It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook deleted several Russian trolls - ATS has some, too. Here:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

It's time to autoexe.bat these trolls-some people will get the reference, others will not and i'll let the former explain it in Laymans terms.
edit on 1-8-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

It's time to autoexe.bat these trolls-some people will get the reference, others will not and i'll let the former explain it in Laymans terms.

@ECHO OFF
LH C
OSMSCDEX.EXE /D:MSCD001 /M:10
SET BLASTER=A220 I7 D1 T4
PROMPT $P$G
PATH=C:;C
OS
C
OSMOUSE.EXE
C:SJWTRAPTRIGGER.EXE

Surely will teach those miscreants a lesson!!

(edited to code, seems to work now, ugh)
edit on 1-8-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

Oh FFS, it worked in preview, not in the post. give up Summer, pointless trying to post a batch file content.
edit on 1-8-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

That would be autoexec.bat

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
In the last weeks, ATS undertook a deep inspection into members accounts and IP-adresses to find members from Russia who try to troll as US-americans.

It was hard work, and we all should acknowledge the time and effort spend by some of the most prominent people on this board.

In accordance with them (wanting to stay out of public discussion about this), I may present you one of the most prolific and determined trolls on this board: you can take a view here.

But fear not, ATS has included a new security feature to protect you: by pressing CTRL+F4 you regain near-full control over the board so you can remove known trolls from your thread!
Should your browser stop working someone other was quicker than you and dropped your connection! Try again, but be faster this time!

wow
I suppose I should take it as a compliment you devoting time and attention to me.
But hey over a decade of being a "troll" takes dedication and attention to the long game comrade.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join