It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Book Revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Great job mm, you truly are one of the finest UFO scholars around.

This is the kind of thread one puts in their favorite ATS threads to refer back to anytime

An honorable position on my pc!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thank you Will.

But there are some interesting points that need answering after pulling this together.

* Why didn't Blue Book look into the Roswell case?

* What cases did the 4602nd Air Intelligence Squadron (AISS) study?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Maybe your point is correct they already knew about Roswell and it have been redundant if the wasted time looking into it.

As for your other point, I’m going to look into it.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Blue Book (Named after Masonry's Blue Lodge) has been a mystery for a long time, it's meant to be. Visitors have been with us for a Loooooooong Time, and they're a mix of entities. Some terrestrial, others not, some dimensional, others not. Today, in the visible Uni-Verse there are over 200 Trillion Galaxies, each containing untold trillions, billions, millions of stars systems each. How many invisible systems are there? Mundane human understanding of higher truths WILL NOT accept these realities. You can't find one topic on here where someone disagrees with another. These civilizations and societies exist in Unity and Accord with Universal Laws, which we're beginning to scratch the surface of, but it scabs over due to institutionalized human pride. Some of these groups could annihilate the entire solar system like it was nothing, all can wipe the planet clean swiftly. If I told you the Pyramids in Egypt we're built with nothing more than a Tuning Fork to cut the Rock and Toroidal & Conical Stones to Levitate them into place, this would be ridiculously bantered over just like all the other things you fight over. That's why you're the sheep and the Shepherd Kings rule, because throughout all History, people destroy everything that is (W)Holy through Ignorance, Tyranny, and Fanaticism. If I told you that you are an individualized Galaxy with the Female force (Black Hole) in your Solar Plexus and this was the Secret of Moses and the Brazen Serpent 25° Scottish Rite, you'd laugh. You're all Monkeys caught in the Coconut Trap Hole, because your cannot release that tasty morsel, which leads you to your cage. Blue Book was dropped because we got with the program of HHQs, and there is no need to research what WE already know. The recent program started by Harry Reid, was an appeasement program destined as a self licking Ice Cream Cone. He's a f'ing idiot.

BTW, those first saucers seen by Kenneth Arnold were retrofited Horten Ho 229s, which could actually hit 3000mph. Mountains ranges we're used initially to cause avalanches for a variety of effects...

edit on 1-8-2018 by SecretsoftheBlueApples because: Classified Nunya

edit on 1-8-2018 by SecretsoftheBlueApples because: Classified Nunya

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Well there is a nice lodge there

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

Blue Book (Named after Masonry's Blue Lodge) has been a mystery for a long time, it's meant to be.

For all I know you could be talking about something else that's going on in your head that you think is relevant to this thread. Your grasp of reality seems to be very loose.

But just so people don't get confused by your post and lose sense of reality.

Project Blue Book was so named after college exams(which were traditionally written in standard blue books) according to Major General Charles P. Cabell, the head of Air Force intelligence at the Pentagon at the time.

Visitors have been with us for a Loooooooong Time, and they're a mix of entities.

There is no proof of this.

Today, in the visible Uni-Verse there are over 200 Trillion Galaxies, each containing untold trillions, billions, millions of stars systems each.

The number of observable galaxies in the observable universe is estimated at around 2 Trillion. So you are somewhere around 198 trillion out there. Although I suppose that might change depending on what planet you think you are on.

If I told you the Pyramids in Egypt we're built with nothing more than a Tuning Fork to cut the Rock and Toroidal & Conical Stones to Levitate them into place, this would be ridiculously bantered over just like all the other things you fight over....

Create your own thread for bantering about fictional tuning fork levitation to avoid going off topic.

BTW, those first saucers seen by Kenneth Arnold were retrofited Horten Ho 229s, which could actually hit 3000mph. Mountains ranges we're used initially to cause avalanches for a variety of effects...

Again there is no hard proof of this.

