It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently 'globalist' is Now an Anti-Semitic Slur?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I agree. All progressives should be thrown out of the country, withe a swift kick in the ass

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

"Accuse others of that which you yourself are guilty of"

By any means necessary, to stop the criticism of the New World Order and the bloodlines pushing the agenda.

As long as Israel has borders, everyone else should not have borders.

This has Soros scum all over it.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Newspeak.
Yea, and I was thinking pretty hard about that today. I have forgotten the particulars, but somewhere in the literature of the Hegelian/Marxist Dialectic or Dialectical Materialism I seem to remember that one of the Marxist tactics had to do with twisting language for both propaganda materials and resolution of problems but I couldn't find any reference to it, at least on Wikipedia.

Which brings me to another surmise but it seems to me that subtly, Wikipedia entries are changing definitions and explanations of terms in very subtle ways to sort of twist things about as well. Maybe its just failing memory on my part.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

All progressives should be thrown out of the country

LiBERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that what conservatives are always crying that they care so much about? In fact they just want to take it away from other people.

The reason globalist is being called anti-semitic is that there are rich people, many of them I believe are jews, destroying North America and Europe and they don't want to allow anyone to point it out to the masses. NPR is highly pushing it which is why I stopped donating to them years ago, though I have to listen to them because the only other radio is obnoxious, conservative asshats.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: face23785

Apparently the Globalist Jews control the entire media paradigm. What are ya gonna do about it?

Another final solution....? The Fourth Reich like our esteemed member Jim Marrs [RIP] wrote about.

Is that what you want?

By Hunter Thompson's count, by now we've got to be up to the Eighth or Ninth Reich

So you think HST was a Jew then?

No. Let me explain.

I was making a joke, referencing a line in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, where Hunter Thompson calls the circus he and Gonzo visited "the sixth Reich".

I'm not sure what he considered the fourth and fifth Reichs, but since that was in the early 70s, I'd imagine we'd at least be up to the eighth or ninth by now, maybe even into double digits.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I agree. All progressives should be thrown out of the country, withe a swift kick in the ass

How do you identify a progressive. We need to know before we round them all up and throw them out.
When we catch them we can sew a yellow "P" on their coat sleeve.

edit on 30-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

How do you identify a progressive. We need to know before we round them all up and throw them out.

Anyone that thinks a bigger government and more entitlements is good for America.

Pretty simple... hope that helped.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

That's an easy one! Just organize a protest against our own country and give out free pink hats.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Anyone that thinks a bigger government and more entitlements is good for America.

Pretty simple... hope that helped.

That would be corporate America, right? With the taxpayer paid subsidies, bailouts and lobbyist calling the shots.

www.forbes.com...

projects.propublica.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
There is definitely an assault on language by the left going on. They keep redefining words to suit their agenda.

Yeah well, you can stick that up your covfefe!! bigly!!!

You don't like it...go live in Nambia, with the two corinthians,

www.businessinsider.com...

When are you having that gender confirmation surgery?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Actually, it would be the people voting.

Get good people in office and lobbyists would have no power to do anything.

Keep voting in the Mitch McConnels and the Pelosis and America gets the government it deserves.

When government put the Department of education in place, it got exactly what it paid for.

A citizenry of barely literate workers who are easily swayed to vote for "feelings".

edit on 30-7-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

That's an easy one! Just organize a protest against our own country and give out free pink hats.

It would be easier to get the voter role and kick everyone out that didn't vote Trump. You can't trust the anti-Trumpets, they're liars.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

And then, after we kick them all out, then we will kick out the more progressive of the leftovers, THEN, the more progressive of those leftovers...

THEN...

edit on 30-7-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It would be easier to get the voter role and kick everyone out that didn't vote Trump. You can't trust the anti-Trumpets, they're liars.

I'm with you!!!

Should we start with the black or brown people.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

And then, after we kick them all out, then we will kick out the more progressive of the leftovers, THEN, the more progressive of those leftovers...

THEN...

No tears please, it's a waste of good suffering.......

^^just taking a leaf out of your own book.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'm with you!!!

Should we start with the black or brown people.

Libtards are not defined by skin colour.

Next.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The world is already run by globalist, to think that globalism is some kind of threat we should avoid is to ignore the fact that globalists already have control over the world and have for quite some time.

Why would those in power want borders and nationality to go away? It serves their purposes perfectly well, it divides us so that we do not come together in opposition to them, we are only in opposition to ourselves based on what country or culture we were born into.

Globalist already run our governments and have no allegiance to any nation, only their own shared interests which is accruing more wealth and power.

One of my favorite pictures of globalists working together:

Notice that they are placing their hands on the globe, they are symbolizing the grip they have on the world.

That's one scary picture dude...

You've caught them red handed...

- JC

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yeah, the Chinese factories are busy sewing Trump flags for the upcoming ejacu... election, no new commisions up to next year or so.
Take the Blacklist for starters and call it a Whitelist, no-fly list gone yeah-sure-fly-away list or something.

It's a good thing for your good feelings in the greater Reich and they simply have to kill all others in the long run. Soros might be unfolding his banner of Cultural Marxism against them right about now.

Globuli or cookie?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

They already wear their ideology on their sleeve.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: dug88

GLOBalist by it's very definition includes all races and people on earth.

In a real fashion of the term
Except stuff doesn't have to adhere to definitions
Globalism (the way it is enacted) is anti-human.
Everyone to become slaves of the UN

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join