It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Jim Acosta trying to report while the crowd in Tampa chants CNN sucks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN should stop covering Trump rallies anyway. They give Trump entirely too much free publicity.

CNN should flex their 1st Amendment muscles in other ways.
Well first they need to get over their obsession with him anywaus, plus, Trump is the only reason they even have ratings of any kind, Leftist need feed, right?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Even Trump couldn’t even afford all that “ free advertising”.

Makes one wonder how Clinton spent a billion dollars when she didn't have to.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

CNN should stop covering Trump rallies anyway. They give Trump entirely too much free publicity.

That is a fair point...

Which of course begs the question, is this display authentic, or is it all part of the plan, the show, the game?

Sure CNN and their reporters are stupid.. But do any of you really believe that the owners behind a major MSM outlet are unaware of the proven fact that any publicity equals good publicity?

Think about that for a moment instead of knee jerking. Has CNN helped or hurt Trump's movement overall? The answer is an obvious net benefit.

Now realize that and suddenly plenty of other agenda questions are raised..

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

CNN should stop not only covering Trump , but the news in general.
They dont have "muscle"
Look at the ratings
Look at the discrimination and harassment lawsuits filed against them at their HQ right here in Atlanta.
The First Amendment of the Constitution does not cover that...

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
More excellent behavior from the 'mature' right.

See, we can do that stuff too.

As opposed to showing up at a rally with a vagina hat?

originally posted by: underwerks
Good ‘ol American mob mentality.

And you tell yourself you’re winning.

As opposed to dragging a bunch of kids to a partisan anti-gun march?

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: whyamIhere

Makes one wonder how Clinton spent a billion dollars when she didn't have to.

Wonder how much she pocketed.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Were there any chants for "Build that wall" or "Lock her up" or have they forgot those lines?

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Good ‘ol American mob mentality.

And you tell yourself you’re winning.

Look who doesn't think he's part of a collective mob.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

So your saying the brainwashed minions are revolting against CNN?

Gotta be honest here mate, that kinda just makes me more curious about what they have to say...

Brainwashed minions?

Ahhhh, you already know what they're going to say... they're going to say those chanting are brainwashed minions, obviously. That and "Trump did something we didn't really investigate and you should be outraged by it!!!!111"

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
More excellent behavior from the 'mature' right.

See, we can do that stuff too.

No, had it been you lot, it would have been people throwing punches, screaming expletives at the young and elderly alike and violently attacking people attending the rally.

Don't pretend you don't know this, your duplicitous stance is obvious.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

The biggest oh sh1t factor in that video for the democrats is the African American man holding the sign saying blacks for trump.

How weird having a black man surrounded by all those racist trump supporters.

Awkward
edit on 45731America/ChicagoTue, 31 Jul 2018 22:45:28 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Well first they need to get over their obsession with him anywaus, plus, Trump is the only reason they even have ratings of any kind, Leftist need feed, right?

The head of CNN (Jeff Zucker) said that he regrets showing so many of those highly energized Trump rallies in 2016, because it gave him enough exposure to beat Hillary.

Now Jim Acosta is helping to fire up Republicans even more. Zucker must be pulling his pubic hair out. (his head is bald.)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Look how anti-America CNN words this article from today, where Mueller refers DEMOCRATS for investigation.

Since the spring, Mueller has referred matters to SDNY involving longtime Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta and his work for his former firm, the Podesta Group, and former Minnesota Republican Rep. Vin Weber and his work for Mercury Public Affairs, the sources said.

One source said that former Obama White House counsel Greg Craig, a former partner at law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, is also part of the inquiry.

None of the entities involved have been charged with wrongdoing, and there is no indication the SDNY inquiry will result in criminal charges.
Source: www.cnn.com...

And an analysis of what CNN is REALLY up to, by publishing the above
theconservativetreehouse.com...

edit on 7/31/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So if the left pulls this kind of stupid bulls#, they're whiny, weak-ass crybabies, but if the right does it, it's a good thing?

I don't think so, Martha. It just means the groups are on equal footing and both suck donkey nards.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Nobody on the "Right" is being an ass, by following Jim Acosta into restaurants, or camping outside his home.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well I would say Acosta might not be the best choice to do it too...lol

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
So if the left pulls this kind of stupid bulls#, they're whiny, weak-ass crybabies, but if the right does it, it's a good thing?

I don't think so, Martha. It just means the groups are on equal footing and both suck donkey nards.

Show me a video of the left simply chanting something, that makes it reportable?

Please... show me where anyone has ever said anything against such things.

And not violent thugs or wailing babies wearing pink hats and tutus.

I'll hold my breath...........

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Yup.

'Cept when do it, we're not wearing moms panties and wearing skinny jeans, causing fired and destructions.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nobody on the "Right" is being an ass, by following Jim Acosta into restaurants, or camping outside his home.

Both are monkeys, both are flinging turds. There is no difference anymore.

Us in the alt parties wallflowering away watching are getting along just fine watching the comedy. It's amusing watching 2 sinking ships try in vain to bail themselves out while emptying the buckets right back into the them.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

Show me a video of the left simply chanting something, that makes it reportable?

Please... show me where anyone has ever said anything against such things.

And not violent thugs or wailing babies wearing pink hats and tutus.

I'll hold my breath...........

So there's a vid of a left rally chanting "Fox blows" out there? If there is, I'm not finding it in search returns through various search services (not just google, DDG doesn't even turn it up)

You stooped to the "enemy's" level. It should be an eye-opener about who's really no better than the other now.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

No, there is no video of the left chanting such things. Hence MY POINT. What we do have, however, is extreme violent behaviour and ignorant wailing at the sky. We have barbarism disguised as the new way, and a complete disregard for personal freedom. We have the denial of free speech.

We have those videos, in spades.

So, chanting "CNN SUCKS" is not stooping to your level. I'd need many hands to show the left at their own level, and can count on one finger the amount of times a video of the right has been revealed to be extreme in their behaviour, and in that one instance, it was denounced by everyone as the act of a cretinous criminal. Not a member of the totality of a group of people who are targets of the lefts extremist new age communist ideology.

The left own the rights to the low stooping level. They have put a patent on it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join