It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacha Baron spoofs Roy Moore with PEDOPHILE DETECTOR

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Pretty epic.

I saw on reddit yesterday that Sacha Baron apparently copy pasted a reddit users post word for word making the claim for 9/11 being an inside job and published it on his website. As satire. Making fun of folks like us who post on these boards.

My point is, now YOU can personally be an offended baby too!

edit on 31-7-2018 by Lightdhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
When did this turn into the outsiders?

I got Dallas

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Sounds good to me. That's if my show isn't on. You know first world priorities.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Can't you TIVO your soap operas?

We, and by we I mean myself, do not have time to waste. Let's get this civil war rolling.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

We, and by we I mean myself, do not have time to waste. Let's get this civil war rolling.

You against the rest of the country eh, good luck. Like that guy in Star Wars Episode 4 that said he felt so inspired he could take on the Empire all by himself.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah I'm with you on this.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You against the rest of the country eh, good luck. Like that guy in Star Wars Episode 4 that said he felt so inspired he could take on the Empire all by himself.

Absolutely. I am powered by Mt Dew and cold pizza. I can take all of you on.

After you set Days of Our lives to record, of course.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Absolutely. I am powered by Mt Dew and cold pizza. I can take all of you on.

After you set Days of Our lives to record, of course.

No no no. You mean the Hobbit /Lord of the Rings movie trilogy. That's what you meant. Got to get my LARP on while I'm slaying commies.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So now even pedophilia is a joke.

Stay classy people.

Stay classy.

I'm confused. Does it bother you when people aren't being politically correct?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

"Cause it's just a joke." - We get it. I'll be sure to laugh it up

No one is telling you to get a sense of humor or how, once you locate it, to employ the thing, just like no one should be banning people from telling jokes because other people are too sensitive.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Civil War 2: Electric Bogaloo

a reply to: Itisnowagain

He didn't say to decide it's unfunny without ever watching it. Just stop watching it if you don't find it funny.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If there's any doubt that the media and those who work w them are trying to foment more divide and push people over the edge to violence...... Ladies and gents we give you Sacha

Factoring in all that's happening these days - how is this creating more of a divide? How will this show push people into violence?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Who has been making threads about "spirit cooking" and pizza?!
The alt-right has.

Pedophilia is a bigger problem than many realize and it has no left or right agenda. For the rich and powerful it is unchecked for something like pizza gate or some other thing such as an island where rich/powerful people go to play... Recently in England they broke up an online ped ring with arrests in the 100s around the world, 100s of kids removed from them and ...wait for it....wait for it.... 70,000 members actually registered to the site...

edit on 31-7-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
< snort >

Gotta love the conservatives having a cow over trolling a known pedo. Like nobody ever makes fun of Slick Willy's escapades.

Geez, stop being snowflakes and laugh at the fool who fell for the fake interview so easily. And then ask yourself why folks like Koppel and Sanders managed to call him out WAY earlier, while the more conservative folks get suckered so far in. Seriously, it's worth thinking about, the conservatives he interviews seem to be MUCH easier to troll. Wonder why that is?
edit on 7/31/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You alt right extremists use pedophilia to demonize your political counterparts. You have labeled every public figure that has criticized Trump as a pedophile with no proof what so ever. You use pedophilia as a political tool.
Disgusting bunch.

Who on the left has been labeled a ped by the right?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
< snort >

Gotta love the conservatives having a cow over trolling a known pedo.

I guess the question is how is Moore a "known" ped? For an older man to want to date younger women even if they are under the age of 18 might make them some kind of pervert, but not a ped.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You alt right extremists use pedophilia to demonize your political counterparts. You have labeled every public figure that has criticized Trump as a pedophile with no proof what so ever. You use pedophilia as a political tool.
Disgusting bunch.

Who on the left has been labeled a ped by the right?

remember Pizzagate?

www.nytimes.com...

www.snopes.com...
edit on 31-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Nyiah
< snort >

Gotta love the conservatives having a cow over trolling a known pedo.

I guess the question is how is Moore a "known" ped? For an older man to want to date younger women even if they are under the age of 18 might make them some kind of pervert, but not a ped.

Technically, it's him being a Ephebophile or Hebephile depending on the exact age range preferred. The general public uses the wrong word as a blanket term for anything underage when there's actually 3 of them.

However, I do recall a warning from a mod about this kind of talk just a few posts up, so we should probably go no further than simply pointing that out.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

remember Pizzagate?

I didn't know Hillary was "every public figure that has criticized Trump". We do know that old Bill and a good number of other left and right wing power people visited "the island". As I said in my other post there are a lot of pizza gate type events out there that are very real...

The term ped is thrown around by the left a lot more...hell even against Milo who was demonized for suggesting that when he was young his relationship with an older man was good...

edit on 31-7-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join