your post the last paragraphs are too far out of touch with reality to deserve a response givin how the system has been functioning in the last yrs after obama and how he dealt with the issue. Simply put you are not at all stating anything other than your version of how things work and you in no way have givin any facts as to how the system has been functioning. If you want to be correct in posting with me then please research first of simply state things in a different manner than feelings posing as facts.

The reason wetbacks were turning themselves in is because the law was using discretion in dealing with them. That is what the new zero tolerance policy and the admin lacks.

The funny part is that they only do this because people with no clue likes the way it sounds on the campaign trail and it garners votes from people who have no clue as to the reality of the situation as a whole.

I do hope that you were just being foolish here and not lying.

edit on 3-8-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Yea i am not buying your bull today.

The only way to get an idea if illegal crossings is up or down is from the agents themselves and people on the border. You leave out in your thoughts that if migrants are no longer seeking out guards then the stats will only reflect that and not any true number of how many migrants are getting through undetected. Nice try though.

Its silly to think that anybody has an accurate number of how many illegals are here. If they sneak in undetected how do they show up on any statistic? You seem to suggest there are more sneaking in now because they are afraid to seek out a guard.

Yes separating families at the border is a new process. Just more spin from you. In the past the only ones who would be separated is any children that were in immediate danger and the cases were few.

'Separating families' is a buzz phrase that tugs at the heart for effect. Spin it how you like, it's what happens when people go to jail. The goal is protecting the border, not separating families.

Yes there are sources showing separations at the ports. I get tired of lazy people that can not do anything other than be negative in their responses. It took a total of 5 seconds to find info on this but you are more set toward division and decisiveness than any real search for truth. There are plenty more reports with actual victims if one cares too really search. www.wweek.com...[/ur l]

[url=http://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2018/06/19/border-patrol-agents-may-have-separated-families-at-legal-ports-of-entry-despite-promises-not-to/]wwe ek

In your links the story is of a guy who was thrown in jail, 'seperated' from his wife and daughter (the article doesn't say the mom an daughter were separated or even being held). Then there is some speculation from anonymous sources passed off as policy direction. The quotes contain no context and are anonymous.

The rest of your post the last paragraphs are too far out of touch with reality to deserve a response givin how the system has been functioning in the last yrs after obama and how he dealt with the issue. Simply put you are not at all stating anything other than your version of how things work and you in no way have givin any facts as to how the system has been functioning. If you want to be correct in posting with me then please research first of simply state things in a different manner than feelings posing as facts.

This is Obama era treatment of immigrants. Not a whole lot different than today, including separation of families.
[url=https://qz.com/1291470/photos-immigrant-children-detained-at-the-placement-center-in-2014/]

The reason wetbacks were turning themselves in is because the law was using discretion in dealing with them. That is what the new zero tolerance policy and the admin lacks.

Discretion with the law? Thats not how it's supposed to work. If you break the law you go to jail. This is just more evidence of the incompetence of the Obama administration. And to the OP, being a parent should not get any sympathy. Parental exceptions need to be written into the law if that is what is needed.

The funny part is that they only do this because people with no clue likes the way it sounds on the campaign trail and it garners votes from people who have no clue as to the reality of the situation as a whole.

I do hope that you were just being foolish here and not lying.

I do have a clue. I knew a man who was killed by a drunk illegal immigrant. The illegal alien was extradited to another state by the company he worked for, no trial or jail time at all. And liberals want to talk about 'ripping families apart'. This happened under the Obama administration. I am neither foolish or a liar and you should be reserving judgement considering some of the content of your post.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

That is what was originally implemented under Obama. Kids stay with they parents in jail.

But liberals cried about this and made Obama separate the kids saying it was dangerous having children around adult criminals, some who are child predators .

Then when trump became president they flipped their script and said now they want the kids and criminals parents back together.

Liberals just dont know what they want. But sure di like screaming loud and be the defense attorney's of the world immigrants

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join