It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN finally admits Russia probe won't lead to Trump indictment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Perhaps you're right and the Republican's sweep the ballots, or perhaps the Blue wave is real and sends em all packing. Who has time to run semantic circles debating something that doesn't have an answer yet?

Unless that blue wave sweeps in a majority in the house and a total of 67 senators for the dems there will be no impeachment.
Or has that not occurred to anyone yet?
I do not think the math is there for the dems.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Perhaps you're right and the Republican's sweep the ballots, or perhaps the Blue wave is real and sends em all packing. Who has time to run semantic circles debating something that doesn't have an answer yet?

Unless that blue wave sweeps in a majority in the house and a total of 67 senators for the dems there will be no impeachment.
Or has that not occurred to anyone yet?
I do not think the math is there for the dems.

Oh I agree with you, I think its extremely unlikely that the Dem's retake Congress (or even just the House). I've said many times before the Mueller's investigation is worthwhile for the history books but is almost assuredly going to have no effect on Trump's presidency (as you've pointed out, even if Mueller presents a smoking gun of Russian malfeasance/collusion/treason/whatever its still incumbent upon a likely Republican congress impeaching him, which would never happen under any circumstances whatsoever).

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No, but I submit that there was enough evidence that she should be, however that is not the case with Trump thus far.
edit on 7/31/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Last I checked American Patriots were anything but Republicans and Trump supporters. So yes the Blue wave will be the Patriot wave! Good luck grasping straws. Trump will in fact go down as the criminal he always was and still is.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So what you are saying is Mueller proves this to be true you don't care and Trump should remain as President? WOWWWW you folks are something else.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
Last I checked American Patriots were anything but Republicans and Trump supporters. So yes the Blue wave will be the Patriot wave! Good luck grasping straws. Trump will in fact go down as the criminal he always was and still is.

Prove it.

Latch onto the 14 month carte blanche investigation into him that hasnt come up with anything.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

So what you are saying is Mueller proves this to be true you don't care and Trump should remain as President? WOWWWW you folks are something else.

No, not at all. I'm all for removing Trump if its found he broke the law somehow, I'm just saying I have no faith that Republican senators are going to impeach a Republican president, regardless of the charges.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Prove it.

Latch onto the 14 month carte blanche investigation into him that hasnt come up with anything.

You mean like the 2 year (Gowdy run circus) that was the Benghazi hearings (which coincidentally also didn't turn up anything)? Its important you are fair and balanced in your presentation of situations friend.

He's right you know, both sides are patriotic in their own way.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Oh no, CNN is now saying Trump is not going to be getting charged. Being their recent poor judgement and twisting truth a hundred eighty degrees, Trump is now going to be indicted. Oh my, CNN never says things as they really are, most times it is the opposite.

RIP Trump, this is a bad omen.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Doesn't look like there's enough evidence to put her in jail, otherwise she would be in jail right now. It's been like 3 or 4 years, you'd think they would have found the smoking gun by now.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Fair enough.

I dont see either getting in much trouble

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Oh no, CNN is now saying Trump is not going to be getting charged. Being their recent poor judgement and twisting truth a hundred eighty degrees, Trump is now going to be indicted. Oh my, CNN never says things as they really are, most times it is the opposite.

RIP Trump, this is a bad omen.

Its worth a shot at this point, no one has any ideas aside from harassment

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Trump, as with Brexit, is nothing more than a protest vote.
Victories for the 'little people against the establishment'
both votes 'won' by a minimum turnout of voters..

Both Trump and Brexit voters didn't really know what they were voting for.

Both Trump and Brexit are a nightmare

Both countries are now in a state of ineffectual paralysis
And openly ridiculed internationally

Think about it...
The corner stones of Nato (like it or not "Nato")
Have been thrown into turmoil and chaos

Who benefits ?
Not the hoowinked populace
That's for sure

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Now eff em up Trump. That is not "hitting when down". That is finishing the kill.

End the propaganda machine!

edit on 7 31 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If they could just be quite for a month he would figuratively hang himself.

He simply reacts and adjust to them and without the dem's input he would do himself in.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ouch.

And the hits just keep on coming for the anti-Trump crowd.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

so whats your point?...somehow pointing out the inadequecies of your pov now, makes how wrong youve been for 2 years right?

great job...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Apparently you didn't read or comprehend Comey's exoneration letter it's all laid out right there. What it really boiled down to was everybody was doing it, which somehow superceded the law on the books.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Apparently you didn't read or comprehend Comey's exoneration letter it's all laid out right there. What it really boiled down to was everybody was doing it, which somehow superceded the law on the books.

A number of other people had accessed private email on a government computer. Nobody else was doing classified government work through their own server. The whole "well other people did it" angle falls apart there.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Wait. Which is it? Everyone including Trump says CNN is fake news. So... it's absolutely NOT true.. right?

That totally debunks this thread. So they mean the total opposite...

Glad that's settled!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join