It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the FBI and CIA hiding?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Although the FBI’s case officially began July 31, 2016, there had been investigative activity before that date. John Brennan’s CIA might have directed activity in Britain, which could be a problem because of longstanding agreements that the U.S. will not conduct intelligence operations there. It would explain why the FBI continues to stonewall Congress as to the inquiry’s origin.

Further, what we know about the case’s origin does not meet the threshold required by the attorney general guidelines for opening a counterintelligence case. That standard requires “predicate information,” or “articulable facts.”

From what has been made public, all that passes for predicate information in this matter originated in Britain.

Although Mr. Brennan has exposed himself as a biased actor, the CIA has escaped criticism for using only thinly sourced information from British intelligence to snooker the FBI. Most damaging is the possibility that the CIA violated agreements with Britain by spying there rather than asking MI5 or MI6 to do so. And that may be what is really being withheld from Congress.

WSJ: What are the FBI and CIA hiding?

In calling Trump a Traitor and implying the need for a military coup against the sitting President, former CIA Director and former supporter of the U.S. Communist Party, John Brennan, has been acting like a man who has something to hide.

Thoughts?
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It is definitely not classified information with all the leaks. Intelligence Agencies that cannot keep classified information classified are not intelligent.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

the spying game is a funny business, always was. To think there are no active MI6 agents working/spying in the US is just naive, and to be honest, the way immigration is out of control in Europe and with the Home Office in shambles, I would send CIA to Britain as well...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I tend to look at everything from a Biblical perspective. Jesus, the son of God, and Savior of mankind was betrayed, not by people who didn't know him, or by people who weren't around him, but by an apostle of his. One of the 12.

I'm not a political person but I can realize this fact in all aspects of life. If Jesus can be betrayed by a close associate, intimate acquaintance, one whom he chose specially to fill a role of his 12 apostles after much deliberation, thought, and prayer. Who in the world is immune from being betrayed?

Look out for personality types like Judas. He was more educated than the other 12, from a more prestigious region of Judah, and perhaps looked down on his fellow apostles. He was also very greedy, and a thief. And got his feelings offended very easily because of his arrogant attitude.

Did he have faith? Yes. Did he know Jesus was the son of God? Yes. Was he allowed into the most intimate aquintance of Jesus? Yes. Did he betray Jesus? Yes.

Anyone on earth, me, you, anyone, a government agency, a governor or ruler. No one is immune from having a Judas close to them that they trusted on and relied on.

That is all.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
They are afraid their pedophile/pedovore rings are going to be exposed as well as JFK, 9/11, Pearl Harbor, etc...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

The 20 pages of the Carter Page FISA Warrant that Congress asked President Trump to UN-redact, will make clear that U.S. Intel agencies broke Federal Law.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

They have so much baggage.

I think one or more may be for the axe by the time we finish this.

The problem is compartmentalization. Jeez, I spelt it right first go! Yay me

It allows for all sorts of nonsense to happen without any oversight.

P

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

They are afraid that Trump find the secret dungeon under the whitehouse

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
If anyone’s looking for me I will be down this rabbit hole looking for more information.

Thanks for posting op

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: redletter
I tend to look at everything from a Biblical perspective. Jesus, the son of God, and Savior of mankind was betrayed, not by people who didn't know him, or by people who weren't around him, but by an apostle of his. One of the 12.

I'm not a political person but I can realize this fact in all aspects of life. If Jesus can be betrayed by a close associate, intimate acquaintance, one whom he chose specially to fill a role of his 12 apostles after much deliberation, thought, and prayer. Who in the world is immune from being betrayed?

Look out for personality types like Judas. He was more educated than the other 12, from a more prestigious region of Judah, and perhaps looked down on his fellow apostles. He was also very greedy, and a thief. And got his feelings offended very easily because of his arrogant attitude.

Did he have faith? Yes. Did he know Jesus was the son of God? Yes. Was he allowed into the most intimate aquintance of Jesus? Yes. Did he betray Jesus? Yes.

Anyone on earth, me, you, anyone, a government agency, a governor or ruler. No one is immune from having a Judas close to them that they trusted on and relied on.

That is all.

As I am not a religious person by any stretch, these are the teachings that I value from religious texts. Stories that have meaning and parallel to today’s life to put things into perspective.

Thanks for that. It came across different as opposed to the fisher of men mentality that seems to be always pushed.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

What are you talking about “no evidence “?!?!

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

Here is an email released by trump Jr. that literally spells out the collusion narrative piece by piece.

A) we know Russian agents contracted the trump team to collude (email above).

B) we know Jr. replied “I love it. Especially later in the summer”..

So we know they wanted to collude..

C) Rudy Giuliani let slip 2 days ago that there was a meeting with Trump himself to decide if they should take the meeting with russian agents wanting to collude.. ..

D) we know LITERALLY the top 3 members of the trump campaign, Kushner, manafort and Jr. went to the meeting with Russian agents for the specific purpose of colluding..

There is no scenerio where al the events we ALL know about were accidental or perfectly innocent..

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

This is an opinion piece. It's not news.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The warrant as is doesn't show that and everybody including the boob in the whitehouse knows it. Unredacting will only confirm the parts we've already seen. Which is why he isn't doing it. To think that a few sentences is going to change the meaning of the entire document is so absurd I can't even imagine someone thinking that. That's the epitome of stupid thinking.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Peter Strozk worked for the CIA under when Bill Clinton was President and had direct contact with him on many occasions. It is documented with photos right here in ATS. And our friend Mr. Brennan was the daily intelligence briefer for Bill Clinton

Clinton Strozk Brennan

Why none of this was discussed when Strozk was testifying is beyond me and quite frankly total ignorance of an obvious connection which would have been brought up in a court of law in any number of cases, criminal or civil.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

This was before the fisa warrants? The crime you list is what exactly?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And what part do you disagree with and explain why.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
They are afraid their pedophile/pedovore rings are going to be exposed as well as JFK, 9/11, Pearl Harbor, etc...

LOL, that is funny. Keep drinking that koolaid. Info wars, is not real news.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

What do you think they're hiding?

They're hiding the fact that they took measures and actions in an effort to get HRC elected and to discredit/derail Trump's candidacy. Pretty simple actually. The horror is that these Deep State agencies have become so politicized.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: redletter

Lol no sh1t sherlock. Way to make it super dramatic but Trump is not Jesus and Brennan is not Judas. Settle down there.

Everyone should know that there is nobody; including loved ones, incapable of betraying them.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well, something is rotten in Moscow. That's for sure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join