It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions announces new 'Religious Liberty Task Force' at Department of Justice

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm starting to think just as many people view Trump as a god vs people who think he's Hitler.

Neither are true.

Not everything his administration does is right, not everything it does is wrong.

How effing hard is that to grasp?

Issues people. Issues.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Abysha
And unexpected?

No. Jeff Sessions is as predictable as DB farting after eating Mexican food.

Did you miss the follow-up on your own reference?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I think I did.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

It actually seems to be exactly what this is about.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Abysha

I think I did.

"Nobody expects the... "

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
haha op is stupid. gives two random options of why this is a thing because he can't think inside reality.

I have always been critical of religion but what I have witness over the last decade is wild. Stupid people without educated think they know how the wold works and think religion is bad and are actively attempting to stop religion. You freak out and attack religious people... You think you have rights in school and government but religious people dont...

Let me tell you kids, science is a dead end and always wrong. Thats a fact, science is always wrong, always has been and always will be, again THATS A FACT! science does not answer question... science is just a tool of measurement through observation, that is it.

Now as a non religious person but a GOOD person I have been forced to side with religious people and defend their freedoms. There is no way around it and tbh religious people are much much better then you kids that think you understand science and so stupid that you think science disproves religion.

anyway kids... Religion is not going anywhere but your hate will be dealt with... the more you fight the worse off you are. learn to respect people and there wont be any problems. You brainwashed liberal nazis with Obama and Clintons attempted to force so much crazy nonsense onto the world... no more.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Godstuff

You sound like a right loony.
Crazy nonsense? like religion?. I'm so glad where I live no one is bothered about religion that is why many churches are now pubs.
God bless beer.
edit on 1-8-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
No one is 'pushing' a religion. It is not even just about Christians.

the guidelines prohibited the government from punishing anyone who acted “in accordance with one’s religious beliefs”.

This is the EO the OP article is referring to...from last year.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Strange, in the ENTIRE EO I find not one reference to Christianity...because it is for ALL religions.

Nice scare piece though. Although, since it was signed in over 14 months ago and I do not see Muslims being rounded up or any LGBT groups losing their rights.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I have always been critical of religion

Let me tell you kids, science is a dead end and always wrong.

Now as a non religious person

so stupid that you think science disproves religion.

You brainwashed liberal nazis with Obama and Clintons

Sometimes quotes are enough by themselves.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

How tolerant of you.

I'm not religious but respect the beliefs of all religions. Almost all of them have great beauty if they are sought spiritually and without dogma.

I won't call any of them stupid.

Science isn't going anywhere though. They'll be making medicine in case you need it, improving technology, and exploring the cosmos.

No one is taking away your rights. You have the right not to take medicine, the right not to consume the advantages of technology, and the right not to look at the images that we capture from space.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Pence was a plant and Sessions is the same. President Trump is surrounded by hostiles everywhere. WE ARE BEHIND YOU MR. PRESIDENT!! Fire him. Sessions is taking his eye off the targets. He is spouting worthless gibberish. Man o man.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godstuff
Let me tell you kids, science is a dead end and always wrong. Thats a fact, science is always wrong, always has been and always will be, again THATS A FACT! science does not answer question... science is just a tool of measurement through observation, that is it.

This deserves to be seen again in all its, uh, glory, just for the humor aspect. Science is always wrong, eh? Says the person sitting at a device developed by means of applied science, using a world-wide communication (and more) system developed by means of applied science, most likely sitting on and wearing even more items that exist due to applied science.

Science is indeed a tool that involves measurement and observation, that much is true. Just one teeny tiny specific example.

Humans have wanted to be able to fly since forever. Over years, all kinds of things were tried, including entreaties to some divine being. Pretty much all of those attempts FAILED, until people started observing, measuring, forming hypotheses (look it up if you don't know that word), testing them, observing more, measuring more, and repeat.

Due to that application of SCIENCE, humans, after several thousand years of failing to be able to fly, went from balloons to wooden biplanes to supersonic jets and space flight in less than a century.

Science is always wrong? And is a dead end? That's the funniest stuff I've heard in quite some time.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
Pence was a plant and Sessions is the same. President Trump is surrounded by hostiles everywhere. WE ARE BEHIND YOU MR. PRESIDENT!! Fire him. Sessions is taking his eye off the targets. He is spouting worthless gibberish. Man o man.

You can't fire elected officials..... That's not how a republic works.. .

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm not a religious man...
But I do see one religion constantly persecuted while another religion is constantly protected. You can literally urinate on on a crucifix with minimal pushback. But god forbid you question the motives and religion of a refugee from a country destroyed because of religious ideologies.

When radical evangelicals start flying planes into buildings I'll start listening to the op...
Until then.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
So long as Islam isn't their priority, I'm cool with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join