It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Jim Acosta trying to report while the crowd in Tampa chants CNN sucks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Just finished reading the thread,

hahahah hahahaha

wow.

What great show.

hahaha

Verily.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN should be careful. This is what the crowd was like just before Henry the 8th was beheaded!!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SH$T??

Jake "awaiting indictment" Tapper at CNN condemned President Trump for not denouncing the treatment of Jim Acosta at yesterday's Florida rally!

“The erosion of basic standards of civility and human decency continues,” Tapper told his viewers. “It’s not just a Republican phenomenon. We are being led down the drain by President Trump.”
Source: truepundit.com...

I can't wait until the indictments against mainstream media idiots like Tapper, Acosta, Lemon, and other closeted criminals at CNN start to fly!

Don't mess it up! I told CB328 that we would wait!!!

I was thinking about a quote I heard, don't recall where it was...

It said "Never interfere with an enemy when he's in the process of destroying himself".

That being said, it can, at times, be extremely entertaining to watch!

Dong ma?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Just finished reading the thread,

hahahah hahahaha

wow.

What great show.

hahaha

Verily.

Yes, i like to see Trump and the people push back against the Media bullies.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
There was a post yesterday about how Trump supporters are just like the Nazis, this just adds to my conviction they are. First they chanted that they wanted people without insurance to die, now their accosting reporters, soon they will be physically assaulting anyone who doesn't worship their Nazi leader.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
this is exactly how the right will lose those voters who reluctantly voted for trump last time. lol

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz
a reply to: knoxie

You're funny. More Hillary supporters are throwing the Nazi card around at Trump and his supporters.

edit on 2-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

There was a post yesterday about how Trump supporters are just like the Nazis, this just adds to my conviction they are. First they chanted that they wanted people without insurance to die, now their accosting reporters, soon they will be physically assaulting anyone who doesn't worship their Nazi leader.

No, you must be misremebering. That is your antifa thugs/BLM thugs who already & *actually* engage in violence (including shooting Steve Scalise)

We have the right to free speech. We have the right to yell things out: CNN could leave any time it wanted to, no one was preventing that. If they can't spread their virulent lies on air, too damn bad. And Acosta is a whiny little (can't say the word here). He does nothing but run his mouth and speak rudely about Trump voters (not just Trump, but his VOTERS). You guys are the ones destroying civility in politics, don't cry when you get your own medicine.

Antifa/BLM thugs do *NOT* have the right to attack us with violence. If they want to use their words, more power to them. Otherwise, we're still right and they're still wrong

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
That's right, good little sheep, do as you're told.

And these are adults?

No wonder the country is such a mess.

Your president is calling the media he enemy of the people, and you're ok with it.

You're all walking along blindly, doing exactly as you're told without question.

It's dangerous, and weak.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure a lot of those people are the same ones that were taking selfies with Acosta and getting his autograph afterward.
This sh** is like watching WWE

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

And these are adults?

Your president is calling the media he enemy of the people, and you're ok with it.

You're all walking along blindly, doing exactly as you're told without question.

Incorrect, the President is calling biased, dishonest news the enemy of the people. He's trying to hold them to a higher standard than has been seen in the past. We should all support that idea.
edit on 2-8-2018 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

And these are adults?

You'd love Pravda in Russia then. Their news is peppered with political Propaganda. Have you considered moving there? Leave America to the real men who stand up for their families.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: knoxie

You're funny. More Hillary supporters are throwing the Nazi card around at Trump and his supporters.

Looks like Sarah Silverman is too lefty even for old boyfriend Kimmel if she has to appear on Conan the Doltarian.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Sanders destroyed Acosta today. He stormed out of the press briefing

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

And these are adults?

You'd love Pravda in Russia then. Their news is peppered with political Propaganda. Have you considered moving there? Leave America to the real men who stand up for their families.

Trump's entire Twitter feed is literally propaganda.

The fact that you're all completely unwilling to question anything he says, ever, is precisely why this is so dangerous.

This is not about my team or your team winning. Whoever is in power, we should question their motives and actions, and hold them to account.

THAT is patriotism. Blind faith is not.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

And these are adults?

Trump's entire Twitter feed is literally propaganda.

The fact that you're all completely unwilling to question anything he says, ever, is precisely why this is so dangerous.

This is not about my team or your team winning. Whoever is in power, we should question their motives and actions, and hold them to account.

THAT is patriotism. Blind faith is not.

You are NO PATRIOT if you let the Media get away with distorting the truth for their Globalist agenda. I'll take Trumps tweets over the Media any day of the week. The Media agenda is Agenda 21. Trump's agenda is to make America great again!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This the Media whose boot you lick while it stomps on your neck!

NYT Hires Editor Who Absolutely Hates "Dumbass Fu*king White People"

The New York Times has hired a bigot, whose tweets from just 48 months ago would have gotten Roseanne Barr excommunicated from the planet were the race simply changed.

On Wednesday the paper announced the addition of Sarah Jeong to their editorial board as the "newest in a fab group of recent additions." As the Daily Caller's Amber Athey notes, Jeong previously wrote for the Verge and authored a book about online harassment and free speech titled "The Internet of Garbage."

One of Jeong's tweets from 2016 reads: "Dumbass #ing white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants." Another reads "oh man it's kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men"

So Disney fires Roseanne for much less hate tweets than this woman, but the NYTimes tolerates this garbage hate!??

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Incorrect, the President is calling biased, dishonest news the enemy of the people. He's trying to hold them to a higher standard than has been seen in the past. We should all support that idea.

Really? Are you suggesting that the media outlets he doesn't call our are NOT dishonest news? Fox doesn't create "fake" news? They don't have an agenda? So he is OK with ONLY holding those to a higher standard, that dare critique him. Not surprised, but wow.

Trump and his minions are going against what is the entire point of a free press. You know what type of government you have when you only have media who praises your leader? And all others are hushed? Take a guess.

If Trump could have his way, ONLY media sources who praise him would be allowed to publish and air their stories. And you people ARE OK WITH THAT. Astounding...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Still waiting for you to back this up.

Show me the video that shows this group of "Trump supporters" chanting "We want people without insurance to die!".

SHOW ME.....

Cat got your tongue?

edit on 2-8-2018 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Most of us have been saying that before the POTUS said it.

The media within the last few decades has been nothing but a propaganda machine to keep the people fighting. I'm not for silencing them but I'm for exposing their BS.

And no I didn't vote for Trump and no I'm not a republican and yes so is Foxnews and drudge but the left has taken it to another level.

edit on 09831America/ChicagoThu, 02 Aug 2018 20:09:17 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join