It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you need ID to buy groceries?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
And we aren't even mentioning the fact that he whined and bitched about it, and is still bitching about it even though he won! lol.

In fact, even after he was elected he had no shame in wasting more of our tax dollars by causing an investigation into "illegal voting".
Even though he won! And the result was "nyet. Nothing to speak of".

You gotta hand it to him though. He's always so willing to step up and make a complete fool of himself!

I flipped the tv on one morning and the Price is Right was on. I thought to myself, Good God, these people are willing to go on national television and make utter fools of themselves.

Sort of reminds me of u-no-who. *snickers*

My mother was on the price is right once. She had fun. Thankfully there were no snobs around to make her feel like crap for doing so.

link   
You know Trump is correct anyways and He did not realize and neither do we......Scanning groceries may require a savings card at some stores on self service checkouts....That does not even matter anyways because all grocery stores keep track of what food you are buying once you scan or weigh an item.........I know because I worked at a grocery store for 21 years.Some Coupons now require you to make an account on the internet for special discounts....So basically they spy on everything you do....

link   
a reply to: Words

Pretty sure the thread was to show he said something dumb.
S.S.D.D.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

S.S.D.D.

And you guys are Shakespeare. The thread proves that people don't like the way Trump talks.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Relax peeps it is just hyperbole.

Let me do some circles for you.

You need a valid identification in order to legally obtain cash or plastic so that you can procure any type of sustenance from a retailer.

You're lying too.
You do not need an id to legally obtain cash.

Can you guys ever tell the truth and stop spinning?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

If he is so 4d bigly smart how come he can't say what he means?

Cult of personality is why

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

originally posted by: redmage
Maybe Trump just figures that his base are the kind of people who would consider alcohol and tobacco to be "groceries".

A bit insulting to his base, but I suppose he reads them well.

I'm certainly not his base and I didn't vote for him; but I consider beer and cigarettes groceries. If they weren't, you wouldn't be able to buy them at a grocery store.

I also find it smug that you think it's some sort of insult to consider beer and tobacco groceries. It's exactly that kind of uppity, "I love the smell of my own farts", snobby attitude coming from the left that I couldn't vote for Clinton. That's also the same reason I cannot see myself voting anything jackass in November.
You can also buy school supplies or batteries there to you’re not making any sense.

link   
It is Trump Idolatry Syndrome

He can lie about whatever he wants, people will automatically believe him and it becomes their truth, now Obama made people use ID's to purchase groceries because it was part of a satanic ritual

link   

That's very cool. 👍

link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: redmage

originally posted by: NJE777
a reply to: TinySickTears

Maybe it is about all the illegal aliens. They might be trying to address the number of illegals in the country.

How does a lie about "needing ID to buy groceries" address illegal immigration?

I buy groceries daily without ever needing an ID to do it.

I guess you don’t buy alcohol, tobacco, spray paint, ammunition, canned dusting air, glue........

And that has what do do with buying groceries?

The deflection spin list is growing

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The way trump SPEAKS.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

You need a valid identification in order to legally obtain cash or plastic so that you can procure any type of sustenance from a retailer.

You're lying too.

LOL

everyone who disagrees with you is a liar.

tell me how you legally obtain cash without an id...

unless you have a sugar daddy

link   

And that has what do do with buying groceries?

You can buy them in grocery stores. They are groceries. Let's watch the little dance again.

link   

I know my grandpa kept me in cash when I was a kid.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The way trump SPEAKS.

Yeah, the way he talks.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

no you don't... a stay at home mom doesn't necessarily need an id to get cash... just a husband willing to give her some.

edit on 1-8-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I wasn't sure what your true intentions were with this thread then I read the last line, "Feel free to attack now".

I think you knew what he was getting at but continue with the fake outrage so you can feed on your daily dose of negativity.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Job
Bank account
Check cashing
the list of ways to get money and plastic unless some just gives it to you all include having a valid id

it is clear that not many of you have never lived off the radar....

damn peeps even those "illegal immigrants" have a need to steal id of other people sometimes. i wonder why they would need an id???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

You're lying too.

LOL

everyone who disagrees with you is a liar.

tell me how you legally obtain cash without an id...

unless you have a sugar daddy

No
You're a liar if you're lying

And you are. You never had cash before you had a job or id?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

S.S.D.D.
You are making it political now.....Trump always says something kind of dumb......Obama had some dumb moments....and Hillary obvious lies are so dumb it is ridiculous.....You are being spied on everything today and you do not realize it.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join