It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WoW Trump Live Right Now 18,000 Watching On YouTube

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Alien Abduct

really , ive seen that many people watch online battle rap on "ultimate rap league" pay per view event !

Yeah you didn’t read the thread....

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't understand what all those people are doing there cheering. TV says nobody likes Trump...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I don't understand what all those people are doing there cheering. TV says nobody likes Trump...

Canned cheers.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Xtrozero

My take on if the house takes control of the House is simple also. Not a damn thing. Back when Obama was first elected, the Dems held all three, the exec, the House and the Senate. And what did they accomplish. Did they ''push'' through sweeping changes? Nah, they sat on their hands and basically did very little.

My current take on Trump is that he is a Red Herring. While the Dems rail and scream against him, what is really being changed is the Rino's agenda of tax cuts for the wealthy along with other plans they have had in the pipeline for years.

So should the Dems take the House, this impeach bullship will continue and everyone will watch the unfolding as the other deeper agendas of the ruling elite continue forward. Trump is their convenient if not their willing tool .

Even if he is impeached and removed from office, or if he resigns makes little difference I think. He will come out of this with a devoted following who will buy everything he has to say and sell. His brand is set for life among his followers and he will continue to be a voice for arch conservatives well into the future. The Rino's will rejoice when he is gone having served his purpose. The Dem's will rejoice because they will think that they have saved Western Civ.

I would be happy if he accomplished a few things...you my friend has lost your faith in any of this, so ya I guess you will sit on the sidelines. I read a lot of talking points in your post above, so what is true or not will be seen in a few years, BUT there is no chance if the house goes to the dems.

BTW what is the tax break for those who pay little in the first place...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You are right, I have little faith in any of this circus and indeed am on the sidelines,watching, observing, speaking my mind and voting. What I do not do from my sideline seat is ''cheer lead'' for either of these phoney teams playing their games of power before us.

We are all on the sidelines. What little difference there may be between us may be that you still seem to believe in audience participation whereas I no longer do. To me there is no hope with either party. The only hope is if we abandon them both, but you have heard that before so it barely bares repeating

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

They are all Russian bots.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

This is amazing I have never seen such a large live audience on YouTube.

I did read your thread I was commenting on this part!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You are right, I have little faith in any of this circus and indeed am on the sidelines,watching, observing, speaking my mind and voting. What I do not do from my sideline seat is ''cheer lead'' for either of these phoney teams playing their games of power before us.

We are all on the sidelines. What little difference there may be between us may be that you still seem to believe in audience participation whereas I no longer do. To me there is no hope with either party. The only hope is if we abandon them both, but you have heard that before so it barely bares repeating

My main participation is my vote, so outside of ATS I don't really express any opinion. Even here I wouldn't much if the avalanche of derangement wasn't so big, so in the end I feel we all need to support and recognize those we have in office and if they suck we vote others to replace them. With the President being a term limit that is not a hard thing to do. With congress there are too many stupid voters that keep total losers on both side in office for decades, with that I guess we get what we vote for.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
There's a Trump rally tonight in PA for a candidate there. Was surprised to learn that Obama rarely "stumped" for fellow Democrats across the country who needed a hand.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

avalanche of derangement

I have seen cases of this and apparently psychologists have also but,I think, not the degree is is being used as an excuse by some on the right to disparage any and all criticism of the president. A close friend suffers from it. She was entirely non-political prior to this last election and like many others assumed that Clinton was a shoe in.

To her sensibilities, he is a bore. A bore with slovenly mentality that he has raised to new heights of insensibility. She has been accustomed to decades of presidents who at least presented a coherent theme to their terms of office. Trump to her eyes and ears flips and flops on a daily basis and is proven wrong day after day on half of what he says. She sees him as a buffoon. I do not disagree but am able to keep from hysteria over it.

She saw this new study by some psychologists calling it something other than TDS but basically defining it in psychological terms. She said "I must be suffering from this.. Hopefully she will be able to cure herself of it and then be able to clearly see that Trump is a buffoon and con man but without the hysterical existential reactions.

Not all trump critics are sufferers. The sufferers may get over it or maybe they won't, but it is a mistake to believe that all trump critics are like that. Many more are clear headed and insightful citizens who need to be paid attention to to get a more balanced perspective on this guy.

Sweeping all trump critics into one bunch is a product of TLS, Trump Love Syndrome. This sickness has symptoms like bending over backwards to defend his daily screw ups, his daily reversals and poor choices of advisors. For crying out loud, he promised to find the very best people to work as his advisors. And who were the very best people he started out with.
His freeking family. His daughter, her husband, his sons etc. Doen't that smell strange? It dosen't take TDS to smell it but if one suffers from TLS is smells like a fresh morning rain.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

To her sensibilities, he is a bore. A bore with slovenly mentality that he has raised to new heights of insensibility. She has been accustomed to decades of presidents who at least presented a coherent theme to their terms of office. Trump to her eyes and ears flips and flops on a daily basis and is proven wrong day after day on half of what he says. She sees him as a buffoon. I do not disagree but am able to keep from hysteria over it.

I don't see the President flip flopping as per say. I see that he comes off the top rope with something that those he is talking to see as an extremely undesirable result/action then he says lets deal as he creates leverage where there once was none. He is then open to the best possible choices that could change directions from his original views as more information and the situation plays out. I can't say this is a bad thing do you? Seems to be working, look at EU as a perfect example of this...

Sweeping all trump critics into one bunch is a product of TLS, Trump Love Syndrome. This sickness has symptoms like bending over backwards to defend his daily screw ups, his daily reversals and poor choices of advisors. For crying out loud, he promised to find the very best people to work as his advisors. And who were the very best people he started out with.
His freeking family. His daughter, her husband, his sons etc. Doen't that smell strange? It dosen't take TDS to smell it but if one suffers from TLS is smells like a fresh morning rain.

Trump has a few things for at least 50% of American voters he can not over come no matter how good he might end up being. One is he is a republican, two he is a white male following our first black president, and three that he took out the first possible female president who also happened to be a liberal and 3 hours before Trump hit 270 votes she was about 95% predicted to win.

As to who he hires, it seems he has little friends or people he can trust in ALL of Washington on both sides of the aisle, so in this case I'm sure he pulls those he can trust closer to him. He is a true outsider...even the republicans wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole if they didn't need to.

edit on 2-8-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I know, right?!

A new Rasmussen poll today shows he's up to 50% approval (which means it's really 75% most likely).

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join