It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Jim Acosta trying to report while the crowd in Tampa chants CNN sucks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I love how he complains that, "This is not our best. This is not how we treat each other." While completely ignoring all the pictures of liberals giving signs to their children to hold that say 'F*ck Trump". Yeah, that is much better...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Throwing my two cents in. CNN does suck. I hope they lose their press license.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: JBurns
Trash like Acosta are enemies of the Republic.
Disgusting treasonous conehead

What do you do with "enemies of the Republic" and "treasonous coneheads"? Jail them? Kill them? What are you advocating and are your words more or less dangerous than say Kathy Griffin posing with a bloody rubber Trump head?

And, what's a conehead, an SNL alien

Your comparisons have as much in common as a baked potato and an apple orchard.

TDS struck again 😃

"The Doctor's Test"..

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Do you, or do you not believe Jim Acosta is an "enemy of the Republic" and "treasonous"? If so, what do we do with emeries of the Republic and traitors? What do you think should be done with Jim Acosta?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Do you, or do you not believe Jim Acosta is an "enemy of the Republic" and "treasonous"? If so, what do we do with emeries of the Republic and traitors? What do you think should be done with Jim Acosta?

Why are you so nosy about what I think ❓

Are you desperate and stabbing at shadows ❓

Are you deflecting ❓

If so, why ❓

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Why are you so nosy about what I think

Why did you answer my post, that wasn't directed to you and wasn't in response to anything you posted? Deflection of a hard question maybe?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Trump acting like a politicians was funny,

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Why are you so nosy about what I think

Why did you answer my post, that wasn't directed to you and wasn't in response to anything you posted? Deflection of a hard question maybe?

Why are you so concerned ❓

Is bitterness involved in your thinking ❓

☎️

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Why are you so concerned about my question to a poster who called Jim Acosta "enemy of the Republic" and "treasonous", and what he thinks should be done about him?

Does my question TRIGGER YOU?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Since 911 eleven I have loudly made it
known to my rather large circle of friends.
That the media was lying to us all as the
politicians and elite were selling us out.
They couldn't believe I was even saying
what I was saying. I had to laugh it off
with them for so long. My point is:

I only have to whisper now.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Since 911 eleven I have loudly made it
known to my rather large circle of friends.
That the media was lying to us all as the
politicians and elite were selling us out.
They couldn't believe I was even saying
what I was saying. I had to laugh it off
with them for so long. My point is:

I only have to whisper now.

Its ironic how it works like that, yeah?

I specifically remember being accused of being unstable & delusional, by certain family members, back in the 911/Iraq war days, when I used to claim the media was lying and just spreading right-wing government propaganda.

Fast forward to today though, and those exact same people are the ones irrationally ranting on about the lying left-wing media, like crazy people...

I'd never point the irony out to them though, that would be to easy... I just simply raise the subject when I'm around them, then just calmly sit back with a coy smile and watch them angrily rant on about how biased & deceitful the MSM is.

Karma bitch... lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Butterfinger

What area???

You mean that area where the lights aren't shining? Look carefully, there's people there too!

LOLOLOL!!!

Yes, the huge area with enough room for 20-30 people! LOL

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Big that was a big crowd to. What was it 500 . Wow

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lightdhype

Very good point and with all of the verbal haymakers being thrown around, it seems to have been missed. I had not pondered things from that perspective before and wish to thank you for providing a new angle to view certain things. ALL of the MSM talking heads are just that; robotic, teleprompter reading, "good looking" (or agenda fulfilling) yapping drones. They don't write what they say, maybe a few still do, but the majority don't. They are given instructions and options of things to say via ear pieces. This has been shown time and again whenever they get a guest that blindsides them and says something that is not on their list. The smoke pours from the ears, the glaze comes over their face and the live feed cuts out. So, who is the master of puppets pulling the strings and giving the "newscasters" the words to say? Can CNN REALLY be that dumb? Yes, the hosts are BUT what about the billionaires at the top? They could very easily stop it all. Just put the brakes on the Trump bashing train. Makes one wonder what IS the REAL agenda? They definitely are one of the biggest, possibly largest, reason for the #walkaway movement. They can't be that dumb....can they? I only used CNN because that's what the OP is about but it goes for all of the cable news channels as well as the network news.

star for you
And a for bringing an ATS "conspiracy" type spin to this!
edit on 812018 by Tanga36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
There was a post yesterday about how Trump supporters are just like the Nazis, this just adds to my conviction they are. First they chanted that they wanted people without insurance to die, now their accosting reporters, soon they will be physically assaulting anyone who doesn't worship their Nazi leader.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

A woman was arrested today because she rammed another car because it had a Trump/Pence bumper sticker.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
There was a post yesterday about how Trump supporters are just like the Nazis, this just adds to my conviction they are. First they chanted that they wanted people without insurance to die, now their accosting reporters, soon they will be physically assaulting anyone who doesn't worship their Nazi leader.

Got something to back that up there, Hoss?

Show me a crowd of Trump supporters chanting "We want people without insurance to die".

Don't worry, We''ll wait...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

That post just added to my conviction that you are an idiot.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

That post just added to my conviction that you are an idiot.

I guess I'm in good company then.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SH$T??

Jake "awaiting indictment" Tapper at CNN condemned President Trump for not denouncing the treatment of Jim Acosta at yesterday's Florida rally!

“The erosion of basic standards of civility and human decency continues,” Tapper told his viewers. “It’s not just a Republican phenomenon. We are being led down the drain by President Trump.”
Source: truepundit.com...

I can't wait until the indictments against mainstream media idiots like Tapper, Acosta, Lemon, and other closeted criminals at CNN start to fly!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join