It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the FBI and CIA hiding?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

What are they hiding? How about everything. Although every Skeleton in the closet is a mask for "National Security".

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

What do you think they're hiding?

They're hiding the fact that they took measures and actions in an effort to get HRC elected and to discredit/derail Trump's candidacy. Pretty simple actually. The horror is that these Deep State agencies have become so politicized.

I don’t think this is about politics at all.

The Presidency switches between R and D on a regular basis and no one treats it like the end of the world.

This is about survival.

These people fear that their crimes will come to light.

Because of who Trump specifically is. Not because he is R.

They had to win at any cost.

New crimes to cover old crimes.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lightdhype
a reply to: redletter

Lol no sh1t sherlock. Way to make it super dramatic but Trump is not Jesus and Brennan is not Judas. Settle down there.

Everyone should know that there is nobody; including loved ones, incapable of betraying them.

Agreed.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

no information was received though. so where was the collusion? not to mention cohen said trump sr didnt know. now he changes his mind when bribed with a deal.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

who mentioned anything about info wars?

Did you see the wikileaks emails. Have you seen the amount of convicted pedophiles and rapists the Clintons are friends with?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
What are they hiding?
Just about every conspiracy that has been discussed on ATS.
Mass shootings, political assassinations, coups in foreign countries, take over of the media, etc.
Just a few minor things I suppose.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Echo and Alexa know all of the deep dark secrets.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm sure it would fill volumes.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
they probably don't even know what they are hiding

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

That's a big part of it!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Exactly!

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

What are you talking about “no evidence “?!?!

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

Here is an email released by trump Jr. that literally spells out the collusion narrative piece by piece.

A) we know Russian agents contracted the trump team to collude (email above).

B) we know Jr. replied “I love it. Especially later in the summer”..

So we know they wanted to collude..

C) Rudy Giuliani let slip 2 days ago that there was a meeting with Trump himself to decide if they should take the meeting with russian agents wanting to collude.. ..

D) we know LITERALLY the top 3 members of the trump campaign, Kushner, manafort and Jr. went to the meeting with Russian agents for the specific purpose of colluding..

There is no scenerio where al the events we ALL know about were accidental or perfectly innocent..

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If they spied on the staffers, imagine what they have on Trump, his staff and senators. The WH is filled with leaks and leakers.

www.axios.com...

Trump is powerless to stop it....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join