If I told you that you are an individualized Galaxy with the Female force (Black Hole) in your Solar Plexus and this was the Secret of Moses and the Brazen Serpent 25° Scottish Rite, you'd laugh. You're all Monkeys caught in the Coconut Trap Hole, because your cannot release that tasty morsel, which leads you to your cage. Blue Book was dropped because we got with the program of HHQs, and there is no need to research what WE already know.

I am laughing.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Maybe there is more.

Perhaps, if you go down, you might find David Lynch there?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

More what CT?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I just said in the line below.

Maybe if you look in Woodbridge you might find Lynch.

I'm not sure I can make it clearer.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Sorry I was lost for a moment. Why would I go to Woodbridge where I might find David Lynch?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I think there are two potential answers as to why they didn't look into the Roswell case: 1) if you believe the official story, project Mogul was still classified, so maybe they didn't want to risk exposing their high tech spying weather balloon; 2) or more likely, they didn't want to bring any unnecessary attention to the case, because most of the people believed it was a weather balloon, so why investigate something that's already explained?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Hector Quintilla did tell a journalist in Alien Encounters: The Wright-Patterson Connection that BlueBlook investigated Roswell and listed it as a weather balloon. So, it was investigated but never made it into what we see.

The looming problem for TTSA is that the 'delivered' materials they have just referenced at the Symposium and the previous materials are apparently from Roswell.

How can we believe that if authentic that it is from a UFO that was not Roswell, as the provider claims?

It seems more likely it's either fake and TTSA are being fooled, or it is real and from Roswell.

Which means TTSA are going back to Roswell.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well the OP is a really fine compilation of Blue Book and all of the Googling we used to have to do to reach about these cases. Seeing them complied all on one page truly elevates the fraud that they are. All of those pictures could have been edited, altered or easily manufactured to give a desired affect. All of the reports rely on very shaky reports. I don't doubt that some military reports may be based on actual experience. But the there is likely a terrestrial explanation for each incident. When the idea of flying saucers became a "possibility" to our society, people started seeing them everywhere. Ton's of reports all over the country and the world. Keep in mind though that when a society is told that something exists by the media, people tend to believe it. I think a good comparison is the turban. After 9/11, when a lot American's see a turban they see "terrorist". Little do they know that Muslim extremists do not wear turbans but the peaceful Sikhs. I do not doubt that people have seen oddities in the sky, but I do doubt that they are extra terrestrial beings.

I feel that each example of UFO sightings can be much more reasonably explained via misunderstood natural phenomenon or misunderstood government technology. The DC lights is an interesting case for sure, perhaps there are things operating in our Government that not even the president knows about. Perhaps that was an example of another Nation experimenting in scare tactics or espionage. Perhaps simply a natural phenomenon that doesn't occur on a regular basis. A lot of these occurrences and sightings happened at a time of a huge technology boom for the United States and the Soviets. During the time of these sightings the Soviet's had been developing the first human space travel technology and experimentation would be the likely example of true UFO sightings. A quick Google of the origins of unmanned ariel vehicles goes back to 1849. History of Unmanned Ariel Vehicles

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

but what if you don't buy the official "explanation" of weather balloon, such as myself and many many others??

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Project Blue Book was so named after college exams(which were traditionally written in standard blue books) according to Major General Charles P. Cabell, the head of Air Force intelligence at the Pentagon at the time

Dude, you’re incredible! I’m not surprised you knew this, but I swear on everything sacred (even the old gods), I took an exam (at least a semester of ‘finals’) in a blue book and have known of Proj BB since college...first time that connection has ever been made! Thanks for teaching me something new — learn something everyday

PS Those exams were in the early 2000s, so they survived 60 years. Hell, maybe someone drops in and let’s us know if they’re still in use at university.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Amazing post! Thank you for taking the time to put this together, mirageman! As I was sftting through some of the info, I realized I had already lost over 2 hours of my day and had yet to even scratch the surface! I will return once I can set but aside a nice block of time to go more in-depth with what you've posted.

While most of the info I was already aware of, I had collected them as tidbits over many years. Now they are all in one place (and in sequence) and can be easily found for future reference. That is probably what I am most excited about! Lol

Again, thank you for putting so much effort into this.

