It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Jim Acosta trying to report while the crowd in Tampa chants CNN sucks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
So if the left pulls this kind of stupid bulls#, they're whiny, weak-ass crybabies, but if the right does it, it's a good thing?

I don't think so, Martha. It just means the groups are on equal footing and both suck donkey nards.

I don't think so Martha...
One group will attack the media as a whole for being bias propaganda machines. While the other side attacks Trump and family as people simply because of manufactured hate emotions. You decide what side is right and wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'm sure this had you mouth breathers slapping your knees and laughing hysterically.

Nobody ever accused Trump supporters of having any class :-)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I cant get over the absurdity of these Democrat party propagandists playing the victim. They claim Trump and Fox are like "north Korean propaganda". Oh really? What network is pumped in to every hospital and airport? The people listening to that are being forced to, like on the loud speakers in Pyongyang.

And then they have the nerve to worry about what criticism of DNC propaganda will lead to in terms of violence against "journalists"? They don't seem nearly as worried about the crazy people they're inciting. Like the guy who tried to kill Trump during the campaign. Like the guy who beat the crap out of Rand Paul. Like the guy who decided to shoot up a GOP baseball game.

CNN and other truly fake news are the enemy of this country. Actual "free press" is not the problem.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

They need Trump for ratings.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN is like FoxNews, in the sense that the ladies protest to much in their slogans.

If you have to "remind" your viewers that you're either the most trusted name in news (is that still CNN's slogan?) or that you're fair and balanced, you're probably not.

When it comes to political news, there is no trust in CNN.

ETA: This is some funny sh*t right here, even if I don't necessarily condone the behavior. Trying to shout down anyone like that isn't something that I embrace.

edit on 1-8-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KevinKaboom
I'm sure this had you mouth breathers slapping your knees and laughing hysterically.

Nobody ever accused Trump supporters of having any class :-)

Re-read your comment slowly and then feel free to wallow in the irony.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen>>. And cue the reaction story about how Trump is encouraging his supporters to be aggressive and violent to news journalists just trying to keep a free non partisan press.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I wonder if CNN will show you how big the crowd there actually was?

No worries I will..

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
More excellent behavior from the 'mature' right.

See, we can do that stuff too.

Well, he wasn't bleeding when he left so I think you guys still have us beat on that front.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
I wonder if CNN will show you how big the crowd there actually was?

No worries I will..

What about that huge area in the middle left where no one is sitting? Trump's crowds are smaller than his hands!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

What area???

You mean that area where the lights aren't shining? Look carefully, there's people there too!

LOLOLOL!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

One of the reasons Trump was elected was the 24/7 news coverage . It didn't cost Trump a dime , and they are still doing it today .

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Good ‘ol American mob mentality.

And you tell yourself you’re winning.

DAMN STRAIGHT!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Trash like Acosta are enemies of the Republic.
Disgusting treasonous conehead

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Trump's crowds are huge, just ask your buddies over at DU

Unlike most Democrat events (we hold rallies, not sissy "events"), our people actually show up. We show up to rallies. We show up to mid-terms. We show up for Presidential elections.

We show up. We always show up. Plan on that

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
No mainstream media is fair and balanced. All are beholden to its shareholders, mainly rich white folks. What is called liberal media is really moderately conservative media, and Fox News, well, it's in a category of its own... a true propaganda machine for the right, if not alt-right. I pay little attention to any mainstream media, because there is simply too much spin, generally through obfuscation, misdirection, and omission. And Fox News adds outright lies to the mix. That's what happens when we allow media to aggregate into the hands of the few. But the sad part is how many Americans lack the critical thinking skills necessary to wade through the BS to get to some semblance of truth and reality. And while mainstream media, acting as a proxy for the super rich, keeps us off kilter bantering about much ado about nothing, high crimes are being heaped upon the people as power and wealth is being transferred to those who need it the least. So, for those who don't get the game, keep watching your TV and believing all is right in America, while you are but one paycheck away from homelessness, have no privacy, and no means to protect the few remaining rights you do have.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Acosta works for the Deep State not for the American Public, he's only a Parrot on the Payroll....and an a**hole!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Trash like Acosta are enemies of the Republic.
Disgusting treasonous conehead

What do you do with "enemies of the Republic" and "treasonous coneheads"? Jail them? Kill them? What are you advocating and are your words more or less dangerous than say Kathy Griffin posing with a bloody rubber Trump head?

And, what's a conehead, an SNL alien

edit on 1-8-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
CNN sucks...perfect chant that does roll off the tongue quite easily.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join