It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of crimes that should ignored because you have a kid.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I find it funny that some people thing when an adult purposely breaks American Immigration Laws, that they should NOT be punished because they have a kid.

What other laws do you feel should be ignored because the person who purposely breaks the law has a kid?

Personally, I think the law should be upheld, whether or not the criminal has a kid.

The closest I come to answering my own question is, if you catch a person molesting a kid. Whatever happens to the molester is fair game. That's more of a stand your ground/defense law then ignoring the law

What say you?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Bwhahaha!
Love it...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ignore all the laws.

They want anarchy, give them anarchy.

I hear Somalia and Libya are just wonderful places to live. True monuments to the triumph of anarchist theory.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Like some posters on here: But but the children must come first no matter what! What if it was your kids? Would you still feel the same way?

^
Got to hit you in the feels to make you just as ignorant as the rest of the country that wants open borders. Yeah, I get sick and tired of people using kids as a shield for their nefarious arguments to justify ignoring immigration protocols. No other country has this issue but not the USA. USA has to be different than the 90% of the world cause we have "feelings".

S+F for speaking truth

edit on 1-8-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Man so in summation this thread is the ATS version of FMJ:

"How can you shoot women and children!?"

"Easy, just don't lead them as much"........

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I think all laws should be broken with ZERO consequences. Mainly because my neighbors have barking dogs. I want to punish them for their inconsiderate behavior. Wait... What was the question again? I got lost in a beautiful daydream.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The Purge all the time because "muh Kids"

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It’s like liberals think that your kid comes to jail with you when you commit a crime.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

They want anarchy, give them anarchy.

Machine guns with high capacity 'clips' people!

Pass them out like free gmo food!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Anyone who has a kid, and breaks the law on purpose, is NO role model for that kid. This is how the ills of the world keep going- because what idiot ***hole parents pass on, show, and teach their children through example and directly.

Can't raise 'em right, or at least try? Then, all rights pertaining to raising said kid go in the trash. I am sure more compassionate and better people can be found to raise the child.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Reporting from a week ago is that we may have deported as many as 500 parents without their children. I realize that the immigration discussion is dominated by radical opinions of hyperpartisans but wtf people, we should at least be able to agree that deporting people without their kids is #ed up.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Reporting from a week ago is that we may have deported as many as 500 parents without their children. I realize that the immigration discussion is dominated by radical opinions of hyperpartisans but wtf people, we should at least be able to agree that deporting people without their kids is #ed up.

so the kids get to stay in America? Most good parents would make that sacrifice or they would not have come in teh 1st place..

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Do your kids get to come to jail with you when Americans commit a crime? No CPS takes them away from you.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Ummm...a better question might be...how many kids are in foster care because their parents are doing time...

But lets have exemptions because..."undocumented"...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I want to be exempt from all gun laws. I want to be able to carry wherever I want. I demand sanctuary from those laws. Oh, and I don't want to pay taxes either.

And if you oppose any of this, you're a "racist".

It's only been 2 hours, but strange none of our resident leftists have come in and addressed the substance of the thread...
edit on 1 8 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

This is just funny to me.. Now you are outraged that the kids get to stay..

Talk about hyperpartisanship..

So should we send the kids back to the shihole that their parents were desperately trying to get them out of?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Kids are annoying. I can think of a few laws parents should be exempt from - namely possession of a controlled substance and assault for starters.

I kid. I kid. Well about the assault one at least.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Also, brigandry and lollygagging.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
We only want the ones smart enough to not get caught anyhow!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join