It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN finally admits Russia probe won't lead to Trump indictment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Wayfarer, speaking for myself only, you shouldn't delete your account either way (nor should godstuff)

Who hasn't made a mistake? Who hasn't parroted fake-news around, because they thought it was real? Heck, who hasn't parroted an unverified story simply because they wanted it to be true? I sure have. All of that, and more

A lot of people took the "collusion" allegations too far. They made assertions that probably aren't based in reality.

But you know what? I have to believe those folks (the citizens/voters, not the politicians/deepstate/etc) did so for the same reasons we're here defending the President: because we love our country. We may love different things about our country, and maybe even for different reasons. But, again speaking for myself only, if someone does things out of sheer love for their country/our Constitution, I have to believe they are deserving a second chance (and third/fourth/fifth/etc)

One of the things I love most about our country is that you and I can have totally different/seemingly irreconcilable political differences, yet our system of Constitutional government still gives us the chance to discuss it, share ideas/concerns/thoughts and maybe even agree to disagree

I think we would all "lose" if folks here (and elsewhere) started disappearing from the discourse just because they happened to be wrong sometimes (otherwise we'd all be gone...)

I have no forgiveness/understanding/tolerance left for deepstate traitors, corrupt politicians and special interest manipulators. But for my fellow Americans? Always

edit on 8/1/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: soberbacchus

Also while trump lost the popular vote he won the house and Senate. Why would he not do so again?

Because Democrats stayed home. Hillary was a vote suppressant for Democrats and Russia Prop was a vote amphetamine for the GOP.

And with all that, the suckiest Dem for Potus in a long while and Russia's full-on propaganda campaign..it got Trump 70k votes over 3 states and the loss of the popular vote.

The Senate and House in 2016 reflected voters not going to the polls because Hillary was not motivational and everyone assumed she had it in the bag anyways.

Dems will not sit out 2018 or 2020. The precise opposite.

Trumps twitter feed reminds Dems daily their vote matters.

edit on 1-8-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

link   

link   

link   

(post by hoss53 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

and Russia's full-on propaganda campaign..it got Trump 70k votes over 3 states and the loss of the popular vote.

Possibly, but that is only a theory. Official sources say there is no evidence vote tallies were altered in any way, unlawfully.

And most folks had their mind already made up on who to vote for (or whether to vote at all). I also point out that it wasn't "propaganda" but actual leaked emails with unaltered factual content (she never disputed the accuracy). That is not propaganda it is exposing the truth (whatever that truth may be)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

and Russia's full-on propaganda campaign..it got Trump 70k votes over 3 states and the loss of the popular vote.

Possibly, but that is only a theory. Official sources say there is no evidence vote tallies were altered in any way, unlawfully.

First off, altering vote tallies would be "unlawful" under any circumstances.

Secondly, I said Propaganda Campaign. I never claimed that Russia altered vote tallies. There has been no evidence discovered of that. They did hack into voter registration roles and data though and probed systems.

I also point out that it wasn't "propaganda" but actual leaked emails with unaltered factual content (she never disputed the accuracy).

It was BOTH an exhaustive propaganda campaign complete with fake news, troll farms, fake US identities, fake twitter and FB accounts etc. etc. AND the hacked emails.

That is not propaganda it is exposing the truth (whatever that truth may be)

SELECTIVE content, accurate or not, still is potent for Propaganda.

Pizzagate being an easy example.

Podesta discussed Pizza, propagandists spun a child slavery and pedophilia ring.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The only thing we know for sure relating to the vote is that Trump won easily by the measure used to elect US Presidents - electoral college votes.
The Russian collusion (which has morphed into accusations of conspiracy as the media seem to have worked out finally that collusion is not a crime) never had any substance to it. It was just a story to make the left feel better after the election. It's ended up being quite humiliating for those that continually pushed it. Talk about suckers.
Surely even you must have accepted by now that Trump is not getting indicted or impeached, right?
edit on 2/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The only thing we know for sure relating to the vote is that Trump won easily by the measure used to elect US Presidents - electoral college votes.
The Russian collusion (which has morphed into accusations of conspiracy as the media seem to have worked out finally that collusion is not a crime) never had any substance to it. It was just a story to make the left feel better after the election. It's ended up being quite humiliating for those that continually pushed it. Talk about suckers.
Surely even you must have accepted by now that Trump is not getting indicted or impeached, right?

the more I think about it your right. it was originally used as an excuse for Hillarys loss but then it sucked all the oxygen out the room and became a full-fledged conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The Russian collusion (which has morphed into accusations of conspiracy as the media seem to have worked out finally that collusion is not a crime) never had any substance to it.

Over 100 Charges, 32 indictments, 5 guilty pleas and 4 cooperating witnesses with a finale yet to come speaks to your reality disconnect of "never had any substance".

Patience.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

They will be voting on the next republican president...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join