It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And It Begins....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well, Manafort goes to trial starting today.

What is your predicted outcome?

Me? Glad you asked...

I believe he will be found guilty of the smaller crimes. No collusion. And the big money laundering will be aquitted....you can't go after him for crimes he commited with the Podesta brothers and not charge them. So, in "equl justice", big ones dropped, little ones, guilty...big fines, and 2 years in club fed.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I honestly don't care about this trial. I'm still waiting on Comey/Hillary/Brennen/Strzok/Page to go to trial for their corruption.

Just another day at the office for this one.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
With the level of corruption in Washington it is laughable that they are even wasting resources on Manafort. If he was named Clinton he would probably be getting an award instead of a trial.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Wish that would happen, but I doubt it....

They will all die before any charges are brought up.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Me? Glad you asked...

I believe he will be found guilty of the smaller crimes. No collusion. And the big money laundering will be aquitted....you can't go after him for crimes he commited with the Podesta brothers and not charge them. So, in "equl justice", big ones dropped, little ones, guilty...big fines, and 2 years in club fed.

He's gonna turn on the Prez. We'll all see soon enough

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

.you can't go after him for crimes he commited with the Podesta brothers and not charge them. So, in "equl justice", big ones dropped, little ones, guilty...big fines, and 2 years in club fed.

That makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The man will never eat in another restaurant or wake up in a bedroom with curtains and a rug
Not ever again. Lives are shorter when lived in prison. The man will get a life sentence if he doesn't turn on trump. That's a fact.
edit on 7312018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Me? Glad you asked...

It's already happened. That's why when his trial is over he will just get some kind of candyass sentence like probation.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

.you can't go after him for crimes he commited with the Podesta brothers and not charge them. So, in "equl justice", big ones dropped, little ones, guilty...big fines, and 2 years in club fed.

That makes no sense.

To clarify, the money laundering crimes he committed were done with the Podesta brothers lobbying firm...they are not charged, but he is. That is not equal justice.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The man will never eat in another restaurant or wake up in a bedroom with curtains and a rug
Not ever again. Lives are shorter when lived in prison. The man will get a life sentence if he doesn't turn on trump. That's a fact.

Turn on Trump for what? Imaginary crimes?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

No. Real crimes.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That makes no sense.

To clarify, the money laundering crimes he committed were done with the Podesta brothers lobbying firm...they are not charged, but he is. That is not equal justice.

You do not know if the Podesta Brothers are guilty, or even accused, of doing something absolutely similar.

It's not even a good comparison, let alone a case of unequal justice.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

There is nothing for him to say, and what he is going to trial about are things he did years ago... This is just a case of investigation of one thing that opens up ANYTHING they fine. Hell it could be an unpaid speeding ticket 30 years ago for all they care. Unless it is big we are wasting tax payers money.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

And excuse to put Trump on trial.

If you watched tv law.

EPIC in Picket Fences,Boston Legal,The Practice and every other hack show.

It's for damn sure Manafort won't be convicted of colluding with Russia to steal the election from Clinton.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Like?
I've asked this several times, but have never gotten a respone past "Trump is evil!!".What do the Left see happening here ( or desperately Hoping to see )?
IF Trump committed a crime and IF you can prove it and IF he's removed from office...what then?
You go after Pence and dig till you find something? Or is being part of Trump's team enough for him to be guilty of ....well I'm sure you can find a reason.
Once again...then what? Keep digging up dirt on every Republican who advances till you get a Democrat in the Oval Office?

But that's when all the investigations stop...right?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Me? Glad you asked...

It's already happened. That's why when his trial is over he will just get some kind of candyass sentence like probation.

Your'e right 'bout that

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

There is nothing for him to say, and what he is going to trial about are things he did years ago... This is just a case of investigation of one thing that opens up ANYTHING they fine. Hell it could be an unpaid speeding ticket 30 years ago for all they care. Unless it is big we are wasting tax payers money.

You hit it I think about all these guys. Whatever is discovered privately thats criminal..(and we the people won't know)...Mueller and the rest have a duty to report it and pursue recourse.

Get the popcorn...thanks!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

To play Devil's Advocate, if it turned out Trump only won due to Russian interference then the argument could be made that his entire presidency is illegitimate. In which case the argument could be made that Pence isn't legitimately the VP. At that point technically the Speaker of the House should become President but I'm sure you'd get calls for a special election.

And it could be from either side. If such a case against Trump did emerge it almost definitely wouldn't conclude before November. Imagine the outcry from the Right if the the Dems took control of the House in the midterms.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

That's a whole mess of wrong and omission.

1. There were six firms involved in Manafort's lobbying for Ukraine/PoR (ECFMU - European Centre for a Modern Ukraine). Two of the six firms worked in DC under the direction of Rick Gates. They were Podesta Group and Mercury LLC. Podesta Group lobbied Democrats and Mercury lobbied Republicans.

2. None of the firms were linked to Manafort & Gates's money laundering.

3. John Podesta left Podesta Group in the early 90's.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

I'm still waiting on Comey/Hillary/Brennen/Strzok/Page to go to trial for their corruption.

The only one of those people who's at any risk of ever going to trial is Hillary Clinton and it's a pretty tiny risk. What crimes are you alleging that Comey et al committed?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join