It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or old pier? Satellite PHOTO of round object beneath water

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
UFO or old pier? Satellite PHOTO of round object beneath water off Greek coast has internet guessing..................their heading not mine!

So, it looks a little like the Admaski type UFOs of old. However, one thing rings true.....something is there. Take a look? Compare the size of this thing next to a house size?

A strange circular shape seen on Google’s satellite maps has created a stir among ufologists online, who are speculating that it could be a hidden submersible off the coast of Greece. The circular object was brought to people’s attention by the website Disclose.TV, which posts information about UFOs and aliens. According to the niche publication, the unidentified submersible object was viewed online using Google Maps in the Aegean Sea.

News Source

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

That thing is huge, like HUGE. If it is a construction there will be photos of it in the past.

Seems like something that big would be noticed by local fishermen new or old

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking? Construction, Roads leading to it, Concrete on beach etc. But nothing.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Meh, swamp gas. You people are ridiculous, no such thing as UFOs, now where is the keys to my galactic cruiser??

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Well I hope someone investigates it. Tell us exactly what it is.

Certainly looks worth a dive. Water looks quite clear. Underwater pics would be great.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Could be an intake platform for a water treatment plant and/or irrigation. Since the exact location is known, it wouldn't take much research to rule that in, or rule it out.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Agreed. I've been looking but nothing yet

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

That’s not a UFO, it’s a USO.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Now let's go to Croatia..

Looks deliberately done.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Nice work Bigburgh! Yes indeed. I wonder what they are? Any idea?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Mystery Seagrass Circles in Croatia Puzzle Experts

RIJEKA, Croatia — You've heard about crop circles, but what about seagrass circles? Aerial photos of the coastline of several islands in Croatia show regular circles of sand amidst a sea of Posidonia oceanica, a seagrass endemic to the Mediterranean. Biologist Mosor Prvan from the Sunce Association, a nonprofit environmental organization that first noticed the circles, doesn't have an explanation for the phenomenon. The circles are about 164 feet in diameter and are roughly at the same distance from the islands and from one another

Seagrass?????

If you know where to look, the circles are easy to spot on Google Maps. But Prvan and the team from Sunce have dived in these locations to check with their own eyes. "At first we thought it was some sort of photo manipulation, so we dived at one of the locations, and sure enough, the circles were there. They had a perfect edge, as if someone pulled the Posidonia out with a corkscrew," says Prvan.

Link

edit on 30-7-2018 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2018 by CaptainBeno because: Content

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Original OP picture: A small meteorite crater would not be out of the question. Showing a central uplift/ring ?
Needs to be profiled with sonar.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Certainly, and then explored if it's legit. Would like some closeup photos of the object.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Meh, swamp gas. You people are ridiculous, no such thing as UFOs, now where is the keys to my galactic cruiser??

Swamp Gas? Leaking into the ocean? Most probably from someone clearing the swamp out.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

That is auch a strange explanation. Not discounting it, theres just so much we do not understand.

It is like somewhere in Africa iirc, where circles like this could be observed on land from satellite, and they determined it is some type of vegetation growing only in circle formations out in the desert. The details are lost on me, but it was also featured on that show 'What on Earth.'
edit on 31-7-2018 by Lightdhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lightdhype

Yeah apparently? Sounds like BS to me?? Perfect circles with sharp edges?

Sure........

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lightdhype

they nare farms, they grow like that to conserve water.

there are farms like that in the south west of the US as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Now let's go to Croatia..

Looks deliberately done.

That´s what i had to think of, i saw these croatian circles some days ago on TV.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Neptune Grass -- Posidonia Oceanica. Common in Croatia, in the Adriatic and the Mediterranean, where I originally come from.

I don't remember it ever growing in circles that large but it does grow in circles. Then again I only went scuba diving, I never took aerial photos. Or rather the lighter color looks to be the absence of it. So something could be killing the grass. Or another type could be growing in a circle inside the darker stuff.

It would be nice to go diving there and check it out.
edit on 31-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Looks more like it was a sunken city,plenty along the coast,and out at sea in that area

<<   2 >>

join