S & F for you, sir

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: Nikola014

but what if you don't buy the official "explanation" of weather balloon, such as myself and many many others??

My personal opinion is that Roswell is a minefield to navigate through and the truth will never come out.

However let's go back to 1947 and the memo that sparked Project Sign with the Twining Memo.

Here's what it says in full

Date : September 23, 1947

SUBJECT: AMC Opinion Concerning "Flying Discs"

TO: Commanding General

Army Air Force

Washington 25, D.C.

ATTENTION: Brig. General George Schulgen

AC/AS-2

1. As requested by AC/AS-2 there is presented below the considered opinion of this command concerning the so-called "Flying Discs." This opinion is based on interrogation report data furnished by AC/AS-2 and preliminary studies by personnel of T-2 and Aircraft Laboratory, Engineering Division T-3. This opinion was arrived at in a conference between personnel from the Air Institute of Technology, Intelligence T-2, Office, Chief of Engineering Division, and the Aircraft, Power Plant and Propeller Laboratories of Engineering Division T-3.

2. It is the opinion that:

a. The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious.
b. There are objects probably approximating the shape of a disc, of such appreciable size as to appear to be as large as man-made aircraft.
c. There is a possibility that some of the incidents may be caused by natural phenomena, such as meteors.
d. The reported operating characteristics such as extreme rates of climb, maneuverability (particularly in roll), and motion which must be considered evasive when sighted or contacted by friendly aircraft and radar, lend belief to the possibility that some of the objects are controlled either manually, automatically or remotely.
e. The apparent common description is as follows:-

(1) Metallic or light reflecting surface.
(2) Absence of trail, except in a few instances where the object apparently was operating under high performance conditions.
(3) Circular or elliptical in shape, flat on bottom and domed on top.
(4) Several reports of well kept formation flights varying from three to nine objects.
(5) Normally no associated sound, except in three instances a substantial rumbling roar was noted.
(6) Level flight speeds normally above 300 knots are estimated.

f. It is possible within the present U.S. knowledge -- provided extensive detailed development is undertaken -- to construct a piloted aircraft which has the general description of the object in sub- paragraph (e) above which would be capable of an approximate range of 7000 miles at subsonic speeds.

g. Any development in this country along the lines indicated would be extremely expensive, time consuming and at the considerable expense of current projects and therefore, if directed, should be set up independently of existing projects.

h. Due consideration must be given the following:-

(1) The possibility that these objects are of domestic origin - the product of some high security project not known to AC/AS-2 or this Command.

(2) The lack of physical evidence in the shape of crash recovered exhibits which would undeniably prove the existence of these subjects.

(3) The possibility that some foreign nation has a form of propulsion possibly nuclear, which is outside of our domestic knowledge.

3. It is recommended that:-

a. Headquarters, Army Air Forces issue a directive assigning a priority, security classification and Code name for a detailed study of this matter to include the preparation of complete sets of all available and pertinent data which will then be made available to the Army, Navy, Atomic Energy Commission, JRDB, the Air Force Scientific Advisory Group, NACA, and the RAND and NEPA projects for comments and recommendations, with a preliminary report to be forwarded within 15 days of receipt of the data and a detailed report thereafter every 30 days as the investigation develops. A complete interchange of data should be affected.

4. Awaiting a specific directive AMC will continue the investigation within its current resources in order to more closely define the nature of the phenomenon. Detailed Essential Elements of Information will be formulated immediately for transmittal thru channels.
;/font]

Source : www.nicap.org...

Twining is expressing his opinion that the Flying Saucers are something "real and not fictitious".

But he also states

"Due consideration must be given....[to] the lack of physical evidence in the shape of crash recovered exhibits which would undeniably prove the existence of these subjects.

So taken straight up then there were no recovered craft in the possession of the military as of Sept. 1947.

Or is it possible Twining was unaware of what went on at Roswell as a Lt. General?

