It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Jim Acosta trying to report while the crowd in Tampa chants CNN sucks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN should stop covering Trump rallies anyway. They give Trump entirely too much free publicity.

CNN should flex their 1st Amendment muscles in other ways.

CNN just can't resist using Trump as a punching bag. Nice to see the crowd put CNN in it's place.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I can only imagine that the writers for the Idiocracy screenplay had these type of rallies in mind as the true beginning of the end of civilization as we know it..

So, here's the rub..once you've totally denounced all the news sources as fake what do you have left, Trump's twit feed and facebook, oh yeah..and Q..Facebook as a main News source, think about that for a moment..you're basically putting the russian troll farms in charge of delivering the news to the rubes, which in turn will make the population as a whole become less intelligent (more stupider) and unwitting bit-coin miners.

I'm not defending CNN or any other MSM channel but I am defending a Free Press, people need to look back in history and see what happens when the press gets vilified to this degree and beyond..it's Not a good read for the most part.

..what really gets me is seeing reporters being attacked (verbally) for reporting on what the guy actually says on video (or live) as being fake news, that's some next level, 4-D, 911 psy-Ops biznit there folks.

All hail - Donald John Miller Diet Coke KFC Trump! "It's got Electrolytes"

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: w00dhAK
I can only imagine that the writers for the Idiocracy screenplay had these type of rallies in mind as the true beginning of the end of civilization as we know it..

So, here's the rub..once you've totally denounced all the news sources as fake what do you have left, Trump's twit feed and facebook, oh yeah..and Q..Facebook as a main News source, think about that for a moment..you're basically putting the russian troll farms in charge of delivering the news to the rubes, which in turn will make the population as a whole become less intelligent (more stupider) and unwitting bit-coin miners.

I'm not defending CNN or any other MSM channel but I am defending a Free Press, people need to look back in history and see what happens when the press gets vilified to this degree and beyond..it's Not a good read for the most part.

..what really gets me is seeing reporters being attacked (verbally) for reporting on what the guy actually says on video (or live) as being fake news, that's some next level, 4-D, 911 psy-Ops biznit there folks.

All hail - Donald John Miller Diet Coke KFC Trump! "It's got Electrolytes"

No Idiocracy was based upon the Hillary campaign, that did about as well at the election as Idiocracy did at the box office. Trump people are still smarter than that general populace portrayed in the movie, thank God!
edit on 3-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

hmm, I don't recall anything about a campaign in that film, however there was a very stable genius president being portrayed, maybe you're confused..however, you brought up a good point about Trump people being smarter than those in the movie..

I'm going to have to get back to you on that one, there are still multiple studies ongoing trying to determine the average IQ of Trump supporters..and it's not looking good so far.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Incorrect, the President is calling biased, dishonest news the enemy of the people. He's trying to hold them to a higher standard than has been seen in the past. We should all support that idea.

Really? Are you suggesting that the media outlets he doesn't call our are NOT dishonest news? Fox doesn't create "fake" news? They don't have an agenda? So he is OK with ONLY holding those to a higher standard, that dare critique him. Not surprised, but wow.

Trump and his minions are going against what is the entire point of a free press. You know what type of government you have when you only have media who praises your leader? And all others are hushed? Take a guess.

If Trump could have his way, ONLY media sources who praise him would be allowed to publish and air their stories. And you people ARE OK WITH THAT. Astounding...

I'll give you that point on Fox, for sure.
He definitely doesn't call them out enough. (Or at all if I remember)

So do your part and keep calling the dishonest media out!

As to your 2nd paragraph, yea, I wholly agree and understand. I just did 8 in-your-face years of it .

edit on 3-8-2018 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2018 by Chickensalad because: Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb duuuummmbbb

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
There was a post yesterday about how Trump supporters are just like the Nazis, this just adds to my conviction they are. First they chanted that they wanted people without insurance to die, now their accosting reporters, soon they will be physically assaulting anyone who doesn't worship their Nazi leader.

So... You just pulled that straight out of your ass, then, huh....

Didn't pass go, didn't collect $200 either, did ya?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: w00dhAK
a reply to: thepixelpusher

hmm, I don't recall anything about a campaign in that film, however there was a very stable genius president being portrayed, maybe you're confused..however, you brought up a good point about Trump people being smarter than those in the movie..

I'm going to have to get back to you on that one, there are still multiple studies ongoing trying to determine the average IQ of Trump supporters..and it's not looking good so far.

I dont think IQ has any real bearing on the politics. However, i think your job does i read a study that showed how certain jobs will lean liberal or conservative. For example farmer, pilot, surgeons, and physics professors will lean conservative. While fisherman, stewardess, pediatricians and math professors tend to be liberal.

So the deciding factor is probably how much money you make. The more you make the more likely you are going to be a conservative. Because as long as capitalism is treating you well you will support it.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

There was a post yesterday about how Trump supporters are just like the Nazis, this just adds to my conviction they are. First they chanted that they wanted people without insurance to die, now their accosting reporters, soon they will be physically assaulting anyone who doesn't worship their Nazi leader.

Two days and counting....

SHOW ME!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Is there any proof of this?
edit on 8/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

There was no article, and he knows it. Most likely the source made the story up entirely.

Folks throwing the word "Nazi" around simply show how clueless they are (and also how young they are, since they know nothing of true Nazis)

The closest representation to the actual Nazi party is the US far-left progressives, with their authortarian nonsense, Orwellian doublespeak and not-so-subtle support of Antifa violence (the brownshirts - albeit laughingly ineffective)

Womp womp

edit on 8/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Pussy's

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: MteWamp

There was no article, and he knows it. Most likely the source made the story up entirely.

Folks throwing the word "Nazi" around simply show how clueless they are (and also how young they are, since they know nothing of true Nazis)

The closest representation to the actual Nazi party is the US far-left progressives, with their authortarian nonsense, Orwellian doublespeak and not-so-subtle support of Antifa violence (the brownshirts - albeit laughingly ineffective)

Womp womp

You know what's weird though?

I think it's absolutely fascinating to watch! I grew up with a kid who was the worst compulsive liar I ever saw. This kid would lie to your face even if he was aware that you KNEW he was lying.

Situations like this always remind me of that kid.

All you can do, really, is just call them on it, which I intend to do even if it's only for documentation purposes, ya know?

Thanks for replying, though, seriously. I was beginning to wonder if I had become invisible, hehe.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Pussy's

Naturally.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

edit on 5-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join