It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacha Baron spoofs Roy Moore with PEDOPHILE DETECTOR

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Why should a joke be accepting of rapists?

A joke doesn't imply 'acceptance'.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I'm still lost at how it went from sbc waving a wand over someone to acting out lewd acts and raping 5 year olds.

This is strange

What bothers me the most is Moore is so far removed that he doesn't know who Cohen is and lets the farce playout. Can't say he is the sharpest tool in the shed and one I don't think should be making decisions in Government...lol

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

a reply to: WarPig1939

We are talking about jokes and you are talking about it really happening. Keep it up stretch

This is so true.
Am I the only one who has noticed the obsession with pedophilia among Trump supporters?

Yeah your pretty distasteful trying to pin a voting base on an falsified obsession with a sick act that you support fully.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
BTW how many ISIS fighters does it take to stomp a Christian baby?

One, if he's wearing the combat boots he took of a dead Israeli soldier.

link   

We are talking about jokes and you are talking about it really happening. Keep it up stretch

This is so true.
Am I the only one who has noticed the obsession with pedophilia among Trump supporters?

Yeah your pretty distasteful trying to pin a voting base on an falsified obsession

That is literally what the "Q" stuff is about.

link   

This is so true.

Seems like the left wants to call everyone a ped these days, so I'm not sure what you mean by obsession of the right...lol

Who has been making threads about "spirit cooking" and pizza?!
The alt-right has.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

It's not funny. Nor is it something you should link to political affiliation... Like some of you sick Trump supporters do.

Pedophilia has been a meme of the left, so I'm not sure what are you suggesting with Trump supporters in all this?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

This is so true.

Seems like the left wants to call everyone a ped these days, so I'm not sure what you mean by obsession of the right...lol

The alt-right has.

Who has been making threads about losing an election and anti-Trump rhetoric? = The alt-left has.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

This is so true.

The alt-right has.

Who has been making threads about losing an election and anti-Trump rhetoric? = The alt-left has.

That is normal political BS.

Creating fantasy role playing around pizza shops and a secret "insider" that is going to expose the Left's pedo ways in the coming "storm" is not normal.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why should a joke be accepting of rapists?

A joke doesn't imply 'acceptance'.

Don't let them in on the secret

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

This is so true.

Yeah your pretty distasteful trying to pin a voting base on an falsified obsession with a sick act that you support fully.

You alt right extremists use pedophilia to demonize your political counterparts. You have labeled every public figure that has criticized Trump as a pedophile with no proof what so ever. You use pedophilia as a political tool.
Disgusting bunch.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

Creating fantasy role playing around pizza shops and a secret "insider" that is going to expose the Left's pedo ways in the coming "storm" is not normal.

Q sounds like a jelly bitch who didn't get an invite down to the kill room like some of us.

link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well when someone rapes your child you might not find it so funny.

It's not funny. Nor is it something you should link to political affiliation... Like some of you sick Trump supporters do.

WTF???
I don't vote for anyone to rule me.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Q sounds like a jelly bitch who didn't get an invite down to the kill room like some of us.

Not everyone can be one of the cool kids.

link   

Don't let them in on the secret

No, it's too late, they need to know otherwise the broomstick in their collective asses my splinter and cause further rectal discomfort.

link   

This is so true.

The alt-right has.

Neither is condoning violence or pushing leftists to attack conservatives or labeling the Trump supporting base as alt-right, Nazi's, fascists. Lets not stop there, lets start a fight over it. We can have ourselves a good old fashioned beat down. Winner take all.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Pedophilia has been a meme of the left, so I'm not sure what are you suggesting with Trump supporters in all this?

Was pizza gate a left wing meme or an obsession of Trumptards who probably were pedophiles themselves?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This is so true.

You alt right extremists use pedophilia to demonize your political counterparts. You have labeled every public figure that has criticized Trump as a pedophile with no proof what so ever. You use pedophilia as a political tool.
Disgusting bunch.

Where is the proof or did you get that source from CNN- MSNBC - ABC or did you find a so called "expert" to tell you that? You use corruption and lies as a political tool. Anti-American much
edit on 31-7-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Why stop there?

We should all push to ban stuff we don't like.
Thats what you want isnt it?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Neither is condoning violence or pushing leftists to attack conservatives or labeling the Trump supporting base as alt-right, Nazi's, fascists.

Sure. Though I think you are not making very good comparisons.

Lets not stop there, lets start a fight over it. We can have ourselves a good old fashioned beat down. Winner take all.

Why are you condoning violence?

I'll tell you what. I'll oblige your request.

Charge up your rascal scooter and meet me downtown. We can have a good ole beatdown and once your battery runs out, I'll push you to the pizza shop for a slice of pie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join