It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently 'globalist' is Now an Anti-Semitic Slur?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

... and I even heard the term "radical middle" the other day.

"Idealism without illusions" - JFK

But I digress; there seems to be an obsession to label and pigeon hole absolutely everything and everybody.
Its a direct result of the left-right dichotomy, engrained but failed party politics, the PC Brigade and Generation Snowflake.

Its all absolute bollocks and we need to break free from these shackles that we are putting on ourselves.

Refuse to allow any ideology or political group etc dictate how one views any individual subject, event or situation.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I don't know how to embed a twitter.
ADL On Why 'Globalist' Can Be An Anti-Semitic Slur

Here the ADL guy describes the basis of this idea. He says Globalist is a slur because of the idea that Jews are not loyal to the country they live in but are instead loyal to some international conspiracy.

This is about as good an explanation of the issue as I've heard anywhere.

After 6 pages of discussion, I'm ready to draw a conclusion. I see page after page of people talking about Marxism, racism, etc. Not too many posts that even address this issue. Mostly they try to deflect away from it to stifle the discussion.

Not one post has said anything like "Here is a Jewish group loyal to America first." "Here is a patriotic Jewish organization." "Here is a Jewish group dedicated to advancing American interests."

What would you conclude?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
Not one post has said anything like "Here is a Jewish group loyal to America first." "Here is a patriotic Jewish organization." "Here is a Jewish group dedicated to advancing American interests."

What would you conclude?

Because globalism isn't an American issue. See the word "global". Secondly, while there are Jews that are part of this globalism, there are many people involved, they are but part of it. So throwing around the term "anti-Semitic" is disingenuous and false.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: toms54

What would you conclude?

Because globalism isn't an American issue. See the word "global". Secondly, while there are Jews that are part of this globalism, there are many people involved, they are but part of it. So throwing around the term "anti-Semitic" is disingenuous and false.

Sure. Globalism is world-wide. I guess one could say it is a problem in every country. We are talking about alt-right here and globalism in America if you watched any of the videos. Globalism as opposed to nationalism.

Yes, there are many non Jewish globalists but a nationalist Jewish group would be a novelty unless you are talking about Israeli nationalism.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Globalism isn't opposed to nationalism at all, especially for export-heavy nations like Germany. It could be considered a rightwing policy in favor of big corp and the MICes, that really depends on the nation in question.

But you have a point there. This seems to be centered around one of those "America First" perspectives, who knew?
Oh, the directed outrage!
Oh, the scripted opinion pieces!

Don't listen to me though, could be a globalist antesemite (Ante, you didn't read this Freudian Slip!).

edit on 1-8-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Not to me it isn't. And I'm of Jewish decent.

If someone is offended by the fact I despise globalism, I'd suggest they stop associating/affiliating themselves with globalism or globalist ideals. It isn't targeting any specific race or demographic, and that's too bad if it just so happens to include members of a certain group.

Too darn bad

Down with globalism!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Heh, this is just an attempt to stifle anti-globalist movements. Most likely it is a minority of folks who just so happen to be dirty globalists AND Jewish, who then use it as a crutch since they don't have real arguments defending it. Getting pretty sick of the old "racism/discrimination" canard. If they can't defend an idea/proposal without resorting to that tired old crutch, then they don't even belong in the discussion

Nationalism TRUMPS globalism. Globalism is treasonous at best, selling out your own people/nation in order to benefit someone else somewhere else.

Great to see all the other patriots on here outright rejecting this false dichotomy
edit on 8/1/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Globalism isn't opposed to nationalism at all, especially for export-heavy nations like Germany. It could be considered a rightwing policy in favor of big corp and the MICes, that really depends on the nation in question.

Globalism and nationalism are compatible if you are a nation that is trying to take over the world. Of course it would be a problem for your victims. You would be opposed to them becoming nationalistic.

In the case of Germany, I don't believe the Germans are really in control of their own fate. They have been an occupied country ever since WWII. That's just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The only Jewish nationalist I can think of at the moment would be Stephen Miller. You see how he is treated by the MSM. I don't know of any neocons that aren't globalist, not even John Bolton who works with Trump. I don't believe he is Jewish but he hangs with those CFR guys.

Nationalist doesn't mean isolationist, but it does mean you want to avoid being taken over by foreign globalists. I remember reading an account of Jews leaving Germany just before WWII. They couldn't understand it. "But we were German!" Yes but they formed the communist party, tried to take over Bavaria and turn it into a client state of Russia.

I believe the US will probably evolve into a civic nationalist state as opposed to a nationalist ethnostate like Israel. Different groups are just too intertwined into the fabric of our society. We cannot, however, allow any group to undermine the country as a whole.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Apparently the Globalist Jews control the entire media paradigm. What are ya gonna do about it?

Another final solution....? The Fourth Reich like our esteemed member Jim Marrs [RIP] wrote about.

Is that what you want?

Depends what contracts these various fool Jewish groups have made.

They will turn on their own with a viciousness unparalleled in almost the entire Universe.

Of course we want it, it has always been this way, and in fact will finally reach a conclusion this time...despite the fact all the Gods want it to be virtually endless in scope.

Time to end it all.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

We can transcend borders whilst typing as well, you think the class-warfare would be over and done with once globalism is out of the picture?
Anti-globalism is a schtick for romantic deflections and we are the victims here, all of us. You're not one of the Reichskrauts on their way back to 'independence' under their Emperor, are you? Kinda ironic, I like the humour.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

We can transcend borders whilst typing as well, you think the class-warfare would be over and done with once globalism is out of the picture?
Anti-globalism is a schtick for romantic deflections and we are the victims here, all of us. You're not one of the Reichskrauts on their way back to 'independence' under their Emperor, are you? Kinda ironic, I like the humour.

What are you talking about? I'm no isolationist just because I'm nationalist. America can take over the world. I just oppose attempts by foreign based globalists to undermine America. To me, this just seems common sense. Those trying to undermine this country come up with all kinds of crazy reasons but they won't last because the people are becoming aware of what is going on. America first. The next step is to correct the trade situation.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

It's kinda funny to see you suffer from instant mental retardation once the arguments are on the table. Whatever, you Americans go down first then.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

It's kinda funny to see you suffer from instant mental retardation once the arguments are on the table. Whatever, you Americans go down first then.

You see it as a sign of intelligence for me to permit you to undermine America and destroy our economy? Fine. I am retarded then.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm trying to figure why alot of democrats, and even some big, really big names that are usually tied to Zionism theories are fundng and supporting Palestine.

All the while the right wing from what I know, seems an always has been supportive of Israel which isn't really new, but the left going in the opposite direction. Wouldn't this be counter productive in the beleive that Zionism is global which gis supported by nationilsts.
edit on 3-8-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join