It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revenge of the Reee. . . . The Reee Strikes Back

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

iotwreport.com...

Starbucks Sells Individual Straws Wrapped in Lots of Plastic

It’s a straw dipped in flavored sugar.

You use it ONCE to flavor your tea or coffee.
On eBay they are going for 12 bucks.

I know what most of you are going to say. . . I'm using a strawman argument.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hear they use their straws not for flavoring, but for snortin' doobies in the bathroom down by the Starbucks!

edit on 30-7-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I hear they use their straws not for flavoring, but for snortin' doobies in the bathroom down by the Starbucks!

Well you can do that now, it's legal or something like that.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

iotwreport.com...

Starbucks Sells Individual Straws Wrapped in Lots of Plastic

It’s a straw dipped in flavored sugar.

You use it ONCE to flavor your tea or coffee.
On eBay they are going for 12 bucks.

I know what most of you are going to say. . . I'm using a strawman argument.

Sorry.

See? Never overestimate the intellect of progressives.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Sooooo more plastic is STARBUCKS answer...is more plastic.

I know what you're thinking... more cowbell!

edit on 30-7-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Earth, home to various stupid monkeys.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Sooooo more plastic is STARBUCKS answer is more plastic.

I know what you're thinking... more cowbell!

You just became my number one favorite person on ATS.

You can NEVER have too much cowbell...

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Sadly drugs ARE legal in many of these cities while the plastic straws are not. So a homeless guy/girl/tranny can go into a Starbucks bathroom and shoot up, and it's all ok. If a person heading to work in the morning whips out a one type use plastic straw, off the butt-rapey jail they go. So to be safe Starbucks charges 12 bucks for sugar coated one time use "flavor stirrers" that could be used as a straw for drugs or coffee (but don't let them know that you might use it for coffee)

You know if these sugar straws are a hit, then maybe whales will die from diabetes rather than plastic straws.

edit on 30-7-2018 by Guyfriday because: Prediction of the future

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Clearly we are banning the plebian straws so those of us who can afford to buy $12 straws coated in expensive flavored sugar can continue our sugar and plastic habits without worrying about the environment.

Now shut up and virtue signal so the little people are more likely to willingly give their plain plastic straws up.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I foresee 'strawbucks' becoming a buzz word we will soon hear about...

edit on 30-7-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
In California, it is now legal to actually murder people who use plastic straws and three generations of the criminal can be sent to camps where they are forced to give their identities and social security numbers to illegals.

Starbucks answer to the evil of plastic straws?

Paper straws(flavored) wrapped in plastic.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
For 12 bucks.

Apiece.
edit on 30-7-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

In California, it is now legal to actually murder people who use plastic straws and three generations of the criminal can be sent to camps where they are forced to give their identities and social security numbers to illegals.

Starbucks answer to the evil of plastic straws?

Paper straws(flavored) wrapped in plastic.

That's crap! nobody goes to "camps", they just make you live in San Francisco. A place where plastic straws and utensils are forbidden. HepC from falling on the sidewalk isn't, go figure.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Meanwhile I'm fighting with the local waste Nazis to take my plastic waste.

Wait for it.....

For an additional $29.99 per month. I get a blue trash plastic bin. They'll haul my plastic away.. Christ almighty. 20 years no issue, now they are charging me for it... I don't drink STARBUCKS!

Edit: I was already paying $12 per month.
edit on 30-7-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I grew up with paper straws. They came with the little paper cover that you blew off at other kids.

I bet that those straws are Straw-berry flavored.

edit on 30-7-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Sadly drugs ARE legal in many of these cities while the plastic straws are not. So a homeless guy/girl/tranny can go into a Starbucks bathroom and shoot up, and it's all ok. If a person heading to work in the morning whips out a one type use plastic straw, off the butt-rapey jail they go. So to be safe Starbucks charges 12 bucks for sugar coated one time use "flavor stirrers" that could be used as a straw for drugs or coffee (but don't let them know that you might use it for coffee)

You know if these sugar straws are a hit, then maybe whales will die from diabetes rather than plastic straws.

Yeah, I'm not too sure shooting up your crystal of choice is actually legal. And straws won't have you being paraded with your pockets hanging out around the big house.

link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Shouldn't they be paying you?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Hi DB, I'm a bit perplexed with this. What is wrong with drinking it straight out of the cup already sweetened or flavored. Whats the need for a straw in the first place.

Do people over thataways drink their beer and wine from a straw?

Oh! hangon, recycle the straw to snort later..

My kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Yeah, I'm not too sure shooting up your crystal of choice is actually legal. And straws won't have you being paraded with your pockets hanging out around the big house.

Actually they are talking about imposing jail fines for straws, not a joke, google it. Youll need to ducktape your head

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Meanwhile I'm fighting with the local waste Nazis to take my plastic waste.

Wait for it.....

For an additional $29.99 per month. I get a blue trash plastic bin. They'll haul my plastic away.. Christ almighty. 20 years no issue, now they are charging me for it... I don't drink STARBUCKS!

Edit: I was already paying $12 per month.

You have to pay the garbo to take your rubbish?

We get recycle bins and normal rubbish bins, and they want to add another one for something else, next. Not that anyone really bothers to use them, but sod paying $30 a month for it. I'd be sneaking my plastic into the neighbours bin, looking skyward and whistling as I walked back inside at 5am.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join