It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And It Begins....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Perjury?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: WarPig1939

I'm still waiting on Comey/Hillary/Brennen/Strzok/Page to go to trial for their corruption.

The only one of those people who's at any risk of ever going to trial is Hillary Clinton and it's a pretty tiny risk. What crimes are you alleging that Comey et al committed?

Purposely downgrading Hillary's gross violation use of a security clearance to a lesser infraction letting Hillary avoid facing prison time. That is just one major one. Had it been an average joe that did the same thing, they would get the full force of the justice system.

Oh and lets not forget he used his position as a political platform that used his own bias to distort or water down an investigation. Why do you think he was brought to a hearing? It wasn't for the anything great he did. He also lied under oath.

But he should still get a free pass right?
edit on 31-7-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

What crimes are you alleging that Comey et al committed?

Refusing to kiss the ring.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Just keep ignoring the facts and pretend it was because of Trump. Blaming Trump really isn't doing your argument any favors but telling everyone else on ATS you would support people that break the law to try to unlawfully usurp an elected president. Yeah Comey was a really good guy for the FBI(eyeroll)
edit on 31-7-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Hmmmmm... Facts you say? Facts that I'm supposedly ignoring but you didn't bring to the discussion? Sorry man, I'm not a mind reader. I can't help but ignore the "facts" you got floating around in your head.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

What crimes are you alleging that Comey et al committed?

Refusing to kiss the ring.

^You call this a legit excuse then?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

No. I call it a sarcastic joke.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

No. I call it a sarcastic joke.

Funny how most democrats had the same thought when Comey was fired. How convincing. Hahahahaah! Now I see the funny side.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Uh... Sure... Ok. If that is what you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night, knock yourself out.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Uh... Sure... Ok. If that is what you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night, knock yourself out.

You said "I call it a sarcastic joke.". I will take your word for it. "cough, cough, ahhchoo" - I must be allergic to bullsnip. Carry on.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Didn't the prosecutor in this case say on friday this case has nothing to do with "russia"?
If so how will this "flip" on trump?
Too much morning joe here.
The case in Dc is the one about being an unregistered foreign agent is it not?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

If he was named Clinton he would probably be getting an award instead of a trial.

And he would only accept the award after "speaking fees" were paid to the Clinton foundation..

LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Maybe Comey but that would be a tough row to hoe and it presumes that McCabe's testimony was accurate. Brennan lied under oath back in 2014 but I don't see him being prosecuted for it now and afaik, he hasn't been under oath to have perjured himself recently.

I've seen zero claims that Lisa Page lied in her testimony. As for Strzok, I haven't seen anything except some assertion that Page contradicted something in Strzok's testimony in hers which as I recall was dubious at best (wasn't the source True Pundit?). I wouldn't hold my breath.

In fact, I wouldn't hold my breath on any of this. That would really open a can of worms considering that Erik Prince lied under oath, Don Jr apparently lied to the Senate Judiciary committee twice (though I don't think he was under oath but still lying to Congress is a crime even if you're not), KT McFarland lied under oath and arguably so did Sessions — but it's only perjury if you can prove that a person intentionally lied — and that's the biggest hurdle to prosecuting.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

It just surprised me that he even made it to court date, you know, because Trump is such a bad man.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Great question, Jordan Peterson asked it on Bill Maher and they totally ignored it nor gave a proper response.

Why?

The left doesn't have one. They are angry at the current situation and have no plan beyond neverTrump. This is why they are toast in the mid-terms if they run on impeachment, anti-ICE and all this garbage.

The average American won't vote for that stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join