Unlikely. His movements place him in New Mexico during the day the Roswell story broke/

On Monday, July 7 [the day Mac Brazel showed Jesse Marcel and Sheridan Cavitt the debris field], Lt. Gen. Nathan Twining, commander of Air Material Command (AMC), flew unexpectedly to Alamogordo Army Air Field, New Mexico, then made a side trip to Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque.

He remained in the area until July 11, although reporters initially had been told that Twining was “probably in Washington, D.C. … But Twining was also scheduled for a trip to Boeing at this time, which he had to cancel. In a July 17 letter to a Boeing executive, Twining referred to a “very important sudden matter that developed here.”

Source : Richard Dolan - UFOs and the National Security State Chronology of a Coverup 1941-1973

This all suggests that whatever was going on in Roswell had the attention of Twining.

So the only real wriggle room on the contents of that memo is the possibility (and I'm not convinced beyond reasonable doubt) is the proposed theory that Twining could not confirm any details in that memo about Roswell because the recipient did not have a 'need to know'.

Air Force General George Schulgen was the recipient of the letter and Twining's superior at the time. Is it really feasible that Twining could not tell him anything about Roswell? Even if the answer is yes then that could equally apply to a Mogul Balloon as an alien spacecraft. And so the arguments will go round in circles once again.

Maybe you disagree with some or all of that?

edit on 2/8/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
based on my knowledge of everything that went on in Roswell in 1947, and I have seen just about all the programs on tv related to Roswell, and read maybe 3-4 books on the same subject, I still think there was at least 1 maybe 2 crashes in the Roswell area of something not from this world, and there was of course, a debris field or two. As well all know the air force first said it was a flying saucer crash, and then the next day say it was a weather balloon. There were so many commands being given out to various contacts within the Air Force and the military, related to the crash and the body recovery, it is impossible to know exactly from whom to whom within the military/government received orders about what they found and what was left after the crash(es.) And ad denial and cover up to the mix and voila, a very, very complex incident much like Randlesham forest , that is still being talked about and debated as you know.

It, being Roswell, is when the great era of denial and cover up began I think. Roswell is indeed the grand daddy of them all, or one of them anyway.

edit on 03am31am5091 by data5091 because: typo

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Something came down in the Roswell area sometime in the summer of 1947. After that the facts are sparse.

The Army Air Force issued a press statement producing the famous headline "RAAF Captures Flying Saucer.."

Some witnesses say they saw aliens but Jesse Marcel, the base intelligence officer never mentioned them.
www.youtube.com...

We are told there was a debris field. But there are no pictures of one. Nor of any clean-up exercise. In fact there aren't many pictures at all to go from. Just these from Fort Worth of the debris.

After that you enter the minefield of claim and counter claim of verbal testimony.

Just out of interest data, have you read The Roswell Report: Fact versus Fiction in the New Mexico Desert (51mb free pdf) and Roswell Case Closed )(19mb free pdf)?

You might find some of it interesting reading.

Anyway I don't want to turn this thread into a Roswell thread so will leave it there.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
And away from Roswell the New York Times have an interesting on-line feature today covering the crucial period of Project Bluebook when UFOs buzzed Washington DC in 1952:

A Radar Blip, a Flash of Light:
How U.F.O.s ‘Exploded’ Into Public View

...In the spring of 1952, though, numerous mysterious sightings had captured the Air Force’s attention. It created “Project Blue Book” that March — the third investigative government project of its kind and the one that lasted the longest, until 1969......

...July 19, as air traffic controllers at Washington National Airport noticed blips speeding near Andrews Air Force Base, according to government accounts. The unidentified aircrafts fanned out, flying over the White House and the U.S. Capitol...

It was a second sighting a week later, though, that caused the wave of hysteria that forced the government to speak out....

At one point, a pilot found himself in the midst of four unidentified aircrafts and asked what to do. “I didn’t say anything,” Mr. Chop told the interviewers. “Nobody said anything. All of a sudden these things began to move away from him and he said, ‘They’re gone!’” The pilot returned to his base...

See more : New York Times

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join