It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WoW Trump Live Right Now 18,000 Watching On YouTube

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
was it the rally in Tampa

the one where he is spewed more bull# like you need ID to buy groceries?

killing it with lies like always then?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Maybe some of you nevertrumps should just take your fingers out of your ears for maybe just one speech. Even if it's not this one maybe his next one.

Now, I know the tv has told you he's a big meany and he doesn't really mean what he says. You know, like when he said that the illegal border runners were "criminals, they're drug dealers, they're rapists" what he really meant was "every person from Mexico is a rapist". And when he said that MS13 gang members were "animals" what he really meant was "all people attempting to cross our border are animals". Don't go and watch the speeches for yourselves though, it's far better to just hear what he really meant from the shills at cnn. They're the ones who's opinions and outrages you need to follow.

Funny thing is, it seems that EVERY lib who actually had the capacity to think for themselves has #walkedaway. EVERY one of them. Who's left? The media, the corrupt, the welfare leeches and the uninformed. That's about it.

This is soooo funny right now, this timeline. This Presidency. It's funny because here's this guy who's actually doing a fairly good job compared to the last two decades or more and he's just being absolutely slammed and attacked and harrassed and despised by the media and not one single bit of it is working. Not a bit.

And it's not that this guy is gaining in support that's the funniest bit, it's that his detractors and his opposition are failing. At every single level. They're failing. The libs and the autistics and the bots all over social media who scream for blood. Failing. Low iq and failing. The fascist groups of mindless followers who attack and destroy and scream for violence. Failing. The low iq's who accost people in public for wearing MAGA clothing or having a flag. Failing. The media with such weak lies and weak propaganda is comedy to watch. Failing. The dnc members and candidates and governors, mayors and senators, flipping and flopping and rambling incoherantly on every single platform available. Failing.

It seems that every single one of them, every single leftist supporter right now is hell bent on making it worse for themselves. They're hell bent on driving away any supporters they may have left. It's insane.

It really is a funny time to be alive.

Now I'll go and watch the speech. It's sure to be funny.

edit on 1 8 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

i would read that but you need a picture ID and i lost mine

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Lots of people still use checks. You need an ID to use a check. I don’t use checks but I still get ID’d pretty much every time I go grocery shopping....because usually there is beer in them groceries.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Lots of people still use checks. You need an ID to use a check. I don’t use checks but I still get ID’d pretty much every time I go grocery shopping....because usually there is beer in them groceries.

Oh.
He meant if you have beer and pay with a check.
I understand

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

18K people trying hard to get a life.

Don't bother to watch the man behind the man behind the man on the throne. "They" don't want you to.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Oh.
He meant if you have beer and pay with a check.
I understand

Well he is old, he probably still uses checks so that was probably just his line of thinking. I know it’s a really sad day in America when President Trump didn’t stop to ponder the statistics on exactly how many people still use checks or get carded when making purchases. It’s okay, I know it’s a tough situation for you but it will get better, time is a good healer.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

18K people trying hard to get a life.

Don't bother to watch the man behind the man behind the man on the throne. "They" don't want you to.

4.1 percent growth! Amazing isn’t it? What do you think about that? What do you think about the unemployment rate being as low as it has ever been recorded for blacks? What do you thing about the staggering job creation and booming economy? What do you think about the tax cut instead of a tax raise that we would have gotten with Clinton?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Affordable healthcare is the thing I'm having more fun with, to be frank. This tax cut for the rich is a rather sad joke, and we both know it.

Half of the other half of the US population supports this orange, and it's not very likely to change soon. Lean back and enjoy your political marionette on the stage while the good times last.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

This tax cut for the rich is a rather sad joke, and we both know it.

I’m not rich and I got a tax cut soooo. Anyway what’s wrong with letting the rich have a tax cut too? I tell you what we both do know, that tax cut gave our economy one hell of a much needed boost.

Also I think maybe you should look into this...

If lower income people were paying very little in taxes in the first place then it stands to reason that their tax cut is going to be small. Dude, the poor and lower income people don’t pay much taxes in the first place.

Take a look at this graph

A tax cut is better than a tax raise no matter how small! And we all know we would have gotten a tax raise with Clinton!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

really , ive seen that many people watch online battle rap on "ultimate rap league" pay per view event !

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: crtrvt
20,000 is a pathetic number for a concurrent viewer count. Especially for a president of the USA.

A quick Google search will show you random Fortnight streams with 10x the live views. Sad!

You obviously haven’t thought this through... That 20,000 viewers was just the Fox News YouTube channel alone LMAO! Your ignorance is hilarious!

Plus, President Trump holds the world record. Can you name any other President in history that has had more YouTube live viewers?

Also, that’s not including the 100,000 people in attendance at the venue.

That number is still low. It's still YouTube no matter if it's fox news YouTube channel

Yes, you're absolutely right his support is disappearing BIGLY. No worries for team blue. Better grab those surfboards 'cuz the blue wave is a'comin! LOL

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

A lot of people use plastic to buy groceries.

If you're signing for it, they're supposed to ask you for ID.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

For method of payment
Not for buying groceries

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a reply to: face23785

For method of payment
Not for buying groceries

The method of payment that is increasingly common, hence a lot of people are supposed to show ID to get their groceries.

Sorry to burst your bubble, it wasn't as crazy as it sounded. A lot of cashiers just don't ask for ID like they should anymore.

Trump doesn't want you to get your identity stolen.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

a reply to: PublicOpinion

This tax cut for the rich is a rather sad joke, and we both know it.

I’m not rich and I got a tax cut soooo. Anyway what’s wrong with letting the rich have a tax cut too? I tell you what we both do know, that tax cut gave our economy one hell of a much needed boost.

Also I think maybe you should look into this...

If lower income people were paying very little in taxes in the first place then it stands to reason that their tax cut is going to be small. Dude, the poor and lower income people don’t pay much taxes in the first place.

Take a look at this graph

A tax cut is better than a tax raise no matter how small! And we all know we would have gotten a tax raise with Clinton!

They don't understand percentages.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I hear that President Trump is calling on Jeff sessions to unrecuse himself in the end the Mueller investigation right now. He sounds very serious about that.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

and you question my voting record rather that joining me in condemning staunch party line lockstep?
You question my integrity based on what, the simple fact that I spoke out against a conservative poster? Is your understanding of the complexities of present day politics that naive, that simple?

It's a sad day when one must post their voting record to validate a political statement but we seem to have arrived at it. So you can keep on guessing who or if I vote at all as it really should not matter. And if it makes life easier for you keep on believing it is all as simple as that.

So what happens if the left takes control of the House? What is more important, one candidate you like or maintaining House control to actually get some of Trump's agendas done in the next two years?

I guess I do not understand you when you say

Yep that’s right. Do not think for yourself. Vote the party line. Yep that’s right. Vote. The. Party. Line.

As in voting party line is bad or makes you a sheeple when the reality is you either work to keep the party you agree with in control or you pretty much do nothing. So you think for yourself, who do you vote for, is that different than voting the party line?...lol

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

and you question my voting record rather that joining me in condemning staunch party line lockstep?
You question my integrity based on what, the simple fact that I spoke out against a conservative poster? Is your understanding of the complexities of present day politics that naive, that simple?

It's a sad day when one must post their voting record to validate a political statement but we seem to have arrived at it. So you can keep on guessing who or if I vote at all as it really should not matter. And if it makes life easier for you keep on believing it is all as simple as that.

So what happens if the left takes control of the House? What is more important, one candidate you like or maintaining House control to actually get some of Trump's agendas done in the next two years?

I guess I do not understand you when you say

Yep that’s right. Do not think for yourself. Vote the party line. Yep that’s right. Vote. The. Party. Line.

As in voting party line is bad or makes you a sheeple when the reality is you either work to keep the party you agree with in control or you pretty much do nothing. So you think for yourself, who do you vote for, is that different than voting the party line?...lol

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

My take on if the house takes control of the House is simple also. Not a damn thing. Back when Obama was first elected, the Dems held all three, the exec, the House and the Senate. And what did they accomplish. Did they ''push'' through sweeping changes? Nah, they sat on their hands and basically did very little.

My current take on Trump is that he is a Red Herring. While the Dems rail and scream against him, what is really being changed is the Rino's agenda of tax cuts for the wealthy along with other plans they have had in the pipeline for years.

So should the Dems take the House, this impeach bullship will continue and everyone will watch the unfolding as the other deeper agendas of the ruling elite continue forward. Trump is their convenient if not their willing tool .

Even if he is impeached and removed from office, or if he resigns makes little difference I think. He will come out of this with a devoted following who will buy everything he has to say and sell. His brand is set for life among his followers and he will continue to be a voice for arch conservatives well into the future. The Rino's will rejoice when he is gone having served his purpose. The Dem's will rejoice because they will think that they have saved Western Civ.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join