It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you need ID to buy groceries?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Relax peeps it is just hyperbole.

Let me do some circles for you.

You need a valid identification in order to legally obtain cash or plastic.

You're lying too.
You do not need an id to legally obtain cash.

Can you guys ever tell the truth and stop spinning?

LOL

everyone who disagrees with you is a liar.

tell me how you legally obtain cash without an id...

unless you have a sugar daddy
So therefore any person without an I.D that has cash or a prepaid card is a criminal.
edit on 1-8-2018 by gamer2343 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Not that you care, but in the olden days, you had to write a check for groceries, and when you did that, you had to present an ID to verify it was your check. Trump being an old dude, might account for that, or he was lying his ass off just to trigger you, I'll let you decide.

link   

originally posted by: Muninn

I wasn't sure what your true intentions were with this thread then I read the last line, "Feel free to attack now".

I think you knew what he was getting at but continue with the fake outrage so you can feed on your daily dose of negativity.

I'm not outraged
I was very clear with my intentions

I said I wanted to discuss his lie and I wanted to see if people would deflect and defend.

Its been on the open the entire time.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: howtonhawky

You need a valid identification in order to legally obtain cash or plastic so that you can procure any type of sustenance from a retailer.

no you don't... a stay at home doesn't necessarily need an id to get cash... just a husband willing to give her some.

true dat

neither do you need one for cash paying jobs and drug dealin unless you use a bank

living without an id is no easy feat.

however it is hard out here for a pimp...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gamer2343

Relax peeps it is just hyperbole.

Let me do some circles for you.

You need a valid identification in order to legally obtain cash or plastic.

You're lying too.
You do not need an id to legally obtain cash.

Can you guys ever tell the truth and stop spinning?

LOL

everyone who disagrees with you is a liar.

tell me how you legally obtain cash without an id...

unless you have a sugar daddy
So therefore any person without an I.D that has cash or a prepaid card is a criminal.

Apparently these days they are

link   

I wasn't sure what your true intentions were with this thread then I read the last line, "Feel free to attack now".

I think you knew what he was getting at but continue with the fake outrage so you can feed on your daily dose of negativity.

I'm not outraged

I said I wanted to discuss his lie and I wanted to see if people would deflect and defend.

It doesn't look like you know what a lie is either, so it is no surprise that you believe no one has ever used ID in a grocery store.

link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

Beer and cigarettes are not groceries. They are items the grocery store carries for your convenience. The grocery store also sells drain cleaner, shampoo and asprin.
Drug stores sell make up. Make up isn't a drug. Gas stations well candy bars. Candy isn't gas.
And gas stations also sell beer and cigarettes but not chopped meat or fish which are groceries.
edit on 812018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Not that you care, but in the olden days, you had to write a check for groceries, and when you did that, you had to present an ID to verify it was your check. Trump being an old dude, might account for that, or he was lying his ass off just to trigger you, I'll let you decide.

You're right.
I don't care
Its not the Old days

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'm not outraged

There is nothing to deflect or defend because the entire premise of your OP is bunk.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Words

I'm not outraged

It doesn't look like you know what a lie is either, so it is no surprise that you believe no one has ever used ID in a grocery store.

You're lying again.
I never said that

Just keep making # up. It's fine

link   
a reply to: Words

I'm not really a snob, and I'm glad your Mom enjoyed herself. It's just that I saw a bunch of people dressed in dumb clothes and jumping around and screaming, seemingly hysterical, and those behaviors didn't look very appealing to me.

link   

I'm not outraged

You're lying again.
I never said that

Oh, someone has used ID in a grocery store? What were they doing? Were they buying something? What were they buying?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Words

I'm not really a snob, and I'm glad your Mom enjoyed herself. It's just that I saw a bunch of people dressed in dumb clothes and jumping around and screaming, seemingly hysterical, and those behaviors didn't look very appealing to me.

Shame on them.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yeah I don't think it is

He said a thing
He lied
His minions lie and twist to defend

Its here for all to read

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Not only that but you didn't have to write a check. The grocery store has always taken cash.
I'm getting bored with this dumb argument. How bout you?

link   

I'm not outraged

We could also discuss your intentions to call hyperbole a lie??

Why jump straight to he was lying?

It is as if some give zero benefit of doubt

in my book a lie is where someone creates a false truth in their mind and espouses it to someone with the intention of deception

do you really believe that trump figured he could say that and everyone would believe him or is it much believable that he was envisioning all the day to day activities that require an id and he misspoke in a way that was not really out of line with the truth that without an id you will have an extreme difficult time flourishing in this society.

link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: NJE777

Maybe it is about all the illegal aliens. They might be trying to address the number of illegals in the country.

i am sure youre right
why do it by saying things that are completely not true though?

is it just his style of doing things you think?
have a point and then make a bunch of # up to attempt to prove that point and in the end not worry about it so much cause people will eat it up no matter what?

i just thought the general way to do it is if you have a talking point or an argument or whatever you speak in facts to address your points.

Yes it’s about only letting American Citizens vote.

It’s literally the first sentence he speaks in your video.

Some people’s excuse is that it discriminates against minorities or people that can’t afford an ID. Well then you could use the same argument for having to have a license to drive right?

If you don’t have a license you don’t drive and you don’t have an ID you don’t vote. Simple.

Have you ever read the US Constitution? Pay special attention to the 24th amendment. Voting is a constitutionally protected right whereas driving is considered a privilege. Not an apples to apples comparison.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'm not outraged

You're lying again.
I never said that

Oh, someone has used ID in a grocery store? What were they doing? Were they buying something? What were they buying?

Yes people have used id in a grocery store

This has all been covered in all these pages. You just won't admit you're lying to spin to defend him.

Its a fact man. We can all see it.

You're doing good. Keep at it

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

well, the reason I bring up the stay at home moms is that if you listen to what the religious right says it seems that that is what they think every women should be and damn those evil feminists for not being content with that...
well... seems like they are now being deliberately blind to a group that they work so hard to create...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Not only that but you didn't have to write a check. The grocery store has always taken cash.
I'm getting bored with this dumb argument. How bout you?

Bigly.
Ow at work and it's passing time. Every so often I share with a co worker how stupid these people are.

Its been bigly fun

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join