It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WoW Trump Live Right Now 18,000 Watching On YouTube

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: crtrvt
20,000 is a pathetic number for a concurrent viewer count. Especially for a president of the USA.

A quick Google search will show you random Fortnight streams with 10x the live views. Sad!

You obviously haven’t thought this through... That 20,000 viewers was just the Fox News YouTube channel alone LMAO! Your ignorance is hilarious!

Plus, President Trump holds the world record. Can you name any other President in history that has had more YouTube live viewers?

Also, that’s not including the 100,000 people in attendance at the venue.

That number is still low. It's still YouTube no matter if it's fox news YouTube channel

It’s low? Okay then show me where any other President in history has more live viewers on YouTube. Let’s see what you got.

Also it was just a random rally in Florida not a major speech. These numbers here are the concurrent live viewer counts and this is only the channels that I could find within five minutes of looking.

FOX NEWS: 28,000
CNN: 16,000
RSBN: 77,000
In attendance: 100,000

TOTAL: 221,000 MAGA!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

20,000 is a pathetic number for a concurrent viewer count. Especially for a president of the USA.

A quick Google search will show you random Fortnight streams with 10x the live views. Sad!

Plus, President Trump holds the world record. Can you name any other President in history that has had more YouTube live viewers?

Just a quick search can easily disprove this ridiculous statement, although I know how much factual informtion tends to repel trump supporters.

www.tubefilter.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Just a quick search can easily disprove this ridiculous statement, although I know how much factual informtion tends to repel trump supporters.

www.tubefilter.com...

TOTAL: 121,000. And that’s just the few channels that I found in a five minute search. You might want to check back to your little website there in a few days or so once they get the update in.

And this was just a little rally in Florida! Haaa! Wait till he gives a major speech! MAGA!
edit on 7/31/2018 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct This is the first President in my lifetime that I can actually say that I like.

How old are you?

I remember I used to like presidents when I was like 17 and ignorant and just took everything I saw on TV at face value.
edit on 31-7-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

I liked Bill Clinton in the 90s. Because I didn't know any better.
edit on 31-7-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: Alien Abduct This is the first President in my lifetime that I can actually say that I like.

How old are you?

I remember I used to like presidents when I was like 17 and ignorant and just took everything I saw on TV at face value.

I see you haven’t changed much since then.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

"Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions" - President Bush.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Trump Live folks! Killing it! This is the first President in my lifetime that I can actually say that I like.

The venue is packed of course and there is even a packed parking lot. There is even as I speak 18,000 people watching on YouTube!

This is amazing I have never seen such a large live audience on YouTube.

It’s the typical President Trump speech but with lots of updates on what is going on. This is great you guys should watch even if it is over by the time you read this you can still watch it. You can also start it over at anytime.

ETA: Be sure to vote Republican across the line in November no matter if you don’t like one or two. Because this is a Trump referendum folks! If we let the dems win the house, their first order of business will be to impeach President Trump.

We got to keep the house! Vote in November!

MAGA! MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!

Asking others to vote for someone that they don’t like is.....interesting. I can tell you would do such a thing and are a blind follower of your party. But it is ok one of these days you will figure it out.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Yep that’s right. Do not think for yourself. Vote the party line. Yep that’s right. Vote. The. Party. Line.

As you do?

Or you do not vote I get it...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I want to keep the house so that I can keep my President. If the Republican advocates for Trump then vote for them, thats my stance. We may have to vote for a few RINOs.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

How old are you?

I see you haven’t changed much since then.

To be perfectly honest with you (and I have never actually not been honest about this particular thing) the only reason I ever supported Trump was because the liberal base deserved him after they stood up for that dirtbag Obama. The only thing Trump ever did for me was that he was a bigger dirtbag than Obama. And probably Bush too.

At this point, I feel the left has suffered enough for me to just say "I'm glad Trump made your life suck but I don't like him either". LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

What has President Trump done or not done for the people of the United States that makes you think he is a worse president than Obama?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Lightdhype
Apprently, if he mentions '1776' then it confirms Q is a real insider and 4chan trolls everywhere will join for a group orgy tonight. So ive seen over on Reddit at least. Lmao

Not that I believe that, but did he say it?

I dont know, I didnt have a chance to watch, but I am curious as well. Im sure somebody here knows tho.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

www.tubefilter.com...

TOTAL: 121,000. And that’s just the few channels that I found in a five minute search. You might want to check back to your little website there in a few days or so once they get the update in.

And this was just a little rally in Florida! Haaa! Wait till he gives a major speech! MAGA!

Wait, is this what you're really after?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

a reply to: BrianFlanders

What has President Trump done or not done for the people of the United States that makes you think he is a worse president than Obama?

I can see that you just don't understand. I never expected Trump to do anything other than just be the guy that the left can't stand. You see, this is a conspiracy forum. As such, I expect people here to question everything. If you're not here to question absolutely everything the MSM is presenting to you, you might as well post on any other random forum on the internet. There must be at least a hundred of them where you could post about Trump's speeches at face value.

Me? I don't trust them. The politicians, I mean. The media. None of them. I do not believe that anyone gets to be POTUS who was not MEANT to be there. And when I say that I mean that it was all planned out ahead of time. Like before Obama even became president, they were planning to put Trump there afterwards.

Yes. I'm crazy enough to believe "they're all in on it together". That's why I'm here and not on some other forum. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I can afford to be wrong. I'm one guy and I don't even vote.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Allaroundyou

I want to keep the house so that I can keep my President. If the Republican advocates for Trump then vote for them, thats my stance. We may have to vote for a few RINOs.

So if they loose the house we loose our POTUS? Is that some sort of admission of guilt that you believe in?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

www.tubefilter.com...

You want links? You can have a look your self. You can also check the analytics in a day or two and post your results here and prove me wrong. Here ya go.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Yep that’s right. Do not think for yourself. Vote the party line. Yep that’s right. Vote. The. Party. Line.

As you do?

Or you do not vote I get it...

As I do?

A conservative poster comes here and makes a thread within which this conservative poster calls out to

Be sure to vote Republican across the line in November no matter if you don’t like one or two.

and you question my voting record rather that joining me in condemning staunch party line lockstep?
You question my integrity based on what, the simple fact that I spoke out against a conservative poster? Is your understanding of the complexities of present day politics that naive, that simple?

It's a sad day when one must post their voting record to validate a political statement but we seem to have arrived at it. So you can keep on guessing who or if I vote at all as it really should not matter. And if it makes life easier for you keep on believing it is all as simple as that.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Like any "thinking" works eh.

💥😃💥

If you believe following the tribe does then yeah.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

That 2017 inauguration photo was taken several hours before the inauguration and has been thoroughly debunked.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

www.tubefilter.com...

I remember decades ago a new circus came to town with propmises of a special show. Hundreds were in line on the first day. But turned out that the tiger was just a tiger, the monkey was just a monkey, the elephant was not special after all, and the clown was a lying piece of crap, even worse than the others. Majority of those hundreds were very dissapointed after the show...

But...there was a lot of people